Sign in to follow this  
BigDrop

BOMBSHELL: John Bolton verbally briefed Trump in March 2019 that Putin was offering bounties for dead American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Uk judge ruled today

A central allegation by a former British spy in his dossier about alleged ties between Moscow and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign was “inaccurate and misleading,” a London judge ruled.

Christopher Steele stated in his report that Mikhail Fridman and his fellow Alfa Group billionaire Petr Aven arranged for the delivery of “large amounts of illicit cash” to Vladimir Putin in the 1990s. But Judge Mark Warby ruled Wednesday that Steele’s intelligence firm “failed to take reasonable steps to verify the allegation” as he awarded 18,000 pounds ($22,600) in compensation to each man.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-07-08/billionaire-allegation-in-steele-dossier-misleading-judge-says

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Not Patriots, only cult members.  I do wonder who will be their new savior if Trump loses.  I see no suitable replacement to fill the shoes of Trump.

cult is right...just sell your soul at the door and you're in!!...I think the republican down ballot candidates are going to get killed this election due to Trump...I'm praying Moscow Mitch goes down, he's got his hands full and spinless Lindsay Graham too....I'm not sure who will try and fill his clown shoes..they are mighty BIG...not sure they have someone who can rally the party....too divided between the Trump nuts and Never Trumpers republicans IMO...the Never Trumpers have some nasty TV ads going against Trump!

DBP is literally just a weird old man who sits at the computer 24/7  foaming at the mouth about Drumpf lol. 

Hard to imagine such a sad existence. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

DBP is literally just a weird old man who sits at the computer 24/7  foaming at the mouth about Drumpf lol. 

sure Dave..and you're just another Trump clown...🤡...don't you have a soul to sell today?...😞

43 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Very. 

44 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

And all this time he could have manned up and paid the bet he lost 🍕

On 7/8/2020 at 10:46 AM, HSFBfan said:

NYT buries the apology of the story on page 19

https://www.rt.com/russia/494077-nyt-taliban-gru-evidence/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/03/us/politics/memo-russian-bounties.html

Jesus christ the epitome of fake news 

One of the few pieces that attempted a follow-up to confirm the NYT was a poorly sourced report by Business Insider. The publication has no reporters on the ground and used an unidentified “trusted intermediary,” who it claimed spoke to three Taliban fighters – two of whom were not in Afghanistan and hadn’t been there for years – who purportedly confirmed the story.

However, the Afghani sources admitted that those who took money were not Taliban but “less-disciplined elements on the fringes of the group,” and this was not official Taliban policy. Moreover, the most vocal of the three sources, a refugee who has been in Greece since 2016, admitted that he had never been offered money, but the practice was “well known” – in other words, hearsay.

The unofficial nature of payments, if any were made, was apparently confirmed by Business Insider in a statement from Moulani Baghdadi, a current Taliban commander from Ghazni province, who said Russian influence inside the Taliban itself was impossible but that there were many affiliated groups who have maintained ties with Russia.

“These are criminal groups that work alongside the Mujahideen and give us a bad reputation with many people because they sell drugs and commit crimes and work with [foreigners],” he was quoted as saying.

Observers have speculated that the original story was planted in the NYT by intelligence agents for domestic political reasons. President Trump has been pushing to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, but a motion to begin the process was recently defeated in Congress.

It is time the NYT admitted its complicity in all of this, and apologised for its shoddy, partisan journalism – based on anonymous sources, and not even dodgy evidence, but none at all. I won’t hold my breath, though.

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

One of the few pieces that attempted a follow-up to confirm the NYT was a poorly sourced report by Business Insider. The publication has no reporters on the ground and used an unidentified “trusted intermediary,” who it claimed spoke to three Taliban fighters – two of whom were not in Afghanistan and hadn’t been there for years – who purportedly confirmed the story.

However, the Afghani sources admitted that those who took money were not Taliban but “less-disciplined elements on the fringes of the group,” and this was not official Taliban policy. Moreover, the most vocal of the three sources, a refugee who has been in Greece since 2016, admitted that he had never been offered money, but the practice was “well known” – in other words, hearsay.

The unofficial nature of payments, if any were made, was apparently confirmed by Business Insider in a statement from Moulani Baghdadi, a current Taliban commander from Ghazni province, who said Russian influence inside the Taliban itself was impossible but that there were many affiliated groups who have maintained ties with Russia.

“These are criminal groups that work alongside the Mujahideen and give us a bad reputation with many people because they sell drugs and commit crimes and work with [foreigners],” he was quoted as saying.

Observers have speculated that the original story was planted in the NYT by intelligence agents for domestic political reasons. President Trump has been pushing to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, but a motion to begin the process was recently defeated in Congress.

It is time the NYT admitted its complicity in all of this, and apologised for its shoddy, partisan journalism – based on anonymous sources, and not even dodgy evidence, but none at all. I won’t hold my breath, though.

Yeah don't bother they won't. The press should be sued. And reporters should go to jail for false reporting 

How is this any different than yellow journalism 

On 7/8/2020 at 9:23 AM, DBP66 said:

cult is right...just sell your soul at the door and you're in!!...I think the republican down ballot candidates are going to get killed this election due to Trump...I'm praying Moscow Mitch goes down, he's got his hands full and spinless Lindsay Graham too....I'm not sure who will try and fill his clown shoes..they are mighty BIG...not sure they have someone who can rally the party....too divided between the Trump nuts and Never Trumpers republicans IMO...the Never Trumpers have some nasty TV ads going against Trump!

Kanye West?  Brother I truly hope Moscow Mitch and Graham and a bunch of those guys get ousted.  If people would actually look at how these guys voted I can't imagine they would be happy about them.  Things that would actually help them never get brought up for a vote.

Maybe this whole situation right now will bring some sense back to Congress where compromise and civility are the goal.  Maybe even socialize like they use to do.  Now it seems that all their free time is spent fundraising for next election.  And those in Gerrymandered districts I guess can sit on they're ass and do nothing until the end of time.  

• Like 1