Some talking in Alabama about games with parents only.

HooverOutlaw

23 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That would only average from 50 to 250 per game depending on school size.

That itself is a victory, given the circumstances. I would even be fine with just football with band and cheerleaders and without fans. Worst case scenario, I guess I'd be relatively happy with just football, even without band and cheerleaders.

12 hours ago, ngdawg said:

That itself is a victory, given the circumstances. I would even be fine with just football with band and cheerleaders and without fans. Worst case scenario, I guess I'd be relatively happy with just football, even without band and cheerleaders.

At this point I’d sacrifice the Band and cheerleaders so we can have more parents and fans and college coaches at the game

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

?? Which school is that?

Lol it was a joke,  compared to the attendance at Georgia Louisiana and Texas games,

especially st joes , 500 students in whole school, located all the way in North Jersey where the house keepers my 6 figures, most of our  fans at our games are not residents of the town, so the attendance is way lower than those states

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

At this point I’d sacrifice the Band and cheerleaders so we can have more parents and fans and college coaches at the game

I mean, Lowndes' band has 450 people and contributes greatly to the environment of the game. I'm not sure many Viking fans would want to give up that sound and annoyance for the other team. College coaches are a good idea, but for their own safety, they may end up just watching the game on laptop.