Sign in to follow this  
Sweetlarry

Who knew?

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wedding ring? Whatta pussay

Bro, I am still your friend even though you’re a homosexual. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Illinois went rogue? 

#loadingup

520FCAEB-5BFF-4080-9A38-B31F33A9A64E.jpeg

In all serious did did that come with a pack. Of tampons , 5 mg gummies you would have to melt down all 20 of those gummies at same time and inject that shit right in the neck to even catch a buzz

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

In all serious did did that come with a pack. Of tampons , 5 mg gummies you would have to melt down all 20 of those gummies at same time and inject that shit right in the neck to even catch a buzz

Not everyone is a hardcore Pothead... 

So calm down Cheech... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

😂 

Turned 50 last week and never smoked weed once but wanted to try it. 

My cousin said something similar. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Turned 50 last week and never smoked weed once but wanted to try it. 

My cousin said something similar. 

Edibles and smoking pot is different 

smoking y’all feel effects 10 seconds after smoking but when you eat them nothing until 30 mins and then at 45 mins after it creeps up on you bam 💥 it’s ya like a brick Wall ,  it’s only 100 mg so 5 of them at once would be good, you won’t feel anything taking one , don’t take more than 10!unless  you wanna explore your inner thoughts 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Edibles and smoking pot is different 

smoking y’all feel effects 10 seconds after smoking but when you eat them nothing until 30 mins and then at 45 mins after it creeps up on you bam 💥 it’s ya like a brick Wall ,  it’s only 100 mg so 5 of them at once would be good, you won’t feel anything taking one , don’t take more than 10!unless  you wanna explore your inner thoughts 

I got 7 packs of different kinds. 

Lowest mg is 5 and highest is 25. 

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

If your drinking just keep in mind  it enhances the edibles

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I'd start with the 5mg, or even cut it in half to 2.5. Wait about a half hour, sip on a beer or bourbon or wine or whatever you fancy, and see how you feel.

If you aren't accustomed to it, your chances of an unpleaseant few hours increases substantially if you were to eat 5 of the 5mg gummies. 

I've used cannabis for 45 years. The edibles can be a good little buzz. Or they can be too intense.

Start slow. I'll have 2.5mg on a Friday around 6, and along with whatever I'm drinking, it is a nice buzz. Then maybe another 2.5 or 5 an hour or so later. But I wouldn't start with 25mg. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'd start with the 5mg, or even cut it in half to 2.5. Wait about a half hour, sip on a beer or bourbon or wine or whatever you fancy, and see how you feel.

If you aren't accustomed to it, your chances of an unpleaseant few hours increases substantially if you were to eat 5 of the 5mg gummies. 

I've used cannabis for 45 years. The edibles can be a good little buzz. Or they can be too intense.

Start slow. I'll have 2.5mg on a Friday around 6, and along with whatever I'm drinking, it is a nice buzz. Then maybe another 2.5 or 5 an hour or so later. But I wouldn't start with 25mg. 

I took 5mg a few hours ago and nothing. May have some Crown and take another. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

That'll work. Probably don't pop 4 more of the 5s, but definielty have a Crown with em.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Hey atleast he knows what he’s taken , when I make edibles I’ll put whole plants in there and then let my friends guess how strong they are 

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bruh don’t get Scared now, pop 3 of them girls and throw back a couple shots as a chaser 

38 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bruh don’t get stingy with it, you got multiple packs, just keep popping 2 every 10 minuets until you feel something