..so trump wants to delay the Election??

RedZone

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What do you call the will of the majority?

At what point is it tyranny?  Depends on which side it is viewed from I imagine.  

The Founding Fathers gave great weight to the individual states.  That is the reason for the Electoral College, the Senate and the fact that if the election for President goes to the House - it is not a vote of every member, but each state delegation gets one vote.  Majorities can be fleeting.  They should also not be given the power to easily override constitutional rights.

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

they don't work 

Over 1000 cases documented by the heritage foundation 

Could u imagine if 20% of ballots in november are invalid 

https://theconversation.com/research-on-voting-by-mail-says-its-safe-from-fraud-and-disease-141847

Those 1,200 cases cover a period of 20 years and are out of 250,000,000+ ballots. Why be disingenuous about the number? Without mentioning the total number of votes cast no one can ascertain the percentage of fraudulent votes. The percentage is .00048%

5 minutes ago, playballintxandmi said:

https://theconversation.com/research-on-voting-by-mail-says-its-safe-from-fraud-and-disease-141847

Those 1,200 cases cover a period of 20 years and are out of 250,000,000+ ballots. Why be disingenuous about the number? Without mentioning the total number of votes cast no one can ascertain the percentage of fraudulent votes. The percentage is .00048%

I wasn't being disingenuous 

I gave the number. Over 1000 cases

Even 1 is too many

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, playballintxandmi said:

I find that to be an extreme position but I can respect it the same way I can respect people who are of the opinion that 1 death from Covid or 1 instance of police brutality is too many.

Voting is a civic duty and it should be protected at all costs 

When you have voter fraud it undermies the whole process and it undercuts our whole system 

I as I dont trust our congress to do anything right i don't trust them to be able to handle our elections

I question the machines used

I question the non Id states like NY where I live 

I question the post office handling our ballots 

Etc

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

gsb lives in DBP head 

GSB is a welcher who went MIA (in trouble for posting red-neck stuff??) and now we get "Trixter"??...another Trump clown who post just like GSB??...GSB is Trixter in case you didn't figure it out yet...and he's pretending to a be black!?!...he's a silly ass red-neck racist...🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1