Who knew?

Sweetlarry

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

In all serious did did that come with a pack. Of tampons , 5 mg gummies you would have to melt down all 20 of those gummies at same time and inject that shit right in the neck to even catch a buzz

😂 

Turned 50 last week and never smoked weed once but wanted to try it. 

My cousin said something similar. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Turned 50 last week and never smoked weed once but wanted to try it. 

My cousin said something similar. 

Edibles and smoking pot is different 

smoking y’all feel effects 10 seconds after smoking but when you eat them nothing until 30 mins and then at 45 mins after it creeps up on you bam 💥 it’s ya like a brick Wall ,  it’s only 100 mg so 5 of them at once would be good, you won’t feel anything taking one , don’t take more than 10!unless  you wanna explore your inner thoughts 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Edibles and smoking pot is different 

smoking y’all feel effects 10 seconds after smoking but when you eat them nothing until 30 mins and then at 45 mins after it creeps up on you bam 💥 it’s ya like a brick Wall ,  it’s only 100 mg so 5 of them at once would be good, you won’t feel anything taking one , don’t take more than 10!unless  you wanna explore your inner thoughts 

I got 7 packs of different kinds. 

Lowest mg is 5 and highest is 25. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I got 7 packs of different kinds. 

Lowest mg is 5 and highest is 25. 

I'd start with the 5mg, or even cut it in half to 2.5. Wait about a half hour, sip on a beer or bourbon or wine or whatever you fancy, and see how you feel.

If you aren't accustomed to it, your chances of an unpleaseant few hours increases substantially if you were to eat 5 of the 5mg gummies. 

I've used cannabis for 45 years. The edibles can be a good little buzz. Or they can be too intense.

Start slow. I'll have 2.5mg on a Friday around 6, and along with whatever I'm drinking, it is a nice buzz. Then maybe another 2.5 or 5 an hour or so later. But I wouldn't start with 25mg. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'd start with the 5mg, or even cut it in half to 2.5. Wait about a half hour, sip on a beer or bourbon or wine or whatever you fancy, and see how you feel.

If you aren't accustomed to it, your chances of an unpleaseant few hours increases substantially if you were to eat 5 of the 5mg gummies. 

I've used cannabis for 45 years. The edibles can be a good little buzz. Or they can be too intense.

Start slow. I'll have 2.5mg on a Friday around 6, and along with whatever I'm drinking, it is a nice buzz. Then maybe another 2.5 or 5 an hour or so later. But I wouldn't start with 25mg. 

I took 5mg a few hours ago and nothing. May have some Crown and take another. 

42 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Hey atleast he knows what he’s taken , when I make edibles I’ll put whole plants in there and then let my friends guess how strong they are