Sign in to follow this  
GardenStateBaller

Gofundme oppty for Johns Creek GA baller

Thanks for sharing. It's always tragic to lose a parent, but losing both within a week is unimaginable.

My contributions have been made and I hope it helps the young man down the line now that he will be without his main support system. 17 is a very young age to have to grow up so quickly. Good luck and stay strong young man!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Thanks for sharing. It's always tragic to lose a parent, but losing both within a week is unimaginable.

My contributions have been made and I hope it helps the young man down the line now that he will be without his main support system. 17 is a very young age to have to grow up so quickly. Good luck and stay strong young man!

Agree. I lost my father at 11. Thank goodness I had a few larger than life father figures in my life that rose to the occasion. The same will be true for Justin in a big way. You’re a good man. Dinner on me this Fall. 

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thank goodness I had a few larger than life father figures in my life that rose to the occasion.

And they did a bang up job.

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Oh shut the hell up, this thread is about someone who lost both his parents, how about for once in your life quit acting like an arrogant prick and show some respect 

It's not like anyone who raised you did a great job either considering how much of a whiny bitch you are who doesn't even have the basic conception of respect, also surprised you learned nothing at STA or has the teaching there been getting lazier because it's nothing more than football Academy now? Guess Catholic schools don't teach basic respect anymore if you were ever able to pass there, or maybe you offered yourself up to an administrator high enough up the chain there so they would pass you 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Those father figures are now currently in jail.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Those father figures are now currently in jail.

Somewhere your ending up , grown man still stalking the towns little league teams

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Say what you want , but your bashing a guy for getting donations sent to a kid who lost both parents

whose the real asshole 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Say what you want , but your bashing a guy for getting donations sent to a kid who lost both parents

whose the real asshole 

It's funny that it's the 2 disrespectful punks who let their dislike of a guy on here cause them to bash a guy trying to help a kid who just lost both his parents 

It shows how they were clearly raised by people who weren't fit to be parents 

• Like 1

So the fix for the whole thing is to just trash up the thread with more and more garbage. 

That's really helping the kid. 

None of you were raised well apparently. Doing the same thing that you're bitching about someone else doing.  

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyway, money sent. I see the campaign is going well and is nearing it's goal. Maybe it will surpass that goal. Keep the chain of love going. 

Hopefully the people that can help uplift this young man in this time of great need will. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So the fix for the whole thing is to just trash up the thread with more and more garbage. 

That's really helping the kid. 

None of you were raised well apparently. Doing the same thing that you're bitching about someone else doing.  

I don't believe a damn word that comes out of that guy's mouth and I question his motives posting this.

There are many very tragic stories and situations Across the Nation, but Johns Creek just happens to be a so-called client.

That said....I'll kick in some cash.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

whose the real asshole 

I'm bashing a guy for being an idiot and a liar.

What does anything I said have to do with a gofundme for a kid who lost his parents?

I would tell you to go learn how to spell but that would be too easy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I'm bashing a guy for being an idiot and a liar.

Hey that’s your right, but be a fucking man and do it in the 20 other threads about GSB, you gotta Divert a thread that actually has benefits  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hey that’s your right, but be a fucking man and do it in the 20 other threads about GSB, you gotta Divert a thread that actually has benefits  

It seems to me that you diverted the thread.

I made a single comment and moved on.

You, however, wanted to virtue signal about a person that you don't even know from a place that you've never even been.

• Like 1

Times are rough right but the kid can use the $100 we gave him more than us. I can’t imagine. 

I pray somebody Would step up for my kids if the need ever arose. 

• Thanks 4
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Times are rough right but the kid can use the $100 we gave him more than us. I can’t imagine. 

Thanks so much! 

“It’s times like these we give and give again.” —-Dave Grohl 

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

But it's not $100. It's $130,000 now. Which is absurd.

GoFundMe campaigns are mostly scams.

• Thanks 1

There was another story of a football player like this, and I actually know him through a mutual friend. His name is Kaustob and he is currently a walk-on at UGA. He lost both of his parents to cancer within a few months, and yet he still played at Parkview well. He is now on UGA's football team, number 33 I believe. He defied all the odds (including race barriers in football, being Indian).

Just now, ngdawg said:

There was another story of a football player like this, and I actually know him through a mutual friend. His name is Kaustob and he is currently a walk-on at UGA. He lost both of his parents to cancer within a few months, and yet he still played at Parkview well. He is now on UGA's football team, number 33 I believe. He defied all the odds (including race barriers in football, being Indian).

I bet he didn't need $150,000 to continue with his life either.

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I bet he didn't need $150,000 to continue with his life either.

Well, he was lucky to have a set of legal guardians who were ready to provide basic needs. I definitely don't mind helping out the Johns Creek kid. He may be under a set of different circumstances. If he needs help, who am I to deny him that?

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

If he needs help, who am I to deny him that?

You don't know that he does. You're just giving him part of $130,000 which I promise is an amount of money that no teenage kid "needs" after their parents die.

23 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You don't know that he does. You're just giving him part of $130,000 which I promise is an amount of money that no teenage kid "needs" after their parents die.

The kid just lost both of his parents. Show some compassion. No amount could replace his parents' presence.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The kid just lost both of his parents. Show some compassion. No amount could replace his parents' presence.

If no amount could replace his parents then why are they asking for $150,000?

I have compassion for someone who lost both their parents while at the same time thinking that a $150,000 GoFundMe campaign is a scam.

11 minutes ago, The Guru said:

If no amount could replace his parents then why are they asking for $150,000?

I have compassion for someone who lost both their parents while at the same time thinking that a $150,000 GoFundMe campaign is a scam.

He needs that money for both college and life currently in case he has to go to college without a football scholarship. That money should cover his needs for the next few years as he saves up enough money from a job. Don't hate on the kid, it's disrespectful.

• Like 2