Seems like Fauci will be gone soon

HSFBfan

he's just the next guy to get thrown under the bus as a sacrificial lamb to save our lying Pres....Trump is just embarrassed polls show Americans trust Dr. Fauci much more than him (67% of Americans say he doing a bad job with the virus)...that means Fauci got to go....you can't show the Pres. up with knowledge and facts!..he won't stand for that....:(

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he's just the next guy to get thrown under the bus as a sacrificial lamb to save our lying Pres....Trump is just embarrassed polls show Americans trust Dr. Fauci much more than him (67% of Americans say he doing a bad job with the virus)...that means Fauci got to go....you can't show the Pres. up with knowledge and facts!..he won't stand for that....:(

The irony of you posting that Karen is priceless!

31 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It will be a disaster if he is forced out. He was the one voice of reason in this health crisis. I am staying put. I refuse to sacrifice my life for a sociopath. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, DarterBlue said:

It will be a disaster if he is forced out. He was the one voice of reason in this health crisis. I am staying put. I refuse to sacrifice my life for a sociopath. 

nobody trusts him and his message. He's only looking at the health aspect which is fine thats his field. But he's not looking at a bigger picture such as the overall economy which they bring up. 

This argument over economy vs lives has been around forever. In the past according to a USC article I posted on here several times the economy wins a majority of the time 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

nobody trusts him and his message. He's only looking at the health aspect which is fine thats his field. But he's not looking at a bigger picture such as the overall economy which they bring up. 

This argument over economy vs lives has been around forever. In the past according to a USC article I posted on here several times the economy wins a majority of the time 

Dr.'s don't get paid to worry about the economy...Presidents who are up for re-election in about 100 days worry about it 24/7...and as we set new infection  rate records daily around the country we should get rid of a guy who dedicated his life to this so Trump can try to get re-elected??...lives>money...O.o

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

There will be no damned economy when millions of us die. Ok, I suppose if you are in the funeral services business you will do just fine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

There will be no damned economy when millions of us die. Ok, I suppose if you are in the funeral services business you will do just fine. 

There will always be an economy. People die daily and the people are replaced. We are not even dying at the rate of wars in the past. If this economy of America can survive millions of dead in lets say 4 years of ww2 the economy will always come back

Let me post the usc article again

https://news.usc.edu/169437/american-history-economic-interests-human-life-reopening-states/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Snopes has also covered the efficacy of masks in past fact checks, including the evolving recommendations of the U.S. surgeon general and the effectiveness of cloth masks in preventing the spread of the virus. 

A “60 Minutes” interview from early March 2020 with Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the leading members of President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force, was being regurgitated on social media. In the segment,  Fauci said there was no reason people in the U.S. needed to wear a mask.

The problem? That clip is old, and Fauci was simply echoing what many others argued at that time, including the U.S. Surgeon General, the World Health Organization (WHO), and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Given that the quote from Fauci is no longer current, we rate this claim as “Outdated.” 

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

Snopes has also covered the efficacy of masks in past fact checks, including the evolving recommendations of the U.S. surgeon general and the effectiveness of cloth masks in preventing the spread of the virus. 

A “60 Minutes” interview from early March 2020 with Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the leading members of President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force, was being regurgitated on social media. In the segment,  Fauci said there was no reason people in the U.S. needed to wear a mask.

The problem? That clip is old, and Fauci was simply echoing what many others argued at that time, including the U.S. Surgeon General, the World Health Organization (WHO), and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Given that the quote from Fauci is no longer current, we rate this claim as “Outdated.” 

Fauci is far from perfect. But I have a lot more trust in what he says than in the political operatives. I am 65 and a racial minority. I am not going to take any undue risks with my health and my life. This will likely be the first season in 23 that I will not watch any high school sports live in Florida. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Fauci is far from perfect. But I have a lot more trust in what he says than in the political operatives. I am 65 and a racial minority. I am not going to take any undue risks with my health and my life. This will likely be the first season in 23 that I will not watch any high school sports live in Florida. 

Well as u can see the WHO is out trump has no trust in the cdc. And I'm a bit skeptical of them as well 

So if this path remains the same good bye Fauci 

• Confused 1

I totally understand. At some point in the very near future I will have to stop with the social gatherings. I'll see if I have covid-19 antibodies my next healthcare visit. I had a mild flu last november. Who knows, they say the virus may have started as far back as August 2019 and I was on a cruise in late Oct with a lot of people getting sick 

48 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well as u can see the WHO is out trump has no trust in the cdc. And I'm a bit skeptical of them as well 

So if this path remains the same good bye Fauci 

Let's ditch the WHO,Deny and defy the CDC and Dr.Fauci in exchange for Loyalty to Trump? 

Jesus Christ...

Our country has become a laughing stock

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Let's ditch the WHO,Deny and defy the CDC and Dr.Fauci in exchange for Loyalty to Trump? 

Jesus Christ...

On some level, it is as if we have all descended into insanity. The funny thing is, even if I were a supporter of Trump's policies (I readily admit I am not), I would have trouble supporting the man for he is corrupt, insane and just manifestly unfit for office. I would not be comfortable with him as the head of state of a tiny Caribbean island let alone the USA. It is downright scary that half of America can't see that this man is a danger to the entire country including his own followers. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

On some level, it is as if we have all descended into insanity. The funny thing is, even if I were a supporter of Trump's policies (I readily admit I am not), I would have trouble supporting the man for he is corrupt, insane and just manifestly unfit for office. I would not be comfortable with him as the head of state of a tiny Caribbean island let alone the USA. It is downright scary that half of America can't see that this man is a danger to the entire country including his own followers. 

I most certainly won't disagree with you there..  

This presidency has driven all of us mad to some extent... 

I wish the electoral College Cucks would be disbanded...

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I totally understand. At some point in the very near future I will have to stop with the social gatherings. I'll see if I have covid-19 antibodies my next healthcare visit. I had a mild flu last november. Who knows, they say the virus may have started as far back as August 2019 and I was on a cruise in late Oct with a lot of people getting sick 

I had the flu during X-mass and was hoping it was the virus....I got the anti-body test and I was negative! Good luck!

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Jesus Christ...

Why do we answer to the world? We shouldn't have too. Wasnt always that way

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We have handled the Coronavirus Horribly it's not even an opinion at this point...  

And Betsy Devo's wants to open school back... 

And listening to the people in WH talk about all this... 

We let a bunch of dumbasses take over... 

I agree with you on most, however I believe how we handle Covid is up to each individual. You can let the government tell you what to do and/or you can also use your own judgement and distance, disinfect - hand sani, wear mask in markets and populated area's. Don't ride the bus, planes, cruise's, car pooling, etc...  some is common sense. Kids will be the biggest carriers. Students will have the option to go virtual or in class. Some need in class some don't. Give the parent/student the right to decide for themselves. Or we are living in a controlled state already?

40 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude we can't even answer to ourselves!

You think it's the rest of the world  that's just laughing at us? No!

We're our own bad joke... 

Who cares??? 

I dont like how big government is. Too many people involved 

I'll be honest with u. Neither party has ever done anything to make me more money or anything like that. I vote republican because I agree with their policies overall