2020 election based on likely voter polls only

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Which organization, pray tell, is worse? Please cite your reasons when you name them, if in fact, you do. 

For your consideration, Nate Silver's 538 ratings as one example. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Rasmussen has called 78% of over 700 races correctly. That's better than:

CBS/NYT

Morning Consult

NBC/WSJ

CNN

ABC/WAPO

Fox News

Gallup

And dozens of others. 

You are, as always...welcome. 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

For your consideration, Nate Silver's 538 ratings as one example. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Rasmussen has called 78% of over 700 races correctly. That's better than:

CBS/NYT

Morning Consult

NBC/WSJ

CNN

ABC/WAPO

Fox News

Gallup

And dozens of others. 

You are, as always...welcome. 🤷‍♂️

I stand corrected. Not last but nearly so:

Is the Rasmussen poll legitimate?
The study ranked Rasmussen Reports 24th out of 28 polls in accuracy, one slot above Gallup. An analysis by Nate Silver on FiveThirtyEight ranked Rasmussen 20th out of 23 pollsters for accuracy in the 2012 elections, with an average error of 4.2 points.
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I stand corrected. Not last but nearly so:

Is the Rasmussen poll legitimate?
The study ranked Rasmussen Reports 24th out of 28 polls in accuracy, one slot above Gallup. An analysis by Nate Silver on FiveThirtyEight ranked Rasmussen 20th out of 23 pollsters for accuracy in the 2012 elections, with an average error of 4.2 points.

They were in the top 3 in 2004, 2008, and 2016. In 2016 they were #1. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Seems like the pot is calling the kettle black. Who would have thought it!

It that a racial witticism? 🤣

Hey, I hope you're safe down in your bunker, with all the Trump legions rounding up people to send to camps and all.

I got on Amazon this morning and bought you a gross of tinfoil helmets.  PM me so I know where to send them.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

You cite Rasmussen as your source - really? And you choose to believe the numbers of the worst polling organization in the USA. 

Carry on ... 

I advise those who like to throw out polls to go take statistics class and learn about percentages, outliers, and other variables. You can literally make any poll support or go against whatever agenda or narrative you want it to.

The owner of the washington team did it in past to try to keep that name of the football team. He paid native americans to vote to keep the name and then showed the poll as if they really supported keeping the name. That's why its better to use independent organizations. Its also better to use them when rezoning areas foe voting purposes or school purposes. You see republicans fight teeth and nail to refuse independent zoning because a lot of areas are set up so that only republican candidates can win.

Just now, Ga96 said:

I advise those who like to throw out polls to go take statistics class and learn about percentages, outliers, and other variables. You can literally make any poll support or go against whatever agenda or narrative you want it to.

The owner of the washington team did it in past to try to keep that name of the football team. He paid native americans to vote to keep the name and then showed the poll as if they really supported keeping the name. That's why its better to use independent organizations. Its also better to use them when rezoning areas foe voting purposes or school purposes. You see republicans fight teeth and nail to refuse independent zoning because a lot of areas are set up so that only republican candidates can win.

So why does 538 not include some polls as they feel some are illegitimate???

Just now, Blueliner said:

That about covers it. 

Wait a min. He’s an Uncle Tom. He must be to be to actually have independent thought like this...selling out his people and all. Hey the fu k back on that plantation, bro. And let me guess, BGW, you’re gonna kick his ass too?! Lol...sir woke-the jokealot 🤣🤣🤣🤣  Can’t wait for Trump to just....destroy. You’ll be alright though....being an independent al all. Fucking loser.😜

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If it comes down to the debates. Trump will kill Biden. Biden will be confused and lost.  It will be worse than Reagan vs Carter or Mondale. 

That's because trump will say whatever comes to his mind with no factual basis and is disrespectful when it comes to any type of conversation. 

54 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's because trump will say whatever comes to his mind with no factual basis and is disrespectful when it comes to any type of conversation. 

Disrespectful? You think there is respect in politics?  You can't be fair and honest and be a politician. It's all of them.  You know as well as I do Biden could not win vs 4th grade debate team.  Plus you have to be prepared with knowledge if somebody says something that is not true.  Answer me this why do the Democrats not like Ole Bernie.

99.9% of the people in Washington would stab their own mothers in the back to protect themselves, for power or for money. It's a shark pool.  Name another field you hear so much illegal stuff going on.   

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

It's because Biden is senile and has done a shit job for five decades, you nincompoop.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Disrespectful? You think there is respect in politics?  You can't be fair and honest and be a politician. It's all of them.  You know as well as I do Biden could not win vs 4th grade debate team.  Plus you have to be prepared with knowledge if somebody says something that is not true.  Answer me this why do the Democrats not like Ole Bernie.

99.9% of the people in Washington would stab their own mothers in the back to protect themselves, for power or for money. It's a shark pool.  Name another field you hear so much illegal stuff going on.   

Not in politics but in speaking its easy to be respectful other politicians do that easily. Same could be said about trump with the 4th grade debate team. He did call a dementia test hard. Big pharma wall street and most billion dollar business not only are just as bad but they are in bed with those in Washington. 

Businesses provide the money. Politicians provide the voice to get things passed that should be illegal. Politicians turned the government into a prostitution gig. To quote of our past seat holders in Ga that gave up his position "Its like being a hooker in a whore house on a thursday" 

I think you think I support biden but I just don't see things being worse than trump. clinton would be close but we don't have to worry about her ever again. 

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Not in politics but in speaking its easy to be respectful other politicians do that easily. Same could be said about trump with the 4th grade debate team. He did call a dementia test hard. Big pharma wall street and most billion dollar business not only are just as bad but they are in bed with those in Washington. 

Businesses provide the money. Politicians provide the voice to get things passed that should be illegal. Politicians turned the government into a prostitution gig. To quote of our past seat holders in Ga that gave up his position "Its like being a hooker in a whore house on a thursday" 

I think you think I support biden but I just don't see things being worse than trump. clinton would be close but we don't have to worry about her ever again. 

Don't ever count the Clintin's out. Bill Clinton is one of the smartest guys in history. You can't be stupid and get away with what Clinton's have. The difference between Bill and Hillary is Bill can be stealing you blind and make you like it Hillary does not have that talent. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Don't ever count the Clintin's out. Bill Clinton is one of the smartest guys in history. You can't be stupid and get away with what Clinton's have. The difference between Bill and Hillary is Bill can be stealing you blind and make you like it Hillary does not have that talent. 

Slick Willy...he so married down!

• Haha 1