Barry. No Class Obama

I AM IRONMAN

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

For all Obama's faults... that man has more class and integrity in his little pinkie than Trump could ever dream of.

It ain't that hard to see, boys.

bgw

Your a sheep. It’s easy to have “class” when you have every celebrity and athlete giving you hummers for 8 years. When the MSM bends over backwards to protect you from criticism and suppress controversies. When your entire justice department is goons you planted to protect you and your cronies from accountability. 

Its easy to tell lies so eloquently. 

You fucking brainwashed stooge 

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Your a sheep. It’s easy to have “class” when you have every celebrity and athlete giving you hummers for 8 years. When the MSM bends over backwards to protect you from criticism and suppress controversies. When your entire justice department is goons you planted to protect you and your cronies from accountability. 

Its easy to tell lies so eloquently. 

You fucking brainwashed stooge 

I’m doing something right, triggering the far right racist, hating, police state lunatic(s).

Welcome to politics bro, business as usual... class warfare and the rich are winning... good luck to your team, not that it matters, you gotta be the 3% to call it a win. 

You ain’t it, now who’s the fucking sheep now?

bgw

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’m doing something right, triggering the far right racist, hating, police state lunatic(s).

Welcome to politics bro, business as usual... class warfare and the rich are winning... good luck to your team, not that it matters, you gotta be the 3% to call it a win. 

bgw

So the most corrupt regime in American history is “just politics bro” 

So police killing criminals is just community enhancement bro!! 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

So the most corrupt regime in American history is “just politics bro” 

So police killing criminals is just community enhancement bro!! 

Maybe you’ve heard of “due process” ?

With your logic... you run a red light a cop pulls you over, pulls you out of the Ford Fiesta beats the shit out of you on the pretext of “resisting” then hides behind “Qualified immunity”? You die, you’re a red light running criminal. Makes sense, how about allegedly passing counterfeit bills, that work for you Think Tank?

bgw

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

With your logic... you run a red light a cop pulls you over, pulls you out of the Ford Fiesta beats the shit out of you on the pretext of “resisting” then hides behind “Qualified immunity”? You die, you’re a red light running criminal. Makes sense, how about allegedly passing counterfeit bills, that work for you Think Tank?

bgw

Yeah IF your Aunt had a pecker she’d be your uncle. 

And from seeing your posts, you’d be ok with that 

• Haha 2

@Blueliner  You gave me a few thumbs down brother.  The first one was for simply asking if he listened to the speech.  A simple question.

I see the move to TN did your peace of mind no good.  Relax man.  

I don't care if dumb dumb Nole gives me thumbs down because well he's Nole but to get one from you for asking a question is questionable.  

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

That is only for those who are deemed worthy by Nole.  If you are of any color other than white and you have made ANY mistakes in life, NO DUE PROCESS FOR YOU and should have been thought of before they decided to be black/brown/etc.

His logic is sound and leaves no room for agitators like yourself to come in and say otherwise.  Get with the program or leave this country that you so obviously hate. 

How did I do?  It was my first attempt and I'm sure I can do better.

:D

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

@Blueliner  You gave me a few thumbs down brother.  The first one was for simply asking if he listened to the speech.  A simple question.

I see the move to TN did your peace of mind no good.  Relax man.  

I don't care if dumb dumb Nole gives me thumbs down because well he's Nole but to get one from you for asking a question is questionable.  

I give thumbs down when I feel someone is saying some backwards opposite shit just to get a rise out people. 

Like when you said Seattle and Portland were not burning. 

That was some grade A trolling. 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I give thumbs down when I feel someone is saying some backwards opposite shit just to get a rise out people. 

Like when you said Seattle and Portland were not burning. 

That was some grade A trolling. 

You and Blue are pussies of the 1st order, I have never laughed harder in my life. You two SHOULD be neighbors!!!

You two fuckers with all that hate energy, ya'll will spark a wildfire back in the woods next to your radiator stills.

Hahaha.

bgw

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You and Blue are pussies of the 1st order, I have never laughed harder in my life. You two SHOULD be neighbors!!!

You two fuckers with all that hate energy, ya'll will spark a wildfire back in the woods next to your radiator stills.

Hahaha.

bgw

giphy.gif

It’s all love. Tensions run high, but at the end of the day I love all y’all. Except Red Zone. I hate that guy 😂

• Haha 2

On 8/3/2020 at 9:47 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

...and Fauxi stands to rake millions on all those patents which would need to be used....

you know...for any vaccine....

the type of guy you want running that show?

business as usual you say?  good luck to your team?

PS...no wonder he has a problem with face diapers 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Troll said:

...and Fauxi stands to rake millions on all those patents which would need to be used....

LOL...another conspiracy bites the dust!!...good job Ronnie!...Fauci is in it for the money huh??....🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...another conspiracy bites the dust!!...good job Ronnie!...Fauci is in it for the money huh??....🤡

I sure don't see him donating those medical patents to medicine for the good of man....

or otherwise divesting such a conflict of interest to his job...

you know...

Like most 'real' politicians ....and even a Potus must do...

🤡

PS: what do you call it when someone is 'worse than a politician' ??? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

I sure don't see him donating those medical patents to medicine for the good of man....

you know...

🤡

I bet he was working on the virus in China helping to get it released!....🤡

30 minutes ago, Troll said:

you know...

🤡

why is it that the only guy a majority of Americans trust about the virus is an evil foe in your silly conspiracy world??....🤡

2 hours ago, Troll said:

IDK how a partisan approach solves anything... but please continue with the outrage... and yes, welcome to politics.

Fauci et al....

bgw

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

IDK how a partisan approach solves anything... but please continue with the outrage... and yes, welcome to politics.

Fauci et al....

bgw

fauxi is not partisan ...is he?

Is the whole medical field partisan too?

Fauxi just holds many patents is all...

a pre-requisite for the job?

• Confused 1