Sign in to follow this  
GardenStateBaller

Gofundme oppty for Johns Creek GA baller

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These things kind of work on herd mentality.

I prefer to call it flock mentality.

As in sheep.

9 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Curious to know would the response and out pouring of cash been the same if the parents died in a car accident instead of Covid? I bet not but it should be, the trauma on the kid is the same regardless how the parents died...just saying..

I donated without knowing the cause of death. I obviously can't speak for everyone.

Does anyone personally know the organizer, Frank DuCille?

By no means do I want to question this dude's character, but it's at $491,000+ right now; at what point does this end and it's confirmed this kid gets ALL the money?

- It's a ridiculous amount, and by no means do I think this amount to this kid is warranted now...but I hope he gets every cent of this campaign. The last thing i want to see is ANY adult swoop in trying to take some of that cash away for themselves, and with the level it's at it's a matter of time before the snakes come out.

This kid has suffered a massive tragedy and amazingly is being given a winning lottery ticket a week later, but way too publicly; this is when shit people come out with their hands out.

If you know this kid at all, he doesn't need money, he needs adults who will protect him from people that will pop out from everywhere trying to get a piece for themselves. Get this kid a financial advisor and a trusted brokerage house to help him grow the money so that he's set for life.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, The Colonel said:

Buy life insurance for the benefit of your family.  Please.

That is the other ?.. No one has ever said this kid doesn't already have a life insurance settlement coming as well or have they?

Goal raised to 500k after staying at 350 most of the day yesterday...hmmmm 

When you raise the goal aren't you supposed to explain why more is needed than the original goal?. fundraising 101 type stuff.  I mean most fundraisers are happy when the goal is met and ecstatic for monies that exceed the goal they don't typically keep moving the mark but announce how much the funds raised exceeded the goal..

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Does anyone personally know the organizer, Frank DuCille?

Most barely know where Johns Creek, GA is on the map....I was one of them.

22 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm thinking @imaGoodBoyNow got a little bit of that rope-climbing, coregasm feeling when he read this.

Na that was the smartest  thing DBag96 has ever said, it brought a tear to my eye, didn’t think Ga had a brain up there

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na that was the smartest  thing DBag96 has ever said, it brought a tear to my eye, didn’t think Ga had a brain up there

You weren't even a little excited about the prospect of imparting some of your newfound stock expertise with the funds?

22 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You weren't even a little excited about the prospect of imparting some of your newfound stock expertise with the funds?

No because I didn’t  listen to @DarterBlue and thought I can roll snake eyes in the stocks with every trade, so I lost all profits, I’m learning over from square one again, swerving to much not staying in my lane

18 hours ago, The Guru said:

I prefer to call it flock mentality.

As in sheep.

Well, you're certainly the one in the herd of hundred that Jesus is looking for.

Haha.

bgw

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, you're certainly the one in the herd of hundred that Jesus is looking for.

Haha.

bgw

He's legit pressed about people donating money to that kid. xD

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

That is the other ?.. No one has ever said this kid doesn't already have a life insurance settlement coming as well or have they?

I’m saying you never know when your time is up. Both parents died suddenly and too young. I hope there were a couple life policies for the benefit of this kid, but I have comfort knowing my kids won’t need a go fund me effort to support themselves if I die. I’ve seen families struggle when parent(s) die and I have personally helped raise other people’s kids who were in tough situations. Anyhow, I hope the best for this kid. 

20 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's legit pressed about people donating money to that kid. xD

I'm legit open about how much of a scam I think this stuff is and how much of a sucker I think you are.

I've already said several times that I hope this kid gets $1 million.

Somehow you think that this makes me "pressed" about people donating to a kid. I think this means that you're deflecting as usual.