New Jersey Cancels Week 0 Games and Delays Practice

ngdawg

58 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Could this be a sign for the future? Also, sorry @imaGoodBoyNow, I know this isn't the best news, especially from your home state.

Man they already delay our practice, we’re used to that, at this point I just hope there’s a season at all for the kids, the baseball and lacrosse players already been fucked over, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man they already delay our practice, we’re used to that, at this point I just hope there’s a season at all for the kids, the baseball and lacrosse players already been fucked over, 

That is true. Having a season, however flawed, is still better than nothing. I guess at this point I'd be willing to watch the games from home if it meant that the season could continue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

This is followed by news of Tennessee delaying their high school football season, and the Michigan governor asking in high school football can be played in the spring instead. It doesn't look too promising.

Are baseball and lacrosse teams would suffer because a lot of kids are multi sport athletes 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Are baseball and lacrosse teams would suffer because a lot of kids are multi sport athletes 

Shoot, I forgot about that. I guess they'll have to pick one sport and stick with it if that happens. Unfortunate, but the best we can do given the circumstances.