None existent blue lives and those who like to use the

Ga96

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

It is well known and documented. You could take the time to educate yourself questioning if I get out.

I grew up in MA.  Paternal grandparents, came on a boat from Italy, maternal grandparents came on a boat from Ireland.  I’m well aware of class distinction among whites.  But how does that have anything to do with what has become a widely used term that isn’t restricted to the way white elitists looked at those they considered as inferior.  

While in St.Louis, I got a first hand look at the poor white underclass in the areas across the river, Granite City in particular has a fair amount of poor white people who think the reason they are poor is because the government pandered too much to blacks.  It’s like that in much of the rust belt.  Way easier for  many of those folk to sit back and bitch about their situation rather than doing something to improve it.  

Seems like a lot of people, and it’s growing every day, seem to think most white Americans buy into that bullshit.  Now why is that?    

43 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its a long ride to get things right better get use to learning

Yeah, getting things right will take time.  Question is, what does “right” mean?   BTW, drop the arrogant posture if you want people to try to reason with you.  

Arrogance can be blinding.

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Yeah, getting things right will take time.  Question is, what does “right” mean?   BTW, drop the arrogant posture if you want people to try to reason with you.  

Arrogance can be blinding.

If right means correct as pertains to color.... it means 'center'.

Ga thinks he's some world traveler , yet he stilll can't even recognize where he is at...

giphy.gif

maybe it's just "time to protest" all those laws that discriminate by race...

Ga should agree....if he thinks everyone should be treated equally.

1 hour ago, Troll said:

That's fine ....

We'll just post this little disclaimer ...you know...

after every one of your posts....

so Everyone won't have to respond to your 💩

👍

💩

Thanks for agreeing!

Go ahead and do whatever. It'll keep all the unreasonable people away from me. So, you're actually doing me a favor. Much easier than the ignore button too.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Go ahead and do whatever. It'll keep all the unreasonable people away from me. So, you're actually doing me a favor. Much easier than the ignore button too.

you just said everyone should ignore you and not take you seriously...

Thanks for agreeing! 👍

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

you just said everyone should ignore you and not take you seriously...

Thanks for agreeing! 👍

I said unreasonable people. That includes you and a few others. The majority of people on here are mature enough to have a conversation. Can't say the same about you.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Sure, why not. Although I'd hate to join forces with you.

Great !!! we are waiting for your posts condemning hiring practices (codified by law) in Philly that discriminate by color...

You want those eliminated right?

PS: gotta be better than torching a Starbucks, because they won't give a bathroom key to nonpaying customers, due to the junkie problems there.....right?

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Great !!! we are waiting for your posts condemning hiring practices (codified by law) in Philly that discriminate by color...

You want those eliminated right?

PS: gotta be better than torching a Starbucks, because they won't give a bathroom key to nonpaying customers, due to the junkie problems there.....right?

Any law that is racist should be redone. Even if it was racist towards white people, it should be redone. And I have to do more research in order to post about stuff I haven't heard much about. Don't wanna sound clueless and lose credibility.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Any law that is racist should be redone. Even if it was racist towards white people, it should be redone. And I have to do more research in order to post about stuff I haven't heard much about. Don't wanna sound clueless and lose credibility.

Quotas by color should be gone too correct? 👍

Just now, ngdawg said:

What is this, a game show? What do you think, buddy?

It's what you think buddy 👍

So those Oriental kids should win their lawsuits against colleges...you know... for those quotas that discriminated against them by color....

and you are still agreeing ...of course....and we don't need to ask that one either...

but where is your 'protest' of it?

1 minute ago, Troll said:

It's what you think buddy 👍

So those Oriental kids should win their lawsuits against colleges...you know... for those quotas that discriminated against them by color....

and you are still agreeing ...of course....and we don't need to ask that one either...

but where is your 'protest' of it?

College quotas are a different issue. That is something I have a different view on. And I don't plan to share that view because you are too immature to handle it. I will say that quotas that discriminate SOLELY on race or color are unacceptable.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Also in that second post which is glaringly correct on the site that the same strategy still works and blinds those like on2. Asked me if I ever left Georgia that's the problem ive the scum of this planet everywhere.

I’ve always said that it’s a class war and the rich are winning and these clowns are fighting for a stooge for the rich. 

Nobody listens, it’s all left versus right... division right down the middle. Black versus White, Republicans versus Democrats and so on. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just now, ngdawg said:

College quotas are a different issue. That is something I have a different view on. And I don't plan to share that view because you are too immature to handle it. I will say that quotas that discriminate SOLELY on race or color are unacceptable.

College quota's don't discriminate by color? 

since when?

Since you think it in your favor?

If you have a view it's certainly worth telling...🤣

🍿🍿🍿

even if you can't justify it, or your hypocrisy here 🙄

..or are you just some dipshit 16yo that knows nothing when it comes to reality...👌

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’ve always said that it’s a class war and the rich are winning and these clowns are fighting for a stooge for the rich. 

Nobody listens, it’s all left versus right... division right down the middle. Black versus White, Republicans versus Democrats and so on. 

bgw

Class warfare passed the color barrier a while back...🤷‍♂️

• Like 1