Breonna Taylor

Ga96

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I get it if it was a random stop on guy for no helmet or lights on moped, etc but when it’s a violent person who just beat a women and 2 others, I could care less what happens to him after. 
Handler should’ve pulled dog when he seen him on top end regardless.  
No racism involved here, just a stop that went bad as cops were very polite and did try to calm situation. They also showed concern when they seen the injury and provided care. 

Considering the political climate, you know damn well your angle is not gonna fly and we'll continue to have problems.Judgement is through the court system.

This cat is prolly gonna get paid, and should...even Rodney King with his bullshit got paid...follow the rules, enforce due process.

bgw

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Considering the political climate, you know damn well your angle is not gonna fly and we'll continue to have problems.Judgement is through the court system.

This cat is prolly gonna get paid, and should...even Rodney King with his bullshit got paid...follow the rules, enforce due process.

bgw

What would you have done if he beat your sister or wife?
Sometimes justice is served in streets . He prob will get paid, most all claims settle as cities only pay pennies to dollars on settlements and insurance takes hit. 

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What would you have done if he beat your sister or wife?
Sometimes justice is served in streets . He prob will get paid, most all claims settle as cities only pay pennies to dollars on settlements and insurance takes hit. 

It’s frustrating and yes I would definitely want a piece of that if fam is involved. 

Those cops used poor judgement, the law may or may not be on their side, the law interpretation seemed to be what they are looking at if you read the second article. 

bgw

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

You have no damn idea what it is like to live in a country where by the very color of your skin you are deemed to be a suspect. 

Thanks to all you’re virtue signaling, now I do!!! 

Everything has reversed itself like you wanted.  Now when I help my kids apply for college or buy a new house, anxiety kicks in when they ask me our race and I put white. I have fear we will be discriminated against and denied access to prosperity as a way to get revenge reparations.

We were not guilty of past injustices, and the people benefiting from the new age affirmative action were never victims of past injustice. 

It was never about equality or equal access.  It is about revenge and making people suffer that had nothing to do with any atrocity throughout history 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

C'mon Nole, if you're gonna cleave to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution in a conservative, strict interpretation; you gotta enforce those same rules and enforce due process, these good old boys are take advantage of "qualified immunity" and even on camera brutalized the suspect.

Innocent until proven guilty.

We'll get into the "psyche" of these groups later.

Peace,

bgw

You’re not complying!!!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thanks to all you’re virtue signaling, now I do!!! 

Everything has reversed itself like you wanted.  Now when I help my kids apply for college or buy a new house, anxiety kicks in when they ask me our race and I put white. I have fear we will be discriminated against and denied access to prosperity as a way to get revenge reparations.

We were not guilty of past injustices, and the people benefiting from the new age affirmative action were never victims of past injustice. 

It was never about equality or equal access.  It is about revenge and making people suffer that had nothing to do with any atrocity throughout history 

So you are anxious?  Well that's the most horrible and unfair thing I've ever heard.  

You poor little guy.  You will be fine.  

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So you are anxious?  Well that's the most horrible and unfair thing I've ever heard.  

You poor little guy.  You will be fine.  

It’s all good.  I found out I was 0.0001 percent Native American  so I put that down as my race.  They won’t ask me to prove it for fear of being labeled racist. 

I inquired and it turns out my Indian name is Chief Long Arrow 😂

• Haha 2

Black husband of the first black DA in Los Angeles points a gun at BLM protesters on his porch

The irony is just dripping 

The husband of Los Angeles’ first black district attorney has been charged with multiple counts of assault with a firearm for pointing a gun at Black Lives Matter protesters who showed up on the couple’s doorstep.

https://www.rt.com/usa/497115-lacey-husband-charged-assault-blm/

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No due process, just pump slugs in the back...then dig up priors and bullshit.

And you wonder why things are the way they are, can't be lily white, pristine and civil while marginalizing groups of people and screaming victimhood when your toes get stepped on.

Fucking idiot racist bigots.

bgw

Don't sexually assault women

Don't violate restraining orders

Don't break any other laws

Don't resist arrest

Don't ignore lawful orders to stop

After all the above have been ignored because you're a criminal and a dumbass, don't reach where you may have a weapon.

🤡

Being as fucking stupid as Larry must be about as painful as it is for the criminal imbecile sitting lying in the hospital bed right now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Or don’t personally Bail out a known drug dealer and your house won’t be raided

seems reasonable enough 

Seems lots of folks never want the back story on how a person gets to the point of being shot. Just more of that, "it's the man's fault!" culture. Always blaming someone else for their stupidity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Don't resist arrest

After all the above have been ignored because you're a criminal and a dumbass, don't reach where you may have a weapon.

🤡

Being as fucking stupid as Larry must be about as painful as it is for the criminal imbecile sitting lying in the hospital bed right now.

Not as painfully stupid and a perseverating obsessive developmentally delayed imbecile as Conchita.....

Due process, these are not targets, these are humans. 

Go get a heart transplant you fucking autobot.

bgw

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not as painfully stupid and a perseverating obsessive developmentally delayed imbecile as Conchita.....

Due process, these are not targets, these are humans. 

Go get a heart transplant you fucking autobot.

bgw

🤡

If he was a target then he would have been shot upon the arrival of the police.

Or while he was resisting arrest.

Or while he was walking around the car.

🤡

Don't resist arrest

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, concha said:

🤡

If he was a target then he would have been shot upon the arrival of the police.

Or while he was resisting arrest.

Or while he was walking around the car.

🤡

Don't resist arrest

I think you understand the veneer in which the hateful racism is promulgated.

And this is one way. The black man in Rochester is another example, the excuses and bullshit after the killing. 

Wonder why the riots and looting, some insurance does not cover the losses... it you want the White Supremacist establishments attention, you hit them in the pocketbook. 

I don’t advocate that, I prefer the legal process and legislative methods. As racist as it is. 

But have at the symptoms Conchita, sure as shit ain’t solving a fucking thing. 

bgw

29 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I think you understand the veneer in which the hateful racism is promulgated.

And this is one way. The black man in Rochester is another example, the excuses and bullshit after the killing. 

Wonder why the riots and looting, some insurance does not cover the losses... it you want the White Supremacist establishments attention, you hit them in the pocketbook. 

I don’t advocate that, I prefer the legal process and legislative methods. As racist as it is. 

But have at the symptoms Conchita, sure as shit ain’t solving a fucking thing. 

bgw

Is that why so many black own businesses have been hit and black folks have been killed?

🤡

Legislation?

Is that why you're going to vote for a Democrat who's been in Washington for nearly 50 years and done fuck all good for black folks? Is that why you're going to vote for a party that controls so many cities where poor blacks are kept in violent ghettos with Dems in charge for 50 or 60 years and more?

🤡

The Stupid is strong in you.

• Thanks 3