BOMBSHELL: John Bolton verbally briefed Trump in March 2019 that Putin was offering bounties for dead American soldiers in Afghanistan.

BigDrop

22 hours ago, Troll said:

Now I know you love your new #selfexposed 🤡 tags....

But you are using them sooooooo much, people may be getting confused 🤔

Are you trying to indicate you think someone 'else' is self-exposing??? 🤣

Because that doesn't actually need a tag, or someone to point..... by definition .....DUH

Now if you are trying to indicate every time you #selfexpose yourself....well...

THEN It looks like you HAVE picked.....

the appropriate 🤡 tag...

for for your 'self'.

🤡 #66selfexposedyetagain

giphy.gif

PS: did you even realize when you are pointing, and you are the one trying to expose, you are thus rendering your own "self" exposed accusations and tag as false.???..🤣

F'in brilliant  tag you made up there 👌

giphy.gif

#selfexposed.....😔

47 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

NYT buries the apology of the story on page 19

https://www.rt.com/russia/494077-nyt-taliban-gru-evidence/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/03/us/politics/memo-russian-bounties.html

Jesus christ the epitome of fake news 

Jesus Christ, you are consistently stupid.  Apology?  You either did not read the article you posted or did not understand.  It was not an apology and they didn't say it wasn't true.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

You got him THIS time! 😂😂

The ny times tries to bury their apology and he still goes with the story. The story doesn't exist. They fucking made it up as usual with sources that don't exist.

I would love to see trump sue the press. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It was only in the last paragraph that the real story – that there was no story – was revealed: “The agency did intercept data of financial transactions that provide circumstantial support for the detainee’s account, but the agency does not have explicit evidence that the money was bounty payments.”

Let me just repeat this: “... the agency does not have explicit evidence that the money was bounty payments.”

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The ny times tries to bury their apology and he still goes with the story. The story doesn't exist. They fucking made it up as usual with sources that don't exist.

I would love to see trump sue the press. 

you lost your mind...LOL.."sue the press"...🙄

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

They don't care.  The 'apology' that hsfb posted from NYT is no apology but that won't stop them from saying it was because they don't read and don't understand.  

shhh....don't disturb the clown show!!....🙄

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It was only in the last paragraph that the real story – that there was no story – was revealed: “The agency did intercept data of financial transactions that provide circumstantial support for the detainee’s account, but the agency does not have explicit evidence that the money was bounty payments.”

Let me just repeat this: “... the agency does not have explicit evidence that the money was bounty payments.”

They were probably just a personal loan or maybe a Taliban child college fund.

Smdh

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

NYT buries the apology of the story on page 19

https://www.rt.com/russia/494077-nyt-taliban-gru-evidence/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/03/us/politics/memo-russian-bounties.html

Jesus christ the epitome of fake news 

Nice Russian link you got there....a flag waving Trumper who loves Russia (just like Ronnie!)??...wft...you know they are the enemy right?!?....😞

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You got him THIS time! 😂😂

for the sake of our troops clowns like you, HSFB and Ronnie should hope we get to the truth...but you're too busy selling your soul to Donny...silly re-neck!...🤡

#selfexposed....😔

• Haha 1

Uk judge ruled today

A central allegation by a former British spy in his dossier about alleged ties between Moscow and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was “inaccurate and misleading,” a London judge ruled.

Christopher Steele stated in his report that Mikhail Fridman and his fellow Alfa Group billionaire Petr Aven arranged for the delivery of “large amounts of illicit cash” to Vladimir Putin in the 1990s. But Judge Mark Warby ruled Wednesday that Steele’s intelligence firm “failed to take reasonable steps to verify the allegation” as he awarded 18,000 pounds ($22,600) in compensation to each man.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-07-08/billionaire-allegation-in-steele-dossier-misleading-judge-says

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Not Patriots, only cult members.  I do wonder who will be their new savior if Trump loses.  I see no suitable replacement to fill the shoes of Trump.

cult is right...just sell your soul at the door and you're in!!...I think the republican down ballot candidates are going to get killed this election due to Trump...I'm praying Moscow Mitch goes down, he's got his hands full and spinless Lindsay Graham too....I'm not sure who will try and fill his clown shoes..they are mighty BIG...not sure they have someone who can rally the party....too divided between the Trump nuts and Never Trumpers republicans IMO...the Never Trumpers have some nasty TV ads going against Trump!