Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

32 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I don't get why they think there's shame in only winning 2 rings. That's two more than many other schools have nationwide. Literally no point of trying to flex by wearing the same ring twice and hoping that people don't notice it's a duplicate. 

Agreed. Unfortunately, this is the behavior we expect from tier 9 institutions. God wrote about servite in the Bible, “For they know not what they do.” 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Agreed. Unfortunately, this is the behavior we expect from tier 9 institutions. God wrote about servite in the Bible, “For they know not what they do.” 

I must admit two things: I'm not a Christian and I don't know much about Cali football haha. But that quote seems to fit the picture perfectly. Trying to flex like that just lowers others' trust and belief in them (speaking from experience).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Call me when you get 3 more bitch! Oh wait, at this rate you will be dead and forgotten. 1 every lifetime takes a while.

Oh, and congrats on that win, yall needed it.

giphy.gif

Call me when you beat Marietta bitch! Oh yea. That’s right. It’ll never happen. 

Wish we could line up with the bi-queens every year for that eeeeeeeeasy Win! 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Call me when you hear Marietta bitch! Oh yea. That’s right. It’ll never happen. 

Wish we could line up with the bi-queens every year for that eeeeeeeeasy Win! 

Hear Marietta bitch? lmao, you bitch enough for the whole team.

Nah, yall wont sniff a SC for another 50 years.

4 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

Yeah, we shared a quick drink. I knew I wouldnt see him at another state title game again for another 50 years, so I wanted to meet him while I could.😎

😂

I just wanted to numb the pain for the losers. 

Errrrbody who knows football knew the bi-queens were outmatched. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, georgiagator1 said:

Call me when you get 3 more bitch! Oh wait, at this rate you will be dead and forgotten. 1 every lifetime takes a while.

Oh, and congrats on that win, yall needed it.

giphy.gif

He bragging about that record and its only because his sorry ass team doesn't make it far in the playoffs often enough to play Lowndes regulary. He damn sure doesn't want it on an annual basis or hell find out the difference between recruiting to win 1 year and actually having a winning program. He and the other idiots keep bragging about a 17-9 win over a team that they had double the amount of talent as. Didn't even score in the second half. Any above average coach with that "talent" would've ran Lowndes out the stadium. 17-9 I guess you take what you can get until you cam recruit another team. Hell we even had our best player pit with a torn ACL. Meanwhile "5 star" Gilbert  4 star QB Bailey 4 star WR. Combined for 0 tds.

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He bragging about that record and its only because his sorry ass team doesn't make it far in the playoffs often enough to play Lowndes regulary. He damn sure doesn't want it on an annual basis or hell find out the difference between recruiting to win 1 year and actually having a winning program. He and the other idiots keep bragging about a 17-9 win over a team that they had double the amount of talent as. Didn't even score in the second half. Any above average coach with that "talent" would've ran Lowndes out the stadium. 17-9 I guess you take what you can get until you cam recruit another team. Hell we even had our best player pit with a torn ACL. Meanwhile "5 star" Gilbert  4 star QB Bailey 4 star WR. Combined for 0 tds.

Still ignoring me Princess Spellcheck? 

I know you’re still salty about taking that L. Sincerely hope you get your hands on one of those runner up ribbons we sent down. DM me your address and I’ll make sure you get a personalized one. 

Marietta.......still the state champions and still undefeated against the bi-queens! 

On 6/19/2020 at 10:16 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don Bosco prep ST Joes, Bergen Catholic St Peters prep , Paramus Catholic 

Paramus Catholic?

So it's fair for GA to brag about literally every team in the state, right?

There's at least 50 teams here that would be beat the recent PC Paladin teams. Maybe more than that.

😆😆

• Like 2