I think everyone would like to order these

Ga96

On 6/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, Sweetlarry said:

What does that mean? Can anybody decipher what the resident Mensa is babbling about?!?

Glad my kids aren’t in that shitshow district. Or one with a higher murder rate than metro. 

Phew.......

Ah but they are Junior, you can smell the Meth cooking from right across the county line along with the death of students from “come to play high.” Lol you are one blind eye bitch!

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Ah but they are Junior, you can smell the Meth cooking from right across the county line along with the death of students from “come to play high.” Lol you are one blind eye bitch!

😂 

didn’t get any sympathy from the locals so you came back for more. 

Get roscoe and enos to quit letting all that garbage come up from your southern neighbor instead of posting about your runner up football team and cheating reputations. 

fucking simp 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

didn’t get any sympathy from the locals so you came back for more. 

Get roscoe and enos to quit letting all that garbage come up from your southern neighbor instead of posting about your runner up football team and cheating reputations. 

fucking simp 

If I were you I’d see what’s causing all those murders of your students. Look it up dumbass Metro is the Hub for Meth Distro. That pie in the sky bullshit you spew about Marietta being a quaint little town is bullshit also. Just because you characterize yourself and CornCobb salad Cobb County as elitists place don’t mean that shit ain’t coming to your door.

57 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

If I were you I’d see what’s causing all those murders of your students. Look it up dumbass Metro is the Hub for Meth Distro. That pie in the sky bullshit you spew about Marietta being a quaint little town is bullshit also. Just because you characterize yourself and CornCobb salad Cobb County as elitists place don’t mean that shit ain’t coming to your door.

Aren’t you a Lowndes fan? Didn’t that poor kid get murdered and stuffed in the wrestling Matt at your HS?

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Aren’t you a Lowndes fan? Didn’t that poor kid get murdered and stuffed in the wrestling Matt at your HS?

Don't push it too much @imaGoodBoyNow, it's a sensitive subject for some. However, I thought it was an accident. Positional Asphyxiation is very real and it makes sense for it to be an accident. Is there any evidence that links it to a murder? RIP Kendrick Johnson

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

I never claimed Marietta was crime free. 

All of this started when you flapped you’re gums about how bad the crime was in my area so I went to GBI stats and showed you that your area had a lot higher homicide rate than mine. 

Since then you’ve had many melts and reaches to act as if your cheating shithole county is somehow better than mine. It isn’t. Neither was your runner up football team. 

I feel bad for you that it bugs you so much that daily you whine about it but the facts are what they are. 

51 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Don't push it too much @imaGoodBoyNow, it's a sensitive subject for some. However, I thought it was an accident. Positional Asphyxiation is very real and it makes sense for it to be an accident. Is there any evidence that links it to a murder? RIP Kendrick Johnson

Buddy, when somebody starts inappropriate shit like mtp does daily they get whatever comes their way. He doesn’t have the market cornered on sensitive subjects where he gets to talk about a girl being murdered (who went to Marietta but was killed by an illegal immigrant for a gang initiation a mile from wheeler HS) Then have people not talking about a kid that was killed IN HIS SCHOOL. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Buddy, when somebody starts inappropriate shit like mtp does daily they get whatever comes their way. He doesn’t have the market cornered on sensitive subjects where he gets to talk about a girl being murdered (who went to Marietta but was killed by an illegal immigrant for a gang initiation a mile from wheeler HS) Then have people not talking about a kid that was killed IN HIS SCHOOL. 

Look, I didn't know about the girl. But if I did, I would say the same thing I said about the Kendrick Johnson case: don't use death as an arguing point. Topics such as those are very sensitive, and I don't approve of people using that to prove points, regardless of who said it. These kids were likely the same age as me, and to hear others use their deaths as a discussion point is frustrating. I mean, no one is going to stop you guys from discussing these deaths, but I feel it is inappropriate and uncalled for. Whether you are from Lowndes or Marietta, death is a sensitive subject and should not be open debate or discussion. Again, no one is stopping you from discussing these deaths, but for the sake of others, please use their names with respect and not to prove a point. This is just my opinion, and I well-equipped to defend it if need be. Thank you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Look, I didn't know about the girl. But if I did, I would say the same thing I said about the Kendrick Johnson case: don't use death as an arguing point. Topics such as those are very sensitive, and I don't approve of people using that to prove points, regardless of who said it. These kids were likely the same age as me, and to hear others use their deaths as a discussion point is frustrating. I mean, no one is going to stop you guys from discussing these deaths, but I feel it is inappropriate and uncalled for. Whether you are from Lowndes or Marietta, death is a sensitive subject and should not be open debate or discussion. Again, no one is stopping you from discussing these deaths, but for the sake of others, please use their names with respect and not to prove a point. This is just my opinion, and I well-equipped to defend it if need be. Thank you.

I don’t disagree. Having a rising senior Daughter and rising eighth grade Son the world is a scary place. I trust my kids with all I have that they’ll make good decisions. I just don’t trust the rest of the people out there. 

It sucks, but it is what it is and no community is immune to it. 

As far as not liking or being comfortable with certain topics, avoid them. This is an open forum and we are kind of self censored. Expecting people are not going to talk about subjects you, or anybody else, disapprove of is pissing in the wind. 

Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

I don’t disagree. Having a rising senior Daughter and rising eighth grade Son the world is a scary place. I trust my kids with all I have that they’ll make good decisions. I just don’t trust the rest of the people out there. 

It sucks, but it is what it is and no community is immune to it. 

As far as not liking or being comfortable with certain topics, avoid them. This is an open forum and we are kind of self censored. Expecting people are not going to talk about subjects you, or anybody else, disapprove of is pissing in the wind. 

Hope this helps.

All I want to see is respect for those kids. Go ahead and talk about it, and although it's against my beliefs, I understand people want to make certain points. I don't want to stop you from exercising your right to discuss what you would like. All I ask is that you respect them (this goes for everybody). The only time I will involve myself in discussions about child deaths is when I want to learn more or understand opposing viewpoints on the issue. To everyone, just don't be rude and speak in vain of the fallen students. Treat their legacies with at least a bit of respect. Feel free to discuss whatever here on this board, because I don't want to be the next Karen.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

All I want to see is respect for those kids. Go ahead and talk about it, and although it's against my beliefs, I understand people want to make certain points. I don't want to stop you from exercising your right to discuss what you would like. All I ask is that you respect them (this goes for everybody). The only time I will involve myself in discussions about child deaths is when I want to learn more or understand opposing viewpoints on the issue. To everyone, just don't be rude and speak in vain of the fallen students. Treat their legacies with at least a bit of respect. Feel free to discuss whatever here on this board, because I don't want to be the next Karen.

Some people get so angry when their points are proven wrong they don’t know how to react other than to lash out. 

• Like 1