When you hear white privilege this is

Ga96

31 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Do you really wanna do this all night , you post shit about white people, then I google shit and post shit about blacks, u really wanna spend independence weekend doing this 

let me know cuz I’ma have to cancel my plans

• Haha 1

The term White Privilege is a racist term used to take all responsibility from a minority. There is zero oppression and systemic racism in society to the point that minorities can’t thrive. That is a cop out and pretty pathetic and embarrassing to attribute your failings to. 

White Privilege was true decades and centuries ago no doubt. But no one under the age of 50 could use that as an excuse for their failings. That’s a fact. 

Maybe that’s just my white privilege talking 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The term White Privilege is a racist term used to take all responsibility from a minority. There is zero oppression and systemic racism in society to the point that minorities can’t thrive. That is a cop out and pretty pathetic and embarrassing to attribute your failings to. 

White Privilege was true decades and centuries ago no doubt. But no one under the age of 50 could use that as an excuse for their failings. That’s a fact. 

I need to know where this white privilegism is at and where can I get some,  because I don’t think my card works

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2020 at 5:09 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Where do I send the $10 to?

I didn't write it.  Ask the authors.  

You don't seem to get the obvious very often and even when it is pointed out to you you seem intent on missing the obvious.

But you did like the post of an obviously racist POS who can't help but be a racist douche about everything and was banned for being a racist.   

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I didn't write it.  Ask the authors.  

You don't seem to get the obvious very often and even when it is pointed out to you you seem intent on missing the obvious.

But you did like the post of an obviously racist POS who can't help but be a racist douche about everything and was banned for being a racist.   

stop talking about yourself like that....

Mr. Nazi

On 7/2/2020 at 7:12 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Until you have walked fing mile in my white shoes you best not try to tell me I got white privileged .

I was born in 66 - parents married each other twice and divorced twice before I was 4.  Dad was drunk mean one at that.  Mom had GED - couldn’t even drive when they first divorced.  Dad didn’t hardly pay any child support.  Mom worked 80 hours just to have enough to get by with 3 kids.  We lived in Apartments 

Before we moved to the country we lived in Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Dallas to start my education 1st thru 4th grade.  In 2nd grade playing simple game of 1 on 1 football against this black kid.  We ended up fighting.  I tell you that I had to fight his brothers and his sisters.  My older sisters came home and three of us held our own with 5 of them.  I could have started hating black people from that moment.  Those kids started the entire fight.  I was asked to play football that same year.  Mom couldn’t afford the uniform.  Meanwhile ever black kid in my school played.  

In the 3rd, 4th grade we moved to Dallas lived in apartments on Royal Lane just couple of blocks down from Harry Hines blvd.  went to Herbert Marcus Elementary. In 75 or 76 they 🚌 blacks and Mexicans to this school.  We was young but it was tuff times.  All races was against one another.  Somebody was g3tting their ass whipped daily.  At recess we played tackle the man with the football.  It was obvious that two of us was toughest one black and one me white.  It got heated everyday.  So one day this kid decided he would skip the bus to jump me - It didn’t work so well I was putting that 4th grade beat down on this kid until he bit chunk out my wrist and took off running.  Hell fire, I could have hated blacks again.  This guy and I ended up best friends. He soon realized that my family probably had less than him.

moving forward like many black kid I made it to college because I could play football - My best friend from College is black dude.  He was my best man in my last wedding.  I have multiple black friends who are very success after taking advantage of their opportunities in college.  I have white and black friends who struggle in life because they didn’t take advantage. 

The biggest issue for both blacks and whites who struggle gaining traction in life is the lack of great fathers who are role models for them.  

Blacks are fooling themselves to lump all white people into one category called white privileged—-those are fighting words to me.

i believe there is some racism in this country.  It has been going both ways for damn long time with small % of people in this country IMO.

if you are achieving in this country black, white, brown it doesn’t matter - you will likely be awarded.

One of my black friends got job with the Dallas Mavericks after college.  He started out working concessions-  He was the guy ordered stuff and made sure that the actual concessions had what they needed.  The dude played CB in college football and I hear he was pretty good Basketball player in HS. He parlayed his first job into now being one of the advanced scouts for the Mavericks. That damn story right there doesn’t happen in the America that is being painted by the news and so many other sorry ass American hating organizations.

This dude doesn’t leave home without Guns loaded. I am not blooding my knuckles to fight off these losers and I am not just talking about blacks - you see plenty of whites acting fools of themselves.

• Like 1

When I was 19 in college. I found myself on the North Side - Ft Worth Stockyards.  Got drunk and was fighting - went to jail for both.  The black cop hit me across the jaw with his baton night stick.  I had imprint of the knurling across my check for like week. Honestly, didn’t know I got hit until they gave us sandwich and I couldn’t chew.

i called my momma to come get me.  The black cop personally talked to my mom and told her he had hit me.  She said he probably deserved.  I could literally see them talking  from the drunk tank.  The next thing I know my mother is leaving.  She found out that they would let me out at some point the next day for free.  I haven’t been back to jail.

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol @BUFORDGAWOLVES I can see why people don’t like @Ga96 dudes biggest Race baitor south of Macon

Let him have his way, but think of this.... when some of you post insensitive racially charged topics like “x” amount of black on black murders occurred overnight in Chicago and your clowns have a circle jerk to validate your bigotry and supremacist views and crow the “lack” of family values, this is what you get. 

I hated SportsNads for this very thing BUT there’s a few on here GSB, Nole, and HSFBFan are doing that very thing from the other side. 

So, you get what you get because you reap what you sow... in addition you have very good posters who are of color Devil Dog, HorseFly why won’t come back here due to the repugnant repulsive crap posted back here. Darter, I’m surprised he has the patience to put up with HSFBFans’ persistent ignorance. 

96 may or may not bomb this forum with topics like this, you can’t keep shitting on a group of people and not expect a reaction. 

Gotta think global and be mindful of others, IDK, I don’t expect this to go away... got some real hardheaded posters over here, I can tell you now if a certain superintendent gets wind of this and finds out a couple of coaches are involved with an certain individual who likes blasting racially  insensitive twitter memes and posting shitty racist political content, it won’t be pretty. 

Gotta think global,

bgw

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let him have his way, but think of this.... when some of you post insensitive racially charged topics like “x” amount of back on black murders occurred overnight in Chicago and your clowns have a circle jerk to validate your bigotry and supremacist views and crow the “lack” of family values, this is what you get. 

I hated SportsNads for this very thing BUT there’s a few on here GSB, Nole, and HSFBFan are doing that very thing from the other side. 

So, you get what you get because you reap what you sow... in addition you have very good posters who are of color Devil Dog, HorseFly why won’t come back here due to the repugnant repulsive crap posted back here. Darter, I’m surprised he has the patience to put up with HSFBFans’ persistent ignorance. 

96 may or may not bomb this forum with topics like this, you can’t keep shitting on a group of people and not expect a reaction. 

Gotta think global and be mindful of others, IDK, I don’t expect this to go away... got some real hardheaded posters over here, I can tell you now if a certain superintendent gets wind of this and finds out a couple of coaches are involved with an certain individual who likes blasting racial insensitive twitter memes and posting shitty racist political content, it won’t be pretty. 

Gotta think global,

bgw

20200708_070910.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let him have his way, but think of this.... when some of you post insensitive racially charged topics like “x” amount of black on black murders occurred overnight in Chicago and your clowns have a circle jerk to validate your bigotry and supremacist views and crow the “lack” of family values, this is what you get. 

Gotta think global and be mindful of others, IDK, I don’t expect this to go away... got some real hardheaded posters over here, I can tell you now if a certain superintendent gets wind of this and finds out a couple of coaches are involved with an certain individual who likes blasting racially  insensitive twitter memes and posting shitty racist political content, it won’t be pretty. 

Gotta think global,

bgw

I’m just saying I’d like to See the BLM movement harassing Gangs in these city’s for these thousand of murders a year  the away they Are doing to the police department but I’ma Racist POS for thinking  that way

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m just saying I’d like to See the BLM movement harassing Gangs in these city’s for these thousand of murders a year  the away they Are doing to the police department but I’ma Racist POS for thinking  that way

Well then preface your posts and mean that, keep it political and not racial. Think about what you post this way, would you say it to the individual the way you post it?

Rab would say it the way Rab posts it, are you Rab?

I’m Rab every time I’m over here, IDK Hahahaha. 

bgw