None existent blue lives and those who like to use the

Ga96

Just now, ngdawg said:

Right...so driving at night should get you pulled over. Your logic makes perfect sense.

Yes it does... you need 'logic' lessons?

in places it does... as in time/place...

...of course it can still be invoked by 'actions'...

do you think some cops speed to work at off hours in the morning?

Same bat time...same bat channel... ?

No logic there?....reactions can't happen by 'cause' (with no narrative)?

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'll remember not to drive at 2 am when I need to go somewhere important just because all the bars are letting out at that time.

GO Give that a shot pacifist 👍

and tell me when you get punched in the face, that it was your 'skin color' then 🤣

PS: Maybe we can have them take down all those DWI checkpoints...you know....just for you...👌 ....wouldn't want to "slow you down" on those impotent missions...

15 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I hope you remember what common sense is.

not to worry....I'm good 👍

but logic dictates you have none to remember...

😝

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dunno about that, I think Prep is bailing GSB out to just get GSB out of his hair, but Prep deleted some pretty damning evidence for whatever reason but Prep's own reasons. Whatever those are.

bgw

I think that is to save themselves from his stupidity. From what ive seen from him and his beliefs like a lot of trumpers he is a walking lawsuit waiting to happen. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'm curious to know...why do you always show up in the middle of conversations with the most random garbage possible? The first time was literally the second or third post on this thread.

It's almost as if you know you're beat, so you try to distract others by introducing random information. There's one thing I'm sure of, though. It's that you did very well on your school essays because you can ramble and BS so well.

Don't hate me. Cheerio!

how is his spam any different from your spam....

You just "using your words"?

You think that makes it better?

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

So you're just going to accept that it's like that? No concern whatsoever that racism still has breeding grounds within the US and can fester into a bigger issue. This is unacceptable and simply saying "well, that's Harrison" doesn't justify anything.

I did no such thing. 

You stated that Harrison is America. It is not. It is an extreme. In fact, it is the perhaps the MOST extreme example you could have provided. 

FYI, my family is mixed race. Noted that you choose to fabricate positions I did not take. 

Just now, Troll said:

The difference is that I make sense. I don't just ramble for the sake of rambling. If I want to say something, I'll add it in. GSB just spills whatever is on his mind, whether it be something relating to the topic or his dinner last night.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, never molested just mean.

Let me tell you something Conchita... you are my favorite victim.

And always remember I'm a giver of pain... my nickname on the hardwoods attests to that.

bgw

Well, Larry. You need to get better, because I just laugh at you. 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Love this! Concise and to the point!

I'm not on here at any length of time in regards to before mentioned, I'm here bringing the balancing act to the far right.

And of course I don't don't spam, you know this...you're just trying elicit a reaction oppositionally.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I did no such thing. 

You stated that Harrison is America. It is not. It is an extreme. In fact, it is the perhaps the MOST extreme example you could have provided. 

FYI, my family is mixed race. Noted that you choose to fabricate positions I did not take. 

My guy, for your own safety, please don't become like Troll.

I said "racism has breeding grounds within America". What part of that means "Harrison is America"? 

Don't become Troll. Actually take a second to read what I say and don't make assumptions based off what you deem fit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I did no such thing. 

You can't play the POC card... you're stance is pro white conservative values. Even alt right at times, your attack on Black inner city violence refutes anything you have to say against Harrison, Ark.

Larry the Woke

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The difference is that I make sense. I don't just ramble for the sake of rambling. If I want to say something, I'll add it in. GSB just spills whatever is on his mind, whether it be something relating to the topic or his dinner last night.

Crazy part about this. Those racist idiots try to pretend to have a conscious thought while doing things like ignoring the video I posted because it will hurt their racist minds.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

The difference is that I make sense.

so make some sense then and answer to the point...

51 minutes ago, Troll said:

So you accept and /or condone institutionalized racism in the name of historical racism ?

hows that work?

🍿

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Love this! Concise and to the point!

I'm not on here at any length of time in regards to before mentioned, I'm here bringing the balancing act to the far right.

And of course I don't don't spam, you know this...you're just trying elicit a reaction oppositionally.

bgw

That's the way I took it...Lefty Larry 🤣

always need balance

otherwise ships capsize 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

My guy, for your own safety, please don't become like Troll.

I said "racism has breeding grounds within America". What part of that means "Harrison is America"? 

Don't become Troll. Actually take a second to read what I say and don't make assumptions based off what you deem fit.

Lad, try and focus. 

I responded to your post where you linked to an article about Harrison. You stated "This is what America is like". That is bullshit. 

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You can't play the POC card... you're stance is pro white conservative values. Even alt right at times, your attack on Black inner city violence refutes anything you have to say against Harrison, Ark.

Larry the Woke

So "pro white conservative" entails me giving a shit about inner city violence and the deaths of thousands of blacks every year, while you suck the collective dick of the party that created their situation and ignore them. Sounds accurate. 

Thanks, Larry

10 minutes ago, concha said:

So "pro white conservative" entails me giving a shit about inner city violence and the deaths of thousands of blacks every year, while you suck the collective dick of the party that created their situation and ignore them. Sounds accurate. 

Thanks, Larry

You have a good day... you can see now how shallow and ignorant your stance is.

Over and out.

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

So you're just going to accept that it's like that? No concern whatsoever that racism still has breeding grounds within the US and can fester into a bigger issue. This is unacceptable and simply saying "well, that's Harrison" doesn't justify anything.

The U in USA doesn’t stand for Utopia.  Turns out that “United” isn’t an accurate description either.  You want to live in a diverse society that’s trying to be a free society at the same time?  There’s gonna be perspectives you don’t agree with and there always will be.  I think there are much more significant issues for society to contend with than “fixing” Harrison to your liking.

2 hours ago, Troll said:

so make some sense then and answer to the point...

🍿

giphy.gif

Racism should not exist, period. I don't care whether it's institutionalized or historical. Historically, racism was wrong. Now, we have the opportunity to fix that and yet people are still holding back.

Care to explain why Trump has decided to ban TikTok but not the KKK?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The U in USA doesn’t stand for Utopia.  Turns out that “United” isn’t an accurate description either.  You want to live in a diverse society that’s trying to be a free society at the same time?  There’s gonna be perspectives you don’t agree with and there always will be.  I think there are much more significant issues for society to contend with than “fixing” Harrison to your liking.

My god. That's not my point. For once if you could understand my point then I'd be overjoyed. I don't want Harrison to be fixed to my liking. The point I'm trying to make is how can you guys sit back and simply watch as racism is still prevalent in America? That doesn't mean I want you to fix it, it means that our country is as perfect as we all make it out to be. I haven't heard any of you guys officially condemn racism or the KKK. Instead, all I hear is complaining about BLM. If you complain about a movement that does even the slightest to increase awareness, how can you not even bring yourself to say that you oppose racism/KKK?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, concha said:

Lad, try and focus. 

I responded to your post where you linked to an article about Harrison. You stated "This is what America is like". That is bullshit. 

That's on me. I missed the words "part of" between what and America. Now, if you want to understand word-for-word, answer this. Just because Harrison exists in the way it does, how does that make it acceptable? Is it not wrong?