Paris Accord

aZjimbo

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

......97% of this thread can't read a weather thermometer properly. but is going to preach to someone about climate change...

Have at it.....

I'm going to be making sure YOU are out there knocking on doors, Chip.

Whether it's The Donald or Ted or whoever running for the Republicans, they'll need the Chipster out there working against them.

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It handcuffs American businesses we already are one of the cleanest energy nations in the world. The Paris accord only works is  China and India do their part. There are more these are just a few off the top. Not to mention watching the libs go crazy it has to be killing Big Dump not posting how Trump ended the world today. Little things make me smile.

like I said earlier, we have doubled our GDP so I don't think it has hurt business but thanks for your perspective

http://www.harvard.edu/tackling-climate-change

At Harvard, we are acting on climate change through research that occurs across disciplines and throughout the world; through teaching and learning, by providing our students with the tools to confront this issue for generations to come; and on our campus, by modeling an institutional pathway to a healthier, more sustainable community.

"Seeing beyond the horizon has always been higher learning’s special concern. Universities thrive because of an insatiable yearning to understand ourselves and the world. We mold minds capable of innovation because we are able to imagine a world different from the one we live in."

President Drew Gilpin Faust 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Global Universities for Environment/Ecology

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/environment-ecology

----------------------------------------------------------------------

But, a little wingnut punk from Arizona wants to start a thread and school me about the environment?? 9_9

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

like I said earlier, we have doubled our GDP so I don't think it has hurt business but thanks for your perspective

Also not if the libs felt so strong about this. When President Obama agreed to this the dems controlled the senate they could have made this a treaty not an executive order. Why didn't they? Because they the libs new they would never get it to pass. The libs were dead set against it. They could have gaurenteed our entry they chose not too. Now they need to shut the frick up

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Nor China didn't have to do anything for the next 20 yrs. They could continue with industry while we were handcuffed. Frick that

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

And again nor the dems could have taken this to the senate back when they controlled the senate. They new they would never get this thru so you get an agreement instead . Dems have only themselves to blame

Congress was such a bother to The Great One.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I care about my kids

Conservatives don't? BTW he isn't against the science he is against the economics and I agree 100%. In the last 18 yrs we are the world leader in clean air this happened after GWB withdrew us from the last attempt to save the world. During that same time china and Russia have both gotten worse in clean air 

58 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

......97% of this thread can't read a weather thermometer properly. but is going to preach to someone about climate change...

Have at it.....

Coming from the dude with the rock bottom of the barrel on intelligence.

• Like 1