None existent blue lives and those who like to use the

Ga96

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

He jerked General Sherman’s edict out from under the Freedmen and gave the land back to the slave owners. 

bgw

He also overrode the court's decision to allow Cherokee Nation to remain in their home. He forced them to go on the famous "Trail of Tears", which resulted in the death of thousands. He literally overrode an all-white jury's decision to support Cherokee Nation just because there was a potential gold mine in the area.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

College quota's don't discriminate by color? 

since when?

Since you think it in your favor?

If you have a view it's certainly worth telling...🤣

🍿🍿🍿

even if you can't justify it, or your hypocrisy here 🙄

..or are you just some dipshit 16yo that knows nothing when it comes to reality...👌

When did I say or imply that colleges don't have quotas? And my view is very much justifiable but not worth for your ignorant mind.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

He also overrode the court's decision to allow Cherokee Nation to remain in their home. He forced them to go on the famous "Trail of Tears", which resulted in the death of thousands. He literally overrode an all-white jury's decision to support Cherokee Nation just because there was a potential gold mine in the area.

Thanks, I remember the trail, but the gold mine is definitely motive. 

bgw

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

And that student nddawg.... forced those other students you know... on a trail of tears.... all the way back to china...as he took their college slot away from them.... based on skin color...just because there's a potential gold mine there..... for him.

👍

Just now, Troll said:

And that student nddawg.... forced those other students you know... on a trail of tears.... all the way back to china...as he took their colloege slot away from them.... based on skin color...just because there's a potential gold mine there..... for him.

👍

Do you even know what I identify as in terms of race?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

not relevant at all.......

you think it is? 🤣

The way you said that I force kids back to China implies that it does matter to you. And I'm not selfish enough to steal a college spot from someone who deserves it. If they did better than me, so be it!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

When did I say or imply that colleges don't have quotas? And my view is very much justifiable but not worth for your ignorant mind.

Idek why he brought quotas. They bring up topics with no knowledge of the history behind the subjects they bring up. Its so pitiful you can see they paid no attention in school and have no comprehensive abilities.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

The way you said that I force kids back to China implies that it does matter to you. And I'm not selfish enough to steal a college spot from someone who deserves it. If they did better than me, so be it!

So quotas by color are wrong .....

including those used by colleges...

so where is your protest against the institutionalized racism.

Just now, Ga96 said:

Idek why he brought quotas. They bring up topics with no knowledge of the history behind the subjects they bring up. Its so pitiful you can see they paid no attention in school and have no comprehensive abilities.

So what school did you go to, that taught favoring one group over another by the color of their skin, is not racist ?

🍿

PS: why you trying to carry a 16yo's water? you think he can't speak for himself?

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

History history history education education education study study study comprehend comprehend comprehend. Do yourself a favor because you make yourself look dumber with every post.

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

I protest against all racism, regardless of whether it's historical or institutionalized. And if you want me to stand up and cook up conflict just because you need entertainment for the night, I'm not going to.

Just now, Ga96 said:

History history history education education education study study study comprehend comprehend comprehend. Do yourself a favor because you make yourself look dumber with every post.

how does  that make special favor by skin color, not racist in your world....

🍿

ignorant ignorant ignorant

racist racist racist.

own it. 👍

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

you trying to justify your racism today on past racism  ?     FAIL 🤣

PS: it's a new generation...no more bs institutionalized racism...just ask yer dawg....git wit it...👌

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’ve always said that it’s a class war and the rich are winning and these clowns are fighting for a stooge for the rich. 

Way back in 1973, I remember my mother, fired up from her daily dose of Papa Cribari, launched into a lengthy diatribe the point of which was the disparity between the rich and the poor would escalate and eventually become the worlds single biggest problem.  

The most influential color is green, always has been, and will be for as long as humans are running the show here.

There’s a line in a Clash song, “white youth, black youth, better find another solution, why not phone up, Robin Hood, and ask him for some wealth distribution”.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Way back in 1973, I remember my mother, fired up from her daily dose of Papa Cribari, launched into a lengthy diatribe the point of which was the disparity between the rich and the poor would escalate and eventually become the worlds single biggest problem.  

The most influential color is green, always has been, and will be for as long as humans are running the show here.

There’s a line in a Clash song, “white youth, black youth, better find another solution, why not phone up, Robin Hood, and ask him for some wealth distribution”.  

• Like 1