...trump (enough said)

RedZone

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Check this out.... my wife is in Aruba with my youngest daughter having their mother/daughter thing. 
Does this look delicious or no....

bgw

Lol I didn’t respond cause I wanted to be nice , and not tell you it looked like shit, I only saw first video so I was like wtf this guy eating melted cheese for, then I saw the 2nd video and wow that looks so fucking good

was that a ceramic pot he was cooking in or a giant hallowed out roll of cheese ?

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Store your pasta?!!!!!!

You never store pasta, you make it fresh each day.

Good grief!!!!!

What...you never heard of midnight snacks ? 🤣

PS: That was the 'restaurant trick'  not the home rule 🙄...the homemade sauce never produces much left over pasta 🤷‍♂️.

Just now, noonereal said:

At midnight you make FRESH pasta. 

Yes, preferably...

But we all have our small failures sometimes...😕

Like my netting not being high enough...Deer got several dozen green tomatoes and trashed a bit of the garden the other night...😒 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn I Need a Cannoli Now

Next time you get to the shore...before the bridge in Toms river...

Rich's Ice Cream II - Home | Facebook

The Original Rich's Ice Cream - Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey ...

One day you will need to try their Cannoli Sundae,

takes two people to finish it...

Insane good...

Just sayin'

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I'll try that... but it's tradition with me, I mix the leftover gravy and meat in into a thick pyrex with a tight fitting lid refrigerate  then next day baked it slow at 190' for 1-1 1/2 hour and it's golden I like it both ways a lot.

bgw

I do that but with thick noodles and shredded Medium Cheddar over the whole top of the leftovers, bake until the cheese melts then broil for 2 minutes or so untile the cheese just starts to brown. I live for them 2 day old leftovers and garlic breadsticks.

Going to Olive Garden right now... you fellows just got me hungry.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Troll said:

PS: video game gold hahaha...

BTW: LOL on the front wheel drive burnout 😝 The Eldo had that back in 69.

My video game... Eve Online. Playing since 2006 I believe. Need to update my computer to keep up with PVP. A game that is NOT for the simple minded. 

A lot to learn to become efficient.

Fav song when I'm in PVP mode - Blaze of glory... 

One More EVE trailer if you are still interested... lol

6 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

My video game... Eve Online. Playing since 2006 I believe. Need to update my computer to keep up with PVP. A game that is NOT for the simple minded. 

A lot to learn to become efficient.

Never played it.  I was an old school gamer brought up on games that ate quarters LOL.  Entirely different gameplay by design.

Went console and Sony (X-box sux LOL) for a couple decades, and always thought consoles better than a keyboard for gameplay. (that's two world wars in one sentence 😆)

The online stuff really changed things, and my fav online was probably black ops...alot of gamers now consider it too much of a frantic free-for-all, but that's kind of the way all games were back in the day...to get more quarters LOL.  Suggested we get a couple guys here to shoot up each other with headphones on (could see that being extremely entertaining LOL) but there were no takers 🤷‍♂️

Graphics and such look great on that Eve.  Son says it's a slower more social game where you really need to develop alliances and such for end battles.  I like the more difficult games, but have a hard time investing in the learning curves of some.

I'll check it out when I get a chance.  Thanks.

BTW: That other song was just one that would play on loop for a couple older games and unwantingly stick in your head  LOL,  thinking it was in Grand Turismo and possibly MotoGP ?  Defintely was in the driving titles. 

• Like 1