Georgia 7A Football Predictions 2020

ngdawg

7 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I liken the Milton SC to Lowndes in 99’ Marietta agree or disagree SC would have been more meaningful if it had mirrored Miltons run instead  of building the team. I mean one transfer is understandable but the environment today has become more like colleges. Point is HS football had previously been the one facet of pure competition based on community pride and competition. Kids today are told to move on when their interests aren’t met immediately. How does that translate with them into adulthood?

Not well, at least. I don't support the idea of kids transferring just because the going gets tough. However, as a football team, regardless of how many transfers you have, there is work that must be done in order to earn that state championship. And if I remember correctly, the two integral pieces of Marietta's team, Bailey and Gilbert, had been with Marietta from at least 2017. They had been through the 6-5 and 5-6 seasons, waiting for the year they'd break through and win a state title.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Marietta the next Milton. You, NG, Milton footnotes in Georgia HS  football

😂 

You're funny my man. The three most recent champions aren’t footnotes. A cheating team from a cheating community that hasn’t won in almost 15 years is a footnote. 

How far do you have to scroll down to see your last title?!? 

C0BA205C-A85E-46EF-B7D2-C367441416F6.jpeg

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Not well, at least. I don't support the idea of kids transferring just because the going gets tough. However, as a football team, regardless of how many transfers you have, there is work that must be done in order to earn that state championship. And if I remember correctly, the two integral pieces of Marietta's team, Bailey and Gilbert, had been with Marietta from at least 2017. They had been through the 6-5 and 5-6 seasons, waiting for the year they'd break through and win a state title.

Because of the illegal transfers.

44 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

I liken the Milton SC to Lowndes in 99’ Marietta agree or disagree SC would have been more meaningful if it had mirrored Miltons run instead  of building the team. I mean one transfer is understandable but the environment today has become more like colleges. Point is HS football had previously been the one facet of pure competition based on community pride and competition. Kids today are told to move on when their interests aren’t met immediately. How does that translate with them into adulthood?

Community pride and competition. That’s funny. Why is it just for athletes and their families?Where was that when hiring your coach? Nobody bats an eye when a smart kid transfers to a better academic situation but you cry us a river for ball players? I mean, who pops off about community pride then hires a dude from another state to lead this prideful local program? Adults move their families every day to better situations, but for HS sports? Oh hell no! 

I love how you adjust the scenario to fit the narrative you want to put out there. Typical fake drivel from one of the board loons. 

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Community pride and competition. That’s funny. Why is it just for athletes and their families?Where was that when hiring your coach? Nobody bats an eye when a smart kid transfers to a better academic situation but you cry us a river for ball players? I mean, who pops off about community pride then hires a dude from another state to lead this prideful local program? Adults move their families every day to better situations, but for HS sports? Oh hell no! 

I love how you adjust the scenario to fit the narrative you want to put out there. Typical fake drivel from one of the board loons. 

So Marietta is a better academic school that Woodward Academy minus the secretary’s job to boot. Talk about a selective narrative. Lol

42 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It’s certain that South Georgia is not part of a major metro situation. Things are closer knit here with inter generational families that have continued to play. 

12 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So Marietta is a better academic school that Woodward Academy minus the secretary’s job to boot. Talk about a selective narrative. Lol

I understand your inability to process thought, but the IB program at Marietta is in fact as good as anybody in georgia. The programs students have garnered millions in Scholarships and many of those are going to minorities. 

Marietta also has the first (and only to my knowledge) career center that allows kids to be certified for good paying jobs upon graduating for those where college isn’t a viable option. 

So in short, Marietta is as good as anybody for whatever path you choose to take. Be it college, the workforce or the military Marietta prepares kids for all of the above and ensures kids that they don’t have to flip burgers if they prefer a different career path. 

Secretary job? Who are you referring to? Don’t be shy. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I understand your inability to process thought, but the IB program at Marietta is in fact as good as anybody in georgia. The programs students have garnered millions in Scholarships and many of those are going to minorities. 

Marietta also has the first (and only to my knowledge) career center that allows kids to be certified for good paying jobs upon graduating for those where college isn’t a viable option. 

So in short, Marietta is as good as anybody for whatever path you choose to take. Be it college, the workforce or the military Marietta prepares kids for all of the above and ensures kids that they don’t have to flip burgers if they prefer a different career path. 

Secretary job? Who are you referring to? Don’t be shy. 

Tight ends mother

9 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Tight ends mother

And you never answered my question on your big “community” narrative. Why is that?

I can’t believe a proud local community like lowends would Hire from out of state and not want one of their own leading these local kids! What gives? Certainly there are many, or at least ONE, in your community that is capable of coaching your team, is there not? 

33 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

It’s certain that South Georgia is not part of a major metro situation. Things are closer knit here with inter generational families that have continued to play. 

No region in this country is exempt from transfers/cheating or both. I implore you to look aside from your bias and see the reality of the situation. Whether in South Georgia or Metro Atlanta, transferrings and/or cheating does occur. It just hasn't been brought to state-wide attention yet.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

No region in this country is exempt from transfers/cheating or both. I implore you to look aside from your bias and see the reality of the situation. Whether in South Georgia or Metro Atlanta, transferrings and/or cheating does occur. It just hasn't been brought to state-wide attention yet.

Kid, don’t let the king of jackassery fool you. Ask anybody here, save him and 96, lowends county is the epicenter of cheating in HSFB. 

You’re younger, so you probably haven’t done the research, but their county neighbor valdosta is the “winningest” program in America. They also had a “rent a cat” program for community members to take care of kids and routinely held back eighth graders to be older and more mature when they played for the school. 

lowends, without as much success (and being a newer program) tried emulating big brother and won some titles, but nothing since 2007. 

So when tweedle dum cries about cheating, remind him where he is from. 

2 hours ago, MTP28 said:

It's pretty much like that all over Texas as well, when you get into metro areas you'll see the movement.

It is what it is, nothing illegal about it. Of course there will be outlier instances.

bgw

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Kid, don’t let the king of jackassery fool you. Ask anybody here, save him and 96, lowends county is the epicenter of cheating in HSFB. 

You’re younger, so you probably haven’t done the research, but their county neighbor valdosta is the “winningest” program in America. They also had a “rent a cat” program for community members to take care of kids and routinely held back eighth graders to be older and more mature when they played for the school. 

lowends, without as much success (and being a newer program) tried emulating big brother and won some titles, but nothing since 2007. 

So when tweedle dum cries about cheating, remind him where he is from. 

I will do some research on this and formulate my own perception of this topic. However, don't let my age lower my credibility, because I feel like the "inexperience" card will be pulled on me early and often, preventing me from having future discussions. It's not your fault or anything, so don't take it that way.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I will do some research on this and formulate my own perception of this topic. However, don't let my age lower my credibility, because I feel like the "inexperience" card will be pulled on me early and often, preventing me from having future discussions. It's not your fault or anything, so don't take it that way.

😂 

I say kid because you are a lot younger than me. I say that to 30 year olds as well. Don’t take it as a knock. You’re much brighter than many here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

And you never answered my question on your big “community” narrative. Why is that?

I can’t believe a proud local community like lowends would Hire from out of state and not want one of their own leading these local kids! What gives? Certainly there are many, or at least ONE, in your community that is capable of coaching your team, is there not? 

You again avoided the question dumbass does she work in the office or not?

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

I say kid because you are a lot younger than me. I say that to 30 year olds as well. Don’t take it as a knock. You’re much brighter than many here. 

I don't mind being called out for being young. Definitely not a problem. I just don't want my opinions to be invalidated just because younger people are assumed to have done less research. And thank you for your compliments!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You again avoided the question dumbass does she work in the office or not?

No she is not a secretary. My wife’s friend is a secretary. They do not work together. 

Now answer mine bitch. Why would a proud local community like lowends hire a coach from another fucking state to lead their homegrowns? I’ve asked in three of four separate threads and each time you avoid the question like your team did a title last year. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ngdawg said:

The issue I have is when its multiple kids that are 4 and 5 stars and people throwing out excuses like they moved for a better opportunity for colleges. A 4 or 5 star doesn't need any extra help when it comes to getting to college. Then you have team's like marietta last year grayson and westlake with an abundance of transfers and equating that to kids following their old coach or kids moving back home which is Valdosta case. I spoke to packer parents last season and a lot of them said they were gonna go where ever propst went. That's not recruiting. Ive been against since the beginning. Same for those out in cali and in the dmv that have to put together all star teams.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Hes telling you to do research and he has done none himself typical foolery on here. He is just spouting the same bs he has heard from simps on here. He hasn't even been to Valdosta and definitely hasn't done the research. Might have to go back a few pages but I broke down Valdosta history for the uniformed on here. The cats biggest benefit was the fact that the other schools were behind on desegregation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

The issue I have is when its multiple kids that are 4 and 5 stars and people throwing out excuses like they moved for a better opportunity for colleges. A 4 or 5 star doesn't need any extra help when it comes to getting to college. Then you have team's like marietta last year grayson and westlake with an abundance of transfers and equating that to kids following their old coach or kids moving back home which is Valdosta case. I spoke to packer parents last season and a lot of them said they were gonna go where ever propst went. That's not recruiting. Ive been against since the beginning. Same for those out in cali and in the dmv that have to put together all star teams.

Uh, as a matter of fact it is according to the GHSA constitution.  It is called undue influence and it has been posted here if you can't be bothered to look it up.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Uh, as a matter of fact it is according to the GHSA constitution.  It is called undue influence and it has been posted here if you can't be bothered to look it up.

He’s too fucking stupid. He wouldn’t accuse anybody from his area of cheating if moving outta his mamas basement depended on it. 

He is nothing more than an uneducated shill for his area who, despite many of his own fucking people saying otherwise, would deny his areas wrong doing if the coaches and players admitted it themselves. 

2 hours ago, Fred said:

So I'm gonna play devil's advocate right here: if a parent decides to follow any coach to another school on their own, is that still considered under the influence? Can you really fault them for wanting to go where that coach goes? Especially if the coach has a great track record. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So I'm gonna play devil's advocate right here: if a parent decides to follow any coach to another school on their own, is that still considered under the influence? Can you really fault them for wanting to go where that coach goes? Especially if the coach has a great track record. 

There are specific rules about following a coach when he switches jobs from one GHSA school to another, aside from the undue influence rule. 

Now, having said that, it may or may not be applicable due to Rush missing one year of coaching at a GHSA school. Also could include the fake job at USAA where it was said he never actually signed a contract. 

Not sure if the one year off makes any difference, because technically, the kids would still be following him from his last coaching gig to his new coaching gig at a GHSA school (assuming of course that he was never under contract at USAA). I feel pretty confident that complaint will be or has been filed and expected to be followed up on by the GHSA about the Colquitt kids that are intending to be on the roster at Valdosta. They will have to sit a year or return to their old school if this is ruled against the rules of following a coach from one GHSA school to another.

Aside from all of that is he had remained in contact with a good many of the kids in his year of absence, which, could also be viewed a a violation of the undue influence rules. Not saying that it would, but, it could. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There are specific rules about following a coach when he switches jobs from one GHSA school to another, aside from the undue influence rule. 

Now, having said that, it may or may not be applicable due to Rush missing one year of coaching at a GHSA school. Also could include the fake job at USAA where it was said he never actually signed a contract. 

Not sure if the one year off makes any difference, because technically, the kids would still be following him from his last coaching gig to his new coaching gig at a GHSA school (assuming of course that he was never under contract at USAA). I feel pretty confident that complaint will be or has been filed and expected to be followed up on by the GHSA about the Colquitt kids that are intending to be on the roster at Valdosta. They will have to sit a year or return to their old school if this is ruled against the rules of following a coach from one GHSA school to another.

Aside from all of that is he had remained in contact with a good many of the kids in his year of absence, which, could also be viewed a a violation of the undue influence rules. Not saying that it would, but, it could. 

^^^^^^^^

What he said other than the complaint being filed because I wouldn't have said that. 😎  The year in between jobs is the unknown.  Otherwise it is pretty clear.

Against my better judgement, I'll make it easy for you.  Page 22 section 1.70.
https://www.ghsa.net/sites/default/files/documents/Constitution/Constitution19-20Completecx13.pdf

• Thanks 1