..so trump wants to delay the Election??

RedZone

Why oh why does this thread persist?  Because with the American economy in record decline, President Trump could either start taking real steps to contain the coronavirus and set the economy on a path to recovery, or double down on trying to invalidate the results of the election before it happens.  Guess which one ‘the jobs president’ picked.

For those of you keeping score at home, Steven Calebresi, the co-founder of the Federalist Society, is calling the tweet ‘fascistic’ and grounds for immediate impeachment and removal.  Co-founder of the FEDERALIST SOCIETY...better late than never I guess...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/opinion/trump-delay-election-coronavirus.html

image.png.b20d5303929b1ae977c2bf49c7f0a6bc.png

Now it's on to the serious business having the $2M Trump donor running the Post office undermine the ability to deliver ballots in time for the election.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/postal-service-backlog-sparks-worries-that-ballot-delivery-could-be-delayed-in-november/2020/07/30/cb19f1f4-d1d0-11ea-8d32-1ebf4e9d8e0d_story.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Why oh why does this thread persist?  Because with the American economy in record decline, President Trump could either start taking real steps to contain the coronavirus and set the economy on a path to recovery, or double down on trying to invalidate the results of the election before it happens.  Guess which one ‘the jobs president’ picked.

For those of you keeping score at home, Steven Calebresi, the co-founder of the Federalist Society, is calling the tweet ‘fascistic’ and grounds for immediate impeachment and removal.  Co-founder of the FEDERALIST SOCIETY...better late than never I guess...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/opinion/trump-delay-election-coronavirus.html

image.png.b20d5303929b1ae977c2bf49c7f0a6bc.png

Now it's on to the serious business having the $2M Trump donor running the Post office undermine the ability to deliver ballots in time for the election.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/postal-service-backlog-sparks-worries-that-ballot-delivery-could-be-delayed-in-november/2020/07/30/cb19f1f4-d1d0-11ea-8d32-1ebf4e9d8e0d_story.html

The slow down of the post office

From what I understand he wants to basically sell the post service because its in debt. Its a complete waste in today's world. 

The amount of junk u get in the mail is insane and just ends up in the recycle or trash. 

Also if u get rid of the post office the billions that are spent on pensions and such completely go away over time as people die off. So privatization could very well be a good thing 

9 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Why oh why does this thread persist?  Because with the American economy in record decline, President Trump could either start taking real steps to contain the coronavirus and set the economy on a path to recovery, or

Cartoons

10 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The Pen | Chattanooga Times Free Press

10 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

On 7/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, ngdawg said:

So how is this a democracy if popular vote means nothing? America then would be lying to itself and its citizens.

It is not a democracy.  It is a constitutional republic.  The Founding Fathers were rightly concerned about the tyranny of the majority 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

It is not a democracy.  It is a constitutional republic.  The Founding Fathers were rightly concerned about the tyranny of the majority 

SHHHhhhhh....America is lying to him because he wants to protest a government....

he just doesn't know what kind yet 🤷‍♂️

Yo pacifist....you still dizzy from getting punched in the face all the time?

On 7/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, ngdawg said:

popular vote means nothing?

hang in there...👍

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

SHHHhhhhh....America is lying to him because he wants to protest a government....

he just doesn't know what kind yet 🤷‍♂️

Yo pacifist....you still dizzy from getting punched in the face all the time?

hang in there...👍

If there's one thing you're good at, it's being utterly confusing.

I don't get punched in the face, I solve conflicts, no matter how small. Better to be smart than be violent. But you wouldn't know anything about being smart, would you now?

• Haha 2

Just now, ngdawg said:

If there's one thing you're good at, it's being utterly confusing.

I don't get punched in the face, I solve conflicts, no matter how small. Better to be smart than be violent. But you wouldn't know anything about being smart, would you now?

still dizzy? ...😝

feel free to try again...🤣

How do you win a fight with a pacifist ?

Hmmmm? 🤔

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Conversation. You should try it sometime, it's pretty fun!

comprehension >  U

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

popular vote means nothing?

No...

PS: it usually doesn't predict who wins a 'fight' either...👌

BTW: you still lost and dizzy?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

comprehension >  U

No...

PS: it usually doesn't predict who wins a 'fight' either...👌

BTW: you still lost and dizzy?

Comprehension > U?

Might want to actually make sense and try, at least try, to prove that you're not a hypocrite. Just try. I know it's not something you're used to doing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Comprehension > U?

Might want to actually make sense and try,....

yes try....good first step for dizzy people 👍

I even gave you the first word...you can fugire it out...try harder 👌

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

at least try, to prove that you're not a hypocrite. Just try. I know it's not something you're used to doing.

Why? When you are making such great sense yourself...😝

36 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I can tell because you choose to ignore anything that doesn't support your views....

... Do you all not have that maturity to accept reality or to accept that you are wrong

and your confirmation bias is the reason as to why views cannot be shared properly...

...you are unfit to have conversations. 

well hey..

look on the bright side...

...Nut loved your post 👍

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/31/2020 at 9:34 AM, HSFBfan said:

The slow down of the post office

From what I understand he wants to basically sell the post service because its in debt. Its a complete waste in today's world. 

The amount of junk u get in the mail is insane and just ends up in the recycle or trash. 

Also if u get rid of the post office the billions that are spent on pensions and such completely go away over time as people die off. So privatization could very well be a good thing 

The Post Office, like the Census, is mandated in the Constitution.  It’s not a coincidence that right before the election IMPOTUS is tampering with both in a desperate attempt to save the Republican party.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 6:47 PM, Bormio said:

It’s true our system was meant to hedge against the “tyranny of the majority.” But that’s why it has multiple and overlapping spheres of representation. The goal was balance, not a system where the arbitrary distribution of voters could be abused by a minority party to produce an almost permanent advantage for one side over the other. That is the tyranny of the minority, which is just another way of saying tyranny.

• Like 1

Just now, 15yds4gibberish said:

The Post Office, like the Census, is mandated in the Constitution.  It’s not a coincidence that right before the election IMPOTUS is tampering with both in a desperate attempt to save the Republican party.

they fuck with the constitution daily so the census was done. Illegals won't count. 

The post office by the founding father view im sure could not even grasp the concept of an email and the internet 

So if we can change the constitution and the interpretation of the constitution ever which way than let's change it for the post office.

We don't need it. And its millions in debt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Not a coincidence.  But it is most definitely lost on him/them.  

I  enjoying the panic as the voting gets closer.  

Hope all is well brother.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

It’s true our system was meant to hedge against the “tyranny of the majority.” But that’s why it has multiple and overlapping spheres of representation. The goal was balance, not a system where the arbitrary distribution of voters could be abused by a minority party to produce an almost permanent advantage for one side over the other. That is the tyranny of the minority, which is just another way of saying tyranny.

What do you call the will of the majority?

At what point is it tyranny?  Depends on which side it is viewed from I imagine.