2020 election based on likely voter polls only

HSFBfan

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

mental health huh??...what would a guy who supports Trump know about mental health?...not too much Dave...:$

What would a current Trump supporter know about reality? Answer: not much, for POTUS has shown the entire country what he's about and it's not pretty. If you are still with him, then you are crazy yourself.

I could see a real conservative backing Pence or some such other Republican. But Trump? Only a delusional person would do so at this stage. He is an existential threat not only to the USA, but to the entire world. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

What would a current Trump supporter know about reality? Answer: not much, for POTUS has shown the entire country what he's about and it's not pretty. If you are still with him, then you are crazy yourself.

I could see a real conservative backing Pence or some such other Republican. But Trump? Only a delusional person would do so at this stage. He is an existential threat not only to the USA, but to the entire world. 

Pence is hated by many people on the left due to his religious views

Many people on the left are more terrified of him than trump 

The only way trump is a threat is if u dont follow laws. Other than that he is absolutely 0 threat to anyone normal day of life 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Pence is hated by many people on the left due to his religious views

Many people on the left are more terrified of him than trump 

The only way trump is a threat is if u dont follow laws. Other than that he is absolutely 0 threat to anyone normal day of life 

If Trump wins a second term he is a threat to my life. I would leave the country though I have lived here over 37 years.  I would not feel safe. Sadly, given we are the most powerful nuclear power, I probably not be safe anywhere on the planet. But at least I would not have to fear GITMO, a gulag, or being "disappeared." 

I am sufficiently acquainted with history to know what's coming for minority groups if he gets another term. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

If Trump wins a second term he is a threat to my life. I would leave the country though I have lived here over 37 years.  I would not feel safe. Sadly, given we are the most powerful nuclear power, I probably not be safe anywhere on the planet. But at least I would not have to fear GITMO, a gulag, or being "disappeared." 

I am sufficiently acquainted with history to know what's coming for minority groups if he gets another term. 

Nothing is coming if ur a law abiding citizen so your whole poijt for yourself is mute

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nothing is coming if ur a law abiding citizen so your whole poijt for yourself is mute

You never lived through Hitler's Germany, nor Pol Pot's Cambodia, nor Amin's Uganda. I never lived through any of them either and aim to keep it that way. You may be okay for you are white. Or you may not. Dictatorships sometimes do strange, arbitrary things. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You never lived through Hitler's Germany, nor Pol Pot's Cambodia, nor Amin's Uganda. I never lived through any of them either and aim to keep it that way. You may be okay for you are white. Or you may not. Dictatorships sometimes do strange, arbitrary things. 

white Jewish people died under hitler. 

Minorities such as black and brown weren't targeted by hitler 

We live nowhere near a dictatorship but the actions of the left are very close to hitler 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

white Jewish people died under hitler. 

Minorities such as black and brown weren't targeted by hitler 

We live nowhere near a dictatorship but the actions of the left are very close to hitler 

You are missing my point. My point is that DJT has serious authoritarian tendencies. He has also shown a disdain for people of color and a tendency to defend white supremacist groups. Under a second term, I would not at all be surprised if they rounded up people like me. It has happened many times in the last 100 years and I don't want to go out that way. I would like to die in peace after my grandchild reaches adulthood. Not have to flee as a refugee to another country or go to a prison set up for people like me. I have no doubt he would attempt it if he felt he could get away with it. He has been honest enough to show his hand and I would be a fool not to heed the signs he has shown. 

• Like 2

You are missing my point. My point is that DJT has serious authoritarian tendencies. He has also shown a disdain for people of color and a tendency to defend white supremacist groups. Under a second term, I would not at all be surprised if they rounded up people like me. It has happened many times in the last 100 years and I don't want to go out that way. I would like to die in peace after my grandchild reaches adulthood. Not have to flee as a refugee to another country or go to a prison set up for people like me. I have no doubt he would attempt it if he felt he could get away with it. He has been honest enough to show his hand and I would be a fool not to heed the signs he has shown. 

R u a criminal??? If not nothing to worry about

Yes and he should round up every single illegal regardless of color if your here illegally you should be sent home 

He hasn't shown authoritarian actions 

Now when it comes to the left they own the media. So did hitler

They control education so did hitler 

They blame whites for all their problems. Hitler gave the people of Germany the Jewish population mostly white 

Democrats want control of what young kids hear and learn. Ever heard of the hitler youth?? 

So when you talk about authoritarian look closely

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You are missing my point. My point is that DJT has serious authoritarian tendencies. [Really?  Moreso than Obama and his phone and pen?] He has also shown a disdain for people of color and a tendency to defend white supremacist groups. [He has condemned white supremacists many times.  Care to explain his support for HBCUs? School choice for poor black kids stuck in shitty Dem-run urban schools (which you don't complain about)? Getting started on criminal justice reforms to correct shit championed by Biden? Support for prosperity zones?] Under a second term, I would not at all be surprised if they rounded up people like me. [Unless it's for being dangerously disingenuous and hypocritical, you are full of shit and you know it very well.] It has happened many times in the last 100 years and I don't want to go out that way. I would like to die in peace after my grandchild reaches adulthood. Not have to flee as a refugee to another country or go to a prison set up for people like me. I have no doubt he would attempt it if he felt he could get away with it. He has been honest enough to show his hand and I would be a fool not to heed the signs he has shown. 

Nothing like a ridiculously dishonest ideologue fabricating total bullshit out of thin air.

Anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity would be dying of shame after posting that garbage.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Nothing like a ridiculously dishonest ideologue fabricating total bullshit out of thin air.

Anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity would be dying of shame after posting that garbage.

@concha, believe what you want about my motives. But my post was totally sincere. I do fear for my life if I remain here under a second Trump term. My fear is very real. Now you can draw whatever conclusions you wish about me from my post, but rest assure I totally meant what I said. It was not a propaganda post at all. 

You don''t walk in my shoes. So, perhaps you are not able to understand why I feel the way I do about POTUS 45. It is what it is, I suppose. 

I will leave it at that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

He doesn't want to hear that. In his reality that would be the perfect situation. You can't inform a racist that wants to inform racist. 

america treated nazi prisoners of war better than they treated black members of the military. Hitler's also got his ideas from how americans were treating blacks. Also nazi germany tried to convince black soldiers to switch side because they knew how bad black people had been treated in america. All well documented 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

@concha, believe what you want about my motives. But my post was totally sincere. I do fear for my life if I remain here under a second Trump term. My fear is very real. Now you can draw whatever conclusions you wish about me from my post, but rest assure I totally meant what I said. It was not a propaganda post at all. 

You don''t walk in my shoes. So, perhaps you are not able to understand why I feel the way I do about POTUS 45. It is what it is, I suppose. 

I will leave it at that.

Ludicrous.

You should be ashamed.

If you are that delusional then seek professional help.

What's your basis? Trump starting criminal justice reforms that are letting black folks OUT of jail (where they are currently quite probably due to laws pushed by Joe Fucking Biden)?

SMDH

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He doesn't want to hear that. In his reality that would be the perfect situation. You can't inform a racist that wants to inform racist. 

america treated nazi prisoners of war better than they treated black members of the military. Hitler's also got his ideas from how americans were treating blacks. Also nazi germany tried to convince black soldiers to switch side because they knew how bad black people had been treated in america. All well documented 

And yet u provide no documentation 

43 minutes ago, concha said:

Ludicrous.

You should be ashamed.

If you are that delusional then seek professional help.

What's your basis? Trump starting criminal justice reforms that are letting black folks OUT of jail (where they are currently quite probably due to laws pushed by Joe Fucking Biden)?

SMDH

1. Charlottsville.

2. See 1. 

3. See 1. In addition, see his treatment of peaceful protesters in the Capitol before his bible photo op.

4. I don't like Biden. He was not my candidate. But under a Biden Presidency, I won't fear for my life. Under Trump, liberty and, yes, life will be a big concern. 

5. I don't expect you to understand my point of view, for you don't walk in my shoes. Like I said, it is what it is. This is why there is an unbridgeable divide in America. For there is no empathy, no ability to understand the point of view of those that are not like us. 

The main difference between the USA and Jamaica is that a Jamaican is a Jamaican. In America it's as if we have a 100 nations all within the same borders. There is no American. There are those who choose to define their culture and ways as being American, but there is no true American culture. What we have is multiple Americas each wrapped up in their own ways to the exclusion of all others. Trump did not create this, but he damn sure exacerbated and exploited it for his own political purpose!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1. Charlottsville.  So you buy into the "good people on both sides" schtick. You choose to ignore that he has repeatedly denounced white nationalism and that he was referring to folks there who would rather have seen a legal way to take down statues. You seek/manufacture the bad because Trump is not a fellow leftist.  Biden's history on race is awful, but I see no bitching and hysteria from you. Why? You are a blind ideologue.

2. See 1.  See 1

3. See 1. In addition, see his treatment of peaceful protesters in the Capitol before his bible photo op.  You mean where weapons were found hidden around?  And THAT has you in fear of someone seeking you out at home and sending you to a camp?  Could you be any more drama queen ridiculous?

4. I don't like Biden. He was not my candidate. But under a Biden Presidency, I won't fear for my life. Under Trump, liberty and, yes, life will be a big concern.  Absurd. And you purport to be an intelligent and thoughtful man. SMDH

5. I don't expect you to understand my point of view, for you don't walk in my shoes. Like I said, it is what it is. This is why there is an unbridgeable divide in America. For there is no empathy, no ability to understand the point of view of those that are not like us. When there is literally no even remotely serious basis to hold such thoughts? Of course not.  You are so far into the realm of the absurd and ridiculous that it boggles the mind. You are acting like you are the equivalent of a Jew in 1930s Germany, except you are in America, there is no fuhrer and the president is actually working (demonstrably - as I have listed) to help black people, and there are no yellow Star of David or equivalent patches to be worn, no Kristallnacht equivalents, no forced roundups on trains to non-existent camps... nada.  You shamelessly let your ideological wishes for how you would like Trump to be to replace actual reality. 

The main difference between the USA and Jamaica is that a Jamaican is a Jamaican. In America it's as if we have a 100 nations all within the same borders. There is no American. There are those who choose to define their culture and ways as being American, but there is no true American culture. What we have is multiple Americas each wrapped up in their own ways to the exclusion of all others. Trump did not create this, but he damn sure exacerbated and exploited it for his own political purpose! Bullshit. If any political group in this nation exploits group/identity politics, it is the left. And it isn't close.

TDS is real and you are a prime example.

• Sad 2

35 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1. Charlottsville.

2. See 1. 

3. See 1. In addition, see his treatment of peaceful protesters in the Capitol before his bible photo op.

4. I don't like Biden. He was not my candidate. But under a Biden Presidency, I won't fear for my life. Under Trump, liberty and, yes, life will be a big concern. 

5. I don't expect you to understand my point of view, for you don't walk in my shoes. Like I said, it is what it is. This is why there is an unbridgeable divide in America. For there is no empathy, no ability to understand the point of view of those that are not like us. 

The main difference between the USA and Jamaica is that a Jamaican is a Jamaican. In America it's as if we have a 100 nations all within the same borders. There is no American. There are those who choose to define their culture and ways as being American, but there is no true American culture. What we have is multiple Americas each wrapped up in their own ways to the exclusion of all others. Trump did not create this, but he damn sure exacerbated and exploited it for his own political purpose!

Charlottesville...the one section of people had a permit to be there guess who didn't have a permit to be there??? Antifa. It was escalated because they showed up without the necessary permit to be there 

In america you are supposed to assimilate and come together to make one country stronger. One language one culture. But the immigrants today completely fucked that up

In Washington they were not peaceful. There video footage of that 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

It appears a lot of Blacks (and other minorities) don't see it your way:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You cite Rasmussen as your source - really? And you choose to believe the numbers of the worst polling organization in the USA. 

Carry on ... 

So you don't allow for any possibility that you might not be 100% right about Trump? That maybe you've been too willing to believe everything the left feeds you?

I was particularly taken by your fear of being rounded up, because one of my sons fell for a similarly false narrative from the left in 2016. He called me the day after the election all upset, because he's gay, and was certain Pence was going to round up all the gays and throw them into so-called conversion therapy camps. Needless to say, he's still living in the same apartment he was in before the election.

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

So you don't allow for any possibility that you might not be 100% right about Trump? That maybe you've been too willing to believe everything the left feeds you?

I was particularly taken by your fear of being rounded up, because one of my sons fell for a similarly false narrative from the left in 2016. He called me the day after the election all upset, because he's gay, and was certain Pence was going to round up all the gays and throw them into so-called conversion therapy camps. Needless to say, he's still living in the same apartment he was in before the election.

If you were to poll the gay community, I am sure a plurality would be against Trump/Pence four years later. The fact something has not happened yet, does not mean it's not going to happen. Authoritarianism is a process, it comes in steps. The Trump regime has already taken many steps to undermine the constitution and the norms that have served the country well the past 240+ years. 

39 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If you were to poll the gay community, I am sure a plurality would be against Trump/Pence four years later. The fact something has not happened yet, does not mean it's not going to happen. Authoritarianism is a process, it comes in steps. The Trump regime has already taken many steps to undermine the constitution and the norms that have served the country well the past 240+ years. 

Unless Trump has some magical change... I don't think this country will withstand 4 more years of this... 

It's not all his fault but he's an enabler... He has paved the way for ignorance to blossom..  

• Like 1