Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Than u r an absolute piece of shit. And there's no denying that

Go help a citizen or a veteran

Fuck the illegals

They should be hung 

And you are totally entitled to that opinion.  You might be happy to know that many of those we have helped have done pretty well for themselves and their families.  They are homeowners and as y'all know, Cali ain't cheap. Some own their own business.  Many who have had kids here in america, have sent their kids to college, which is another area we help them out on.  Finding different types of scholarships and grants to offset the cost of tuition and room n board.  The group has folks from almost every race.  No asian yet, but everyone else is well represented.  The OG folks who first started this in our area started it sometime in the late 70's.  And the group has grown from there.  I joined right about when I hit 30.  Had to wait to get my career going first.  We have a lot of Immigration Lawyers who do the work pro bono.  Proud to say some of those lawyers are my famiglia.  It's a great foundation and one that many in the Carmel area try in many ways to help.  If you like we can even help you start on in your area.  But I am pretty sure there are a bunch already in the NY/NJ area.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Be careful or those little hoe's will drop kick you over the wall.

Hahahaha.  They can try, but it won't end well for them.  Butch of little bitches who probably got picked on all through school.  I know the type.  They are not even allowed in our area. 

• Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But, your buttbuddy Nole was on probations and hasn’t amounted to shit.

So maybe the Klan needs to rethink the application process. 

At least Rosenberg is about something, whether we agree with her past or not. 

bgw

She has paid her debt to society.  And is obviously now making amends for all of her wrongs.  She should be praised by all!!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

And you are totally entitled to that opinion.  You might be happy to know that many of those we have helped have done pretty well for themselves and their families.  They are homeowners and as y'all know, Cali ain't cheap. Some own their own business.  Many who have had kids here in america, have sent their kids to college, which is another area we help them out on.  Finding different types of scholarships and grants to offset the cost of tuition and room n board.  The group has folks from almost every race.  No asian yet, but everyone else is well represented.  The OG folks who first started this in our area started it sometime in the late 70's.  And the group has grown from there.  I joined right about when I hit 30.  Had to wait to get my career going first.  We have a lot of Immigration Lawyers who do the work pro bono.  Proud to say some of those lawyers are my famiglia.  It's a great foundation and one that many in the Carmel area try in many ways to help.  If you like we can even help you start on in your area.  But I am pretty sure there are a bunch already in the NY/NJ area.  

Love this Padre!!!

Orale 

bgw

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

You seem really upset, Larry.

And your dismissal of BLM's terrorist and Marxist ties is noted.

At least you can count on AztecPuto to tongue your anus no matter what you say. What could be more comforting?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, concha said:

You seem really upset, Larry.

And your dismissal of BLM's terrorist and Marxist ties is noted.

At least you can count on AztecPuto to tongue your anus no matter what you say. What could be more comforting?

Nah, when Larry the Woke gets upset... you’ll know, Larry will grudge split your righty whitey buttcheeks. 
Have you seen the outrage on Twitter from your small minded minions on social media?

Oh the horror!

Bahahaha. 

bgw

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Bro I made that stuff up as a sarcastic way to tell your racist ass that Black people hold all types of power and can be anything they want to be without needing any assistance from dumb ass crackers like you 

I did have a black girlfriend though. Lol.  Actually 2. And a half. one was mixed 😂

10 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

better to be a criminal in the US....than a citizen in mexico?

Do you contribute to such delinquency when raising your kids as well ?

the disrespectful "screw everyone else trying to do it the right way" can just simply be ignored by you as well...

Amnesty cries for selfish choices, and expect everyone else (at their detriment) to ignore the theft,  foot the bill for it, and give the dinner thief...you know.... meals for life...🙄

So proud of it you are...the people you screw should be praising you....👌

Proud to be the one that gives a people their bad name 👍 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bro I made that stuff up as a sarcastic way to tell your racist ass that Black people hold all types of power and can be anything they want to be without needing any assistance from dumb ass crackers like you 

I did have a black girlfriend though. Lol.  Actually 2. And a half. one was mixed 😂

Sure thing Block, post your google pic of your palatial spread. 

Continue with the racist dumbassery, we need the comic relief. Pandemic at all you know. 

bgw

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nah, when Larry the Woke gets upset... you’ll know, Larry will grudge split your righty whitey buttcheeks. 
Have you seen the outrage on Twitter from your small minded minions on social media?

Oh the horror!

Bahahaha. 

bgw

No. I have not.

Larry,  have you been to prison?  Perhaps you miss your days as the shower toy?

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can you stop saying Orale please?   You are cracker white so it is cultural appropriation. 

Every time you say it, it just sounds like Aztec is giving you a fastball down the middle. 

Given Larry's recent postings, I think he means "orally".

He's hoping to give you a smoker.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

better to be a criminal in the US....than a citizen in mexico?

Do you contribute to such delinquency when raising your kids as well ?

the disrespectful "screw everyone else trying to do it the right way" can just simply be ignored by you as well...

Amnesty cries for selfish choices, and expect everyone else (at their detriment) to ignore the theft,  foot the bill for it, and give the dinner thief...you know.... meals for life...🙄

So proud of it you are...the people you screw should be praising you....👌

Proud to be the one that gives a people their bad name 👍 

And that's what they are criminals 

On 7/28/2020 at 8:08 PM, Bormio said:

Most of the white people protesting don’t give a shit about Breonna Taylor.  You will find that out.

What's funny is that this is always the claim made by the right.

No matter what the issue is regarding race. The response is always that the people advocating don't really care.

So at worst they're just the same as you. Is that what you're saying? Somehow you're morally superior because you don't give a shit and openly admit it?

Wow.

What a hero.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I miss bending you over, Conchita. 

Your screams excited me. 

Larry the Woke

Not sure what is more amusing, Larry.

You're homoerotic fantasies involving my ass.

Or Chip the Wonder Racist dreaming about killing off the American right, when we all know the sound of a gun shot would cause his bladder to release.