Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bet anybody a hunsky he takes this to the local vent for sympathy. It’s his MO when he’s laughed off of here. 

Any Takers?

@Columbiafan

@BUFORDGAWOLVES

@imaGoodBoyNow

@HooverOutlaw

I’m guessing the baby oil on the vibra bed at the 6 didn’t take the rough edges out. 

Grudge sex?

Hahahaha. 

bgw

2 hours ago, MTP28 said:

You still standing at the I-75 off ramp with newspaper and a can of water to wash windshields for a handout. Better worry about that ass whipping ya got coming this year from a broken down Cat team.

Broken down?

Anymore transfers to Valdosta and they probably will be ranked ahead of Lowndes in the polls, jackass

15 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I actually feel sorry for Lowndes, I would be embarrassed to have those 2 morons representing my program

@georgiagator1 can you get your buddy MTP to stop making Lowndes look bad, I actually would like to help make Lowndes look better and step one is getting the clowns like MTP as far away from the name of the program as possible

Its been tried. Unsuccessful. He is the Lowndes rabid.. GA posters will know who that is, as do most of you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yo seriously you need to tighten up, why the hell would anyone ask that

if you wanna survive on here your gonna have to stop being nice

gooo head post your opinion 

Shut up

We could use some honest people with respect to balance out those annoying trolls on here 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HawgGoneIt

@TheMaximumHornetSting

@ECHS05 if ur still alive

@ATLien12x

@BUFORDGAWOLVES

can Prince Avenue be a top 3 team in Georgia this year?

it seems they got the Best QB in the state outside of Graysons

Nah...

In terms of Schedule strength they're good and their QB is excellent... 

But there's to many legitimate threats in 1A private...

Eagles Landing Christian Academy is just to damn strong... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Nah...

In terms of Schedule strength they're good and their QB is excellent... 

But there's to many legitimate threats in 1A private...

Eagles Landing Christian Academy is just to damn strong... 

They put 57 on ELCA last year , it’s a shame cause they’d easily would have beat ELCA if Pinces D wasn’t Swiss Cheese 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

They put 57 on ELCA last year , it’s a shame cause they’d easily would have beat ELCA if Pinces D wasn’t Swiss Cheese 

The good thing is Elca has some big games this year... .they play 3x defending 1A public state champions Irwin County in Ocilla... I can see them winning that due to Irwin being a very small 1A school with a TON of 2 way players... I can see them wearing out Irwin late in the game 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The good thing is Elca has some big games this year... .they play 3x defending 1A public state champions Irwin County in Ocilla... I can see them winning that due to Irwin being a very small 1A school with a TON of 2 way players... I can see them wearing out Irwin late in the game 

And how do those teams compare to Valdosta colquitt Grayson 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Seriously, if ELCA beats Irwin (who's supposed to have a great defense again), Crisp County (19 starters returning with several D1 commits). Conyers-Heritage (7a school) and Trinity Christian (TX), they'll deserve som serious props. I would put them in the top 10 at the end of the year if they run the table. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Nah at Best I'd take Elca over some 3A and 4A schools but they're not ready for 7A,6A and 5A...

Irwin plays 7A Tift County... And I don't think they'll win that... Depth is gonna wear them thin... And Tift brings back some key players... 

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/eagles-landing-christian-academy-chargers-(mcdonough,ga)/football/schedule.htm

Check the 1st 5 games. That's a tough ass schedule for a 1A team.