Great American Rivalry Series best rivalry

Ga96

22 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Jeff's game has really taken a nosedive over the last few months.  Lame articles and lame ass q&a's.  I will give him a pass since he was probably shelter in home and needs to shake off the cobwebs to get back into game shape. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Jeff's game has really taken a nosedive over the last few months.  Lame articles and lame ass q&a's.  I will give him a pass since he was probably shelter in home and needs to shake off the cobwebs to get back into game shape. 

Could be someone is in his ear guiding him the wrong way. 

Someone that doesn't necessarily make the best judgement calls their ownself as it pertains to hsfb teams and stuff. 

Idk though. xD

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Could be someone is in his ear guiding him the wrong way. 

Someone that doesn't necessarily make the best judgement calls their ownself as it pertains to hsfb teams and stuff. 

Idk though. xD

I think you might be on to something.  If only we could figure out who that lil bitch is.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

The Mater Dei-Servite rivalry is among my favorite, however it has largely, been one-sided during the Rollinson era, but due to both sides of the stadium being packed for those games, you can see how intense the rivalry is.

For the newer Generation, it's MD and Bosco.

If we’re talking just straight rivalry games then the East LA Classic has no equal in California.90 games and 15,000 in the stands every year 

12 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Garfield and Roosevelt HS from the L.A. area

Can this really be considered a rivalry, though? Roosevelt has not beat Garfield since 2009. Maybe the atmosphere is great during that game, but it surely can't be a rivalry game if we're basing it off of competitiveness. 

46 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Can this really be considered a rivalry, though? Roosevelt has not beat Garfield since 2009. Maybe the atmosphere is great during that game, but it surely can't be a rivalry game if we're basing it off of competitiveness. 

Filmmakers have made 2 movies and 1 documentary on this rivalry since 2009.Yes the rivalry and tradition are real

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Filmmakers have made 2 movies and 1 documentary on this rivalry since 2009.Yes the rivalry and tradition are real

Ah I see. It's a rivalry built more on tradition than football. Also I meant no offense, I just noticed that it seems very one-sided in terms of the game itself. Thanks for clarifying that.

21 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Ah I see. It's a rivalry built more on tradition than football. Also I meant no offense, I just noticed that it seems very one-sided in terms of the game itself. Thanks for clarifying that.

No offense taken

a rivalry that last as long as this one has is going to have periods where one side is dominant