Breonna Taylor

Ga96

27 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wonder why the riots and looting, some insurance does not cover the losses... it you want the White Supremacist establishments attention, you hit them in the pocketbook. 

bgw

Well Damn...

just white supremacists everywhere....

just gotta ask tho...how you figure out which establishments need to pay?

Let me guess...the ones that don't pay up for the "reparations" shakedown scam?

and here I thought you already got your free cup of coffee and your own private shitter at Starbucks ?

PS: If you want your scam to continue....you are not supposed to burn down the buildings once they pay the extortion fee... 👌

hope this helps 👍

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well Damn...

just white supremacists everywhere....

just gotta ask tho...how you figure out which establishments need to pay?

Let me guess...the ones that don't pay up for the "reparations" shakedown scam?

and here I thought you already got your free cup of coffee and your own private shitter at Starbucks ?

PS: If you want your scam to continue....you are not supposed to burn down the buildings once they pay the extortion fee... 👌

hope this helps 👍

That fire is reparations 

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Is that why so many black own businesses have been hit and black folks have been killed?

🤡

Legislation?

Is that why you're going to vote for a Democrat who's been in Washington for nearly 50 years and done fuck all good for black folks? Is that why you're going to vote for a party that controls so many cities where poor blacks are kept in violent ghettos with Dems in charge for 50 or 60 years and more?

🤡

The Stupid is strong in you.

I’m voting DumboCrat, the stupid is strong with the Orange Trumpy the Clown and the alt right racist assholes embedded in the Repubertican party. 

As smart as you are are, you know damn well it’s there.

You won’t admit nor acknowledge, that’s on you Conchita.

Be well or be a complicit racist Trumpy cock licker. Your choice. 

bgw

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’m voting DumboCrat, the stupid is strong with the Orange Trumpy the Clown and the alt right racist assholes embedded in the Repubertican party. 

bgw

Trump's actually done shit to help black folks.

Larry the Dumbass is gonna vote for the party that's fucked over blacks for generations.

Why?

Because Larry is an imbecile.

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, concha said:

Larry the Dumbass is gonna vote for the party that's fucked over blacks for generations.

Why?

🤡

What shit is that?

Pell grants.... gone. 

Embracing White Nationalists and hate mongering.... done. 

Enabling FAIR and incorporating into the Republican Party as a legitimate think tank whereas in reality the movement is to scrap the 1965 Immigration and Nationality act that reversed decades old practice of quota systems favoring Northern Europeans.....  A racist white nationalist hate monger wing outfit using the veneer of a think tank.... in progress. 

Trump has trotted out ethnic token acts, and you damn well know this...  the HBCU bill was in the pipeline and a window dressing for all the other significant cuts into programs for minorities. I’ll find them and shove them up your ass cause that’s the action you like so much. 

You’re the fucking clown, still believing fairy tales as history. 

bgw

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What shit is that?

Pell grants.... gone. 

Embracing White Nationalists and hate mongering.... done. 

Enabling FAIR and incorporating into the Republican Party as a legitimate think tank whereas in reality the movement is to scrap the 1965 Immigration and Nationality act that reversed decades old practice of quota systems favoring Northern Europeans.....  A racist white nationalist hate monger wing outfit using the veneer of a think tank.... in progress. 

Trump has trotted out ethnic token acts, and you damn well know this...  the HBCU bill was in the pipeline and a window dressing for all the other significant cuts into programs for minorities. I’ll find them and shove them up your ass cause that’s the action you like so much. 

You’re the fucking clown, still believing fairy tales as history. 

bgw

Larry, you are a dumbass.

How many positive things can you list that Biden has done for the black community in the last nearly half century? 47 years and you could count them on your dick. Basically zero.

How long are you going to be a fool and ignore and excuse the last 50-60 years of Dems running our inner cities and black communities into the ground?

Kamala Harris?  Tell us all the wonderful things she did incarcerating blacks in California...

There are no changes to immigration based on skin color.  For fuck's sake.

Embracing white nationalists?  Yeah, they're all for the First Step Act, prosperity zones and school choice.

Over half a century of Dem bullshit lying to the black community and you're only happy to open up wide and let them shit down your throat for 50 or 60 more. What's even more embarrassing is you'll thank them for it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Pussy that’s Harry Larry is so racist against minorities it’s egregious. He has said on this forum that blacks are too stupid to take care of themselves in society. That they need government assistance to aid their poor choices. How condescending and racist. 

He is one of those antifa ass clowns who throws bricks at the Buford Starbucks and then comes on here to defend it. 

the lowest of the low. He licks Mexican ass as an atonement for his racism and prejudice. Somewhere in time, one of his ancestors royally fucked up, and he is paying the price. 

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wonder why the riots and looting, some insurance does not cover the losses... it you want the White Supremacist establishments attention, you hit them in the pocketbook. 

bgw

What about the hundreds of minority owned businesses that have been destroyed? How bout their pocketbooks? Do you think the idiots are checking to see what color owns what?

The idiots doing all this rioting and looting have ZERO agenda other than mayhem and free shit. No plan or solution whatsoever, and unfortunately, a lot of people believe what they say. 

Baffling.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rockinl said:

What about the hundreds of minority owned businesses that have been destroyed? How bout their pocketbooks? Do you think the idiots are checking to see what color owns what?

The idiots doing all this rioting and looting have ZERO agenda other than mayhem and free shit. No plan or solution whatsoever, and unfortunately, a lot of people believe what they say. 

Baffling.

and somehow I'm not buying the newsworthy 100 day 'milestone'.... clap clap

check out this Rogan clip...well over a year ago... (bumping up speed usually best for Rogan clips lol)

PS: now remind me again who the poor sucker is this week?....you know....

who's the token criminal used for the excuse today?

10 hours ago, concha said:

Why?

🤡

Please... don't act like this current republican party is some saint or savior for black people...  

When I read shit like this I just think about his brazen  ass statement "I've done more for black people than John Lewis" our president is an embarassment... 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Oh shit....really ?

Hey, no worries.... They CAN'T sell BLM out after the election. 👍

Why you ask?  that's a good question...

A) Because you can't do that...you know.....

when you already just sold them out 😲

PS: What the heck riots is he talking about?

Is he gonna spend 45 million denouncing

'mostly peaceful protests' ???

🤔

BTW: I dunno about this Biddy dude....Normally when you are a sellout, you GET something for doing it..

Don't usually have to PAY tens of millions, just to disavow your own shit.   

7 hours ago, concha said:

Larry, you are a dumbass.

How many positive things can you list that Biden has done for the black community in the last nearly half century? 47 years and you could count them on your dick. Basically zero.

How long are you going to be a fool and ignore and excuse the last 50-60 years of Dems running our inner cities and black communities into the ground?

Kamala Harris?  Tell us all the wonderful things she did incarcerating blacks in California...

There are no changes to immigration based on skin color.  For fuck's sake.

Embracing white nationalists?  Yeah, they're all for the First Step Act, prosperity zones and school choice.

Over half a century of Dem bullshit lying to the black community and you're only happy to open up wide and let them shit down your throat for 50 or 60 more. What's even more embarrassing is you'll thank them for it.

Nothing swells the head and chests of White Supremacists than shucking the sheets and hoods embedding themselves into a racist bigoted party, creating a “think tank”, wearing suits and ties and creating a veneer of clean cut patriotism. 

Promoting white privilege, diseased with white fragility to keep marginalized groups down to elevate themselves... never more evident than the shitty ignorant white trash  that is so protective of this privileged veneer would rather remain poor, trashy, loyal and beholden to a fascist that is a stooge for the super rich. 

Nothing screams that to be the truth than pumping 7 bullets in the back, a knee in the neck until dead, bullets through the door, and executions due to a perceived furtive move. 

Fucking weak sauce, pussified, circle jerk Klan Klowns. 

Pendejo,

bgw

6 hours ago, rockinl said:

Baffling.

What about it?

What about 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, systemic oppression, racism , cronyism and a judicial system designed to keep 50% of the black male population incarcerated and recidivism at a all time high?

To understand how we got here, one must understand what brought us here..... and this is the most glaring. Do I advocate the destruction, absolutely not.

Yet, no reparations, no apologies, nothing but token bandaids and bullshit....baffling. 

bgw

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pussy that’s Harry Larry is so racist against minorities it’s egregious. He has said on this forum that blacks are too stupid to take care of themselves in society. That they need government assistance to aid their poor choices. How condescending and racist. 

He is one of those antifa ass clowns who throws bricks at the Buford Starbucks and then comes on here to defend it. 

the lowest of the low. He licks Mexican ass as an atonement for his racism and prejudice. Somewhere in time, one of his ancestors royally fucked up, and he is paying the price. 

Welcome back you fucking moron. 

You just cemented the truths in just about everything I have posted. 

And you are so far removed from the truth and steeped in stupid it is hilarious. 

Please continue waving the sheet and wearing the hood.... I enjoy the comic relief. 

bgw

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nothing swells the head and chests of White Supremacists than shucking the sheets and hoods embedding themselves into a racist bigoted party, creating a “think tank”, wearing suits and ties and creating a veneer of clean cut patriotism. 

Promoting white privilege, diseased with white fragility to keep marginalized groups down to elevate themselves... never more evident than the shitty ignorant white trash  that is so protective of this privileged veneer would rather remain poor, trashy, loyal and beholden to a fascist that is a stooge for the super rich. 

Nothing screams that to be the truth than pumping 7 bullets in the back, a knee in the neck until dead, bullets through the door, and executions due to a perceived furtive move. 

Fucking weak sauce, pussified, circle jerk Klan Klowns. 

Pendejo,

bgw

🤡

everyone-who-disagrees-5b2e8f.jpg

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Welcome back you fucking moron. 

You just cemented the truths in just about everything I have posted. 

And you are so far removed from the truth and steeped in stupid it is hilarious. 

Please continue waving the sheet and wearing the hood.... I enjoy the comic relief. 

bgw

I promise you live closer to a Klan base than I do, and you hold ideals closer to the Klan than I do. 

You advocate for trapping minorities in a government controlled welfare state because you don’t think they are educated enough to take care of themselves. 

That is some racist white supremacy shit right there 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I promise you live closer to a Klan base than I do, and you hold ideals closer to the Klan than I do. 

You advocate for trapping minorities in a government controlled welfare state because you don’t think they are educated enough to take of themselves. 

That is some racist white supremacy shit right there 

Bahahahagahahahahahahahahsha!!!!!!    

AhahagahagahagahahahahahAaaaaa!!!!

Georgia has some Klan shut not doubt, a “friend@  came clean on the sheet and hood, you remember the post. 

Hilarious!

bgw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bahahahagahahahahahahahahsha!!!!!!    

AhahagahagahagahahahahahAaaaaa!!!!

Georgia has some Klan shut not doubt, a “friend@  came clean on the sheet and hood, you remember the post. 

Hilarious!

bgw

Nothing screams credible like "Larry has a friend" stories.

🤡

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What about it?

What about 246 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, systemic oppression, racism , cronyism and a judicial system designed to keep 50% of the black male population incarcerated and recidivism at a all time high?

To understand how we got here, one must understand what brought us here..... and this is the most glaring. Do I advocate the destruction, absolutely not.

Yet, no reparations, no apologies, nothing but token bandaids and bullshit....baffling. 

bgw

What about 55% of violent crimes being committed by 70% of 13% of the US population you seem to want to defend? Why do so many black people commit so much violent crime? Has to be an answer somewhere. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

Nothing screams credible like "Larry has a friend" stories.

🤡

Larry’s friend was a clan member and when he seen Larry in his Black Lives Matter attire he was confused. 

Larry started drifting apart from the clan ever since his boyfriend took him to some antifa protest at Georgia Tech . 

• Haha 1