FAUCI AT IT AGAIN 🥽

imaGoodBoyNow

How the fuck is this news?  We've had to wear eye protection in patient care areas since March.  But for the general public?  "He added that while goggles and eye or face shields are “not universally recommended” at this time, “if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can.”"

He is talking worst case scenario if you are someone who wants to go with a full haz mat suit. Common sense, people?  Six feet.  Wear a face cover.  Wash your hands. Thats it.  Stay six feet away and don't have extended close and unprotected contact (like for 10 minutes) with someone who you are not 100% sure is safe.

Why the fuck is this so hard for people?

13 minutes ago, Rippers said:

How the fuck is this news?  We've had to wear eye protection in patient care areas since March.  But for the general public?  "He added that while goggles and eye or face shields are “not universally recommended” at this time, “if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can.”"

He is talking worst case scenario if you are someone who wants to go with a full haz mat suit. Common sense, people?  Six feet.  Wear a face cover.  Wash your hands. Thats it.  Stay six feet away and don't have extended close and unprotected contact (like for 10 minutes) with someone who you are not 100% sure is safe.

Because they refuse to follow any guidelines at all. 

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Here is the video that you show any scumbag that says Fauci was a hero and Trump disagreed and undermined him 

Trump is an idiot, why bother looking at Fauci?

Thanks to Trump and his elevated sense of self, we have a Pandemic, economy in the toilet, racial divide, and racist clowns like you, GSB and HSFBFan picking up the confederate flag and leading the charge. 

If centrist means far left, well.... so be it. 

bgw, Larry the Woke 

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Thanks to Trump and his elevated sense of self, we have a Pandemic, economy in the toilet, racial divide, and racist clowns like you, GSB and HSFBFan picking up the confederate flag and leading the charge. 

If centrist means ......

Centrist could also mean the "actual center"...you know...

where institutional racism does not exist, as built into our laws...

giving priority to one group over another..... all in the 'name' of a racism (past shit of course).

You might want to be careful just exactly what you protest for....

going too far to either side, has a way of snapping things back to the "actual center" as you say.

🤔

PS: but look on the bright side...😁

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

.... far left, well.... so be it. 

bgw, Larry the Woke 

at least you came out of the closet ...😝

giphy.gif

LOL

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trump is an idiot,

Ohhh bull shit Buuwww, he’s been an idiot since the 80s and y’all knew exactly what you were getting when you voted for him and now we’re in. Position where Trump is gonna win again cause the Democrats had to go to SunRise assisted living for their candidate 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If centrist means far left, well.... so be it. 

bgw, Larry the Woke 

Dumbass post..even for you Antifa Larry

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohhh bull shit Buuwww, he’s been an idiot since the 80s and y’all knew exactly what you were getting when you voted for him and now we’re in. Position where Trump is gonna win again cause the Democrats had to go to SunRise assisted living for their candidate 

Hahahahaha...boy, did I vote for this piece of shit!!!

Got dammit it was a mistake for the fucking ages!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

bgw

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Dumbass post..even for you Antifa Larry

BTW did you call Obama "Curious George"?

If you did, that's some real shit real there man, being you raised in a LEO household speaks volumes.

Also, I'm not ANTIFA.... posting it doesn't make it true even less so if the above is true. Despicable, repugnant and repulsive come to mind.

bgw

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Centrist could also mean the "actual center"...you know...

where institutional racism does not exist, as built into our laws...

giving priority to one group over another..... all in the 'name' of a racism (past shit of course).

You might want to be careful just exactly what you protest for....

going to far to either side, has a way of snapping things back to the "actual center" as you say.

🤔

PS: but look on the bright side...😁

at least you came out of the closet ...😝

giphy.gif

LOL

shut it with the endless babble troll, get to the fucking point will ya?

mother of god, you're just enamored with  your posting style!

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

shut it with the endless babble troll, get to the fucking point will ya?

mother of god, you're just enamored with  your posting style!

bgw

Miss the point did you? 🤣

OK...we can try it "elementary style" 😝

Yes or no...do you agree...that ALL institutionally racist laws, as written in our books, giving priority to one group over another should be abolished or not ?

No riddle.....

a simple and elementary YES or NO will surely suffice...👍

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

IPOTUS....that’s an acronym for IDIOT PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES....btw any functioning adult will do  

Wants to ban Tik Tok, so much for the conservative cleavage to the Constitution.

https://apnews.com/37b7a05819501e2bb5c352e7efd4d54f

Oh, well good thing no high security shit on my phone. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

BTW did you call Obama "Curious George"?

If you did, that's some real shit real there man, being you raised in a LEO household speaks volumes.

Also, I'm not ANTIFA.... posting it doesn't make it true even less so if the above is true. Despicable, repugnant and repulsive come to mind.

bgw

Because of his big ass ears....stop trying to make it all about race.

So why did you mask up?  Its the trending Antifa look ya know...unless maybe you got a case of the herp? 😂

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

IPOTUS....that’s an acronym for IDIOT PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES....btw any functioning adult will do  

Wants to ban Tik Tok, so much for the conservative cleavage to the Constitution.

https://apnews.com/37b7a05819501e2bb5c352e7efd4d54f

Oh, well good thing no high security shit on my phone. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

Cmon it doesn’t take a genius, it’s not about canceling tiktytok , it’s about USA being able to spy on us and not Ghina

D84528C3-AC74-41F3-B9A3-9888358CA02F.gif

175A4CEB-EE00-4E24-BF68-DD4F29E7622B.gif

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Rippers said:

Because it goes against everything we do in America 

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Because of his big ass ears....stop trying to make it all about race.

So why did you mask up?  Its the trending Antifa look ya know...unless maybe you got a case of the herp? 😂

So, let me get this straight, Curious George is a primate albeit a cartoon variety and called Obama that because of his large ears. 

Yup, that logic works Think Tank. 

Fuckin’ hell!

Oh wait, this is hell.... Lucifer’s clown troupe is out in full force. 

bgw

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, let me get this straight, Curious George is a primate albeit a cartoon variety and called Obama that because of his large ears. 

Yup, that logic works Think Tank. 

Fuckin’ hell!

Oh wait, this is hell.... Lucifer’s clown troupe is out in full force. 

bgw

Well it sure was good enough for "psychology today"...

Frankie says relax...

Why Trump?: Donald the Dominant Male Ape

Evolutionary psychology explains Trump's appeal.

Posted Feb 28, 2016OMMENTS

A.Katz, Dane Jorgensen/Shutterstock
Source: A.Katz,

or how about?

Roseanne Supporters Want Bill Maher Fired Over His Trump 'Ape ... 

encore?

Is it accurate to describe Donald Trump as an “alpha male?”

Chimp Leipzig Zoo, Donald Trump, both from Wikimedia Commons. Public domain
Source: Chimp Leipzig Zoo, Donald Trump, both from Wikimedia Commons. Public domain

A couple of listeners who called in to the show had concerns about discussing political candidates using the language of psychopathology.  Others were not shy about offering their own psychiatric diagnoses.

But one also made a slightly different point:  

“I think one of your panelists describing Donald Trump as hypermasculine and another one describing him as Hitler, I think most Trump supporters see this kind of examination of him as just a fearful, neutered, politically correct response to an alpha male.” 

Wait...a famous anthro apologist  says Jane good all too?

• Sep 17, 2016#1
“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance ritual. In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

In her book My Life With the Chimpanzees, Goodall told the story of “Mike,” a chimp who maintained his dominance by kicking a series of kerosene cans ahead of him as he moved down a road, creating confusion and noise that made his rivals flee and cower. She told me she would be thinking of Mike as she watched the upcoming debates.”

trump-ape-2.jpg?w=840

PS:  But you MUST be SPOT on with the whole EAR 👂 LOGIC thingy 👍👌

Gotta be the ears...
giphy.gif

👂

26 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well it sure was good enough for "psychology today"...

Frankie says relax...

Why Trump?: Donald the Dominant Male Ape

Evolutionary psychology explains Trump's appeal.

Posted Feb 28, 2016OMMENTS

A.Katz, Dane Jorgensen/Shutterstock
Source: A.Katz,

or how about?

Roseanne Supporters Want Bill Maher Fired Over His Trump 'Ape ... 

encore?

Is it accurate to describe Donald Trump as an “alpha male?”

Chimp Leipzig Zoo, Donald Trump, both from Wikimedia Commons. Public domain
Source: Chimp Leipzig Zoo, Donald Trump, both from Wikimedia Commons. Public domain

A couple of listeners who called in to the show had concerns about discussing political candidates using the language of psychopathology.  Others were not shy about offering their own psychiatric diagnoses.

But one also made a slightly different point:  

“I think one of your panelists describing Donald Trump as hypermasculine and another one describing him as Hitler, I think most Trump supporters see this kind of examination of him as just a fearful, neutered, politically correct response to an alpha male.” 

Wait...a famous anthro apologist  says Jane good all too?

• Sep 17, 2016#1
“In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance ritual. In order to impress rivals, males seeking to rise in the dominance hierarchy perform spectacular displays: stamping, slapping the ground, dragging branches, throwing rocks. The more vigorous and imaginative the display, the faster the individual is likely to rise in the hierarchy, and the longer he is likely to maintain that position.”

In her book My Life With the Chimpanzees, Goodall told the story of “Mike,” a chimp who maintained his dominance by kicking a series of kerosene cans ahead of him as he moved down a road, creating confusion and noise that made his rivals flee and cower. She told me she would be thinking of Mike as she watched the upcoming debates.”

trump-ape-2.jpg?w=840

PS:  But you MUST be SPOT on with the whole EAR 👂 LOGIC thingy 👍👌

Gotta be the ears...
giphy.gif

👂

🖕

bgw