2020 election based on likely voter polls only

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He has never hid his position

He wants to privatize it and sell it 

maybe he should wait until after the election?...now is not the time to cut their budget (unless you have a reason?!)....he's sabotaging the system so he'll have an excuse you and your fellow clowns can run with....it's very obvious what he's doing and guys like you fall for it hook, line and sinker....:$

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..so you bought Trump's silly argument huh Dave??….maybe if he didn't cut funding to the Postal System things could/would be better...any thoughts on why Trump would cut funding to the Postal System as we approach an election??...so that dopes like you would buy his B.S.??….O.o

I've not even heard "Trump's silly argument," since I obviously don't hang on his every word like you do. 🤷‍♂️

I'm merely telling you the facts as they stand...which is that it's next to impossible to set up a national mail-in election in 100 days. 

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I've not even heard "Trump's silly argument," since I obviously don't hang on his every word like you do. 🤷‍♂️

I'm merely telling you the facts as they stand...which is that it's next to impossible to set up a national mail-in election in 100 days. 

Hope this helps.

swing and a miss Dave!...:$

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Hope this helps.

he's been selling the "rigged election" for some time now Dave....O.o

• 2 weeks later...

Wisconsin Trump +1

Pa Biden +3 MOE is 1.5 

Mich biden +6 MOE is 1.5

NC Biden +1 

Florida biden +3

Arizona biden +2

All but wisconain comes from CNBC which labels itself as a democrat poll

Trafalgar did wisconsin labels itself a R poll bur this was the poll that had trump taking doan the blue wall in 2016

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Wisconsin Trump +1

Pa Biden +3 MOE is 1.5 

Mich biden +6 MOE is 1.5

NC Biden +1 

Florida biden +3

Arizona biden +2

All but wisconain comes from CNBC which labels itself as a democrat poll

Trafalgar did wisconsin labels itself a R poll bur this was the poll that had trump taking doan the blue wall in 2016

The CNBC poll followed the DNC convention but before the GOP one.  If Biden is within the MOE in all these states now, he has this far from wrapped (which seems to be their thinking).  Remember Trump does not need all the Rust Belt states - needs either PA or 2 of WI, MI or MN - assuming he holds his southern flank

Just now, Bormio said:

The CNBC poll followed the DNC convention but before the GOP one.  If Biden is within the MOE in all these states now, he has this far from wrapped (which seems to be their thinking).  Remember Trump does not need all the Rust Belt states - needs either PA or 2 of WI, MI or MN - assuming he holds his southern flank

TRUMP is ahead of where he was agains HRC by a full point 

CNBC MOE is 1.5 

Just now, Bormio said:

MOE of 1.5 seems awfully tight for state polls - I am a little suspect of that

That's what it says. All I can put is what it says when you open up the polls 

Trafalgar predicted that trump would win the blue wall states in 2016 so to see trump +1 in Wisconsin is very good 

1 minute ago, concha said:

The latest CNBC poll I saw had 51% self-identified Democrats and just 41% Republicans.

https://changeresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/CNBC-CR_National-Toplines_Wave-12_August-21-23-Wave-12_-8_21-8_23.pdf

Allocated PID

Strong + Weak + Indep Dems 51

Independents 8

Strong + Weak + Indep Repubs 41

Ok so in this one Dems are still over sampled but now by 3

Strong + weak+ in dems 47

Indys  9

Strong + weak + ind republicans 44

Just now, concha said:

Joe Biden had a colossal 24.6% lead in the RCP Betting Average on August 1st.

It is now at 9.3%.

Just in the last week it is down over 5 points.  Apparently betting men weren't very impressed by the DNC.

This is far from over.

Trump is doing better against biden than he was doing against HRC at the same point