Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

On 7/28/2020 at 7:06 AM, Troll said:

No.... because you are a joke.

Well for one, they have ALREADY proven they have no regard for our laws...

See what a joke your query is yet?

Did your dumbass check every single one?  Did you do some sort of mass poll of all immigrants?  Shut your ignorant ass up.  Even a youngster from GA has more sense than you.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Did your dumbass check every single one?  Did you do some sort of mass poll of all immigrants?  Shut your ignorant ass up.  Even a youngster from GA has more sense than you.

allow me to clarify...only speaking of the ones here 'illegally', you know, those ones that make it harder for everyone else who try do it within the structure that tries to make it as 'fair as possible for everyone'.... 

Those are the only ones I see here being disrespectful...everyone else already has and gets respect...

hope this helps...👍

PS: it's cute you like the 16yo version better tho. 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

allow me to clarify...only speaking of the ones here 'illegally', you know, those ones that make it harder for everyone else who try do it within the structure that tries to make it as 'fair as possible for everyone'.... 

Those are the only ones I see here being disrespectful...everyone else already has and gets respect...

hope this helps...👍

PS: it's cute you like the 16yo version better tho. 😝

So again I ask.  Have you taken a survey of all the undocumented immigrants and came to your conclusion based on facts or just on some sort ignant ideal.   

• Thanks 2

Just now, AztecPadre said:

So again I ask.  Have you taken a survey of all the undocumented immigrants and came to your conclusion based on facts or just on some sort ignant ideal.   

What survey do I need to look out my window and see both (documented and undocumented)?

Unless you think of those I spoke, just don't exist, like some unicorn....🦄

You need newspaper clippings of an ice bust in nj or something?

and this proves what ?

You have no point or can't address mine?

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Illegals need to go. They are illegal for a reason

Deportation immediately!!!!!!

I have paid for many upon many to come to this country and I always help them get started with some cash and even job prospects.  It's like the "war on drug", a battle that can't ever be won.  But, it's a free country so you are well within your right to dream.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

What survey do I need to look out my window and see both (documented and undocumented)?

Unless you think of those I spoke, just don't exist, like some unicorn....🦄

You need newspaper clippings of an ice bust in nj or something?

and this proves what ?

You have no point or can't address mine?

Read my posts above.  Dream all you want.  Wish all you want.  Throw as many tantrums as y'all like, but they will continue to come on in day after day after day after day after day after day........

• Thanks 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Read my posts above.  Dream all you want.  Wish all you want.  Throw as many tantrums as y'all like, but they will continue to come on in day after day after day after day after day after day........

which is absolutely bullshit and for u to defend it is ridiculous 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Send them little hoe's on over.  See how far they get.  Many have, many continue to and many more will be coming on in and get their piece if the american dream.  But, you keep up the good fight little buddy.  

Be careful or those little hoe's will drop kick you over the wall.

51 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't just defend, I am part of a group that helps them get established and jobs.  We give them some starter money and help them to get settled.

Than u r an absolute piece of shit. And there's no denying that

Go help a citizen or a veteran

Fuck the illegals

They should be hung