Sign in to follow this  
Nolebull813

Chicago (No politics)

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

now is that nice to say about your black "sister"??...😔..what would your black "brothers" think??...🤡

#selfexposed....😞

I heard the violence is spread to the tourist areas of Chicago. 

Seems like the animals are out of the cages.  I think I may have to cancel that trip to Chi-Raq

I’ve heard good things about Harrison, Arkansas. May have to go visit. May move there. 

On 7/26/2020 at 12:28 PM, Nolebull813 said:

My wife’s family is from Chicago and she seen a ton of history from those ancestry websites. I want to take her up there because neither of us have ever been. We found tickets for $90 round trip on Southwest.

I know about the violence, but isn’t that just in a pocket of the town? Is the whole city a war zone like Portland, and Seattle? Is there anything to do there besides get shot? 

Any info would be much appreciated 

While you're banned, take the fam and go to Chicago.

There's a real nice neighborhood on the west side of town known as Austin - it's beautiful. Not dangerous like you hear about.

The people are cool too, they'd love to hear your opinions on current events, the black community, and anything else you normally say here.

Safe travels! :P