Breonna Taylor

Ga96

16 minutes ago, rockinl said:

What about 55% of violent crimes being committed by 70% of 13% of the US population you seem to want to defend? Why do so many black people commit so much violent crime? Has to be an answer somewhere. 

You have a statistic, but what is your point? 🤔

I'll say the same here as I often do,

not only for consistency, but for thought....

So what? 😲

can't always point to 'statistics' and start blaming 'groups', for things by 'skin color' 🙄

Least not if you accept people as individuals 🤔

Many reasons to look at statistics for 'guidance' on some things,

but "statistics sorting by skin color" are more often incorrectly use for "blame" than anything else, which is patently silly...

(unless you think some melanin in skin is the direct cause of crime for example LOL)

Always FAR better groupings to 'sort by' if you are actually trying to attack root causes and not end result statistics....

So I would submit the % argument works both ways, has a dull point, and is nothing but a red herring. 🤷‍♂️

BUT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE OF THE UNEVEN RESULTS ...some say?

again....SO WHAT ? 😲

You were not born as some group statistic and should not be treated as one.

That only gives credence to and feeds into the whole skin color bias actually meaning something. 

There is much more but don't like long posts...But maybe you can see where I am pointing 👆

36 minutes ago, Troll said:

So what? 😲

can't always point to 'statistics' and start blaming 'groups', for things by 'skin color' 🙄

but "statistics sorting by skin color" are more often incorrectly use for "blame" than anything else, which is patently silly...

(unless you think some melanin in skin is the direct cause of crime for example LOL)

Always FAR better groupings to 'sort by' if you are actually trying to attack root causes and not end result statistics....

So I would submit the % argument works both ways, has a dull point, and is nothing but a red herring. 🤷‍♂️

again....SO WHAT ? 😲

That only gives credence to and feeds into the whole skin color bias actually meaning something. 

There is much more but don't like long posts...But maybe you can see where I am pointing 👆

Because a large % of black folks defend the worst among them no matter the crime. If you dont see that, you arent looking.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Because a large % of black folks defend the worst among them no matter the crime. If you dont see that, you arent looking.

Yes....easily seen

the point is, that is silly

about as silly as placing blame for those same crime %'s on any actual 'color' of skin, when you stop to think about it 🤷‍♂️

And asking an individual to have to "defend" any 'group' crime statistic is silly.

Think about it this way....it's like saying some individual white dude needs to justify 'white privilege' based off some % of group results...🙄   

PS: People try to 'group up' for political and 'social' advantage all the time.

But that does not create a necessty for any individual to be beholden to that 'group'

4 hours ago, Troll said:

So what? 😲

again....SO WHAT ? 😲

I dont blame anything on skin color, but culture plays a huge part.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I dont blame anything on skin color, but culture plays a huge part.

You mean ghetto culture ?

Absolutely...

Take a closer look and you will find all colors in the ghetto as well...

The "culture" that is that cause of arrest,

is not limited by melanin either.

just sayin'

On 9/6/2020 at 12:55 PM, Troll said:

Well Damn...

just white supremacists everywhere....

just gotta ask tho...how you figure out which establishments need to pay?

Let me guess...the ones that don't pay up for the "reparations" shakedown scam?

and here I thought you already got your free cup of coffee and your own private shitter at Starbucks ?

PS: If you want your scam to continue....you are not supposed to burn down the buildings once they pay the extortion fee... 👌

hope this helps 👍

This is why Nor is so pissed at looters they done set fire to his Starbucks 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This is why Nor is so pissed at looters they done set fire to his Starbucks 

Probably...🤣.

You know all those "peaceful" protesters are not going to ignore any Starbucks in NYC.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/blm-protesters-smash-nyc-starbucks-window-in-stunning-video/

🤷‍♂️

PS: That would certainly explain the other thread he started,  now wouldn't it ? 🤔 🤣

I don’t know if anybody mentioned it already....But I’m at the grocery story in the checkout line and I look over at the magazines etc. And right next to the Enquirer (appropriately) was Vanity Fair. And I’ll be damned if the drug dealer herself dressed up like Mike Obama wasn’t on the cover. I literally LOL’d. VF must have captured that glamour shot somehow before she met her fate. You’d have to be a complete moron to follow ANY msm outlets. My goodness. 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Based off this which I saw before I believe the cops will get off 

Liberal heads will explode 

Idk man I don’t see the city letting the cops off free after just paying the family 12 million payday, really unlikely 

but then again why issue a state of emergency if your gonna throw the book at the officer, maybe they think BLM is gonna protest either way

maybe they think trumpers will protest idk

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk man I don’t see the city letting the cops off free after just paying the family 12 million payday, really unlikely 

but then again why issue a state of emergency if your gonna throw the book at the officer, maybe they think BLM is gonna protest either way

maybe they think trumpers will protest idk

Police departments pay out all the time 

There is civil restitution and there criminal 

Seems like they went the way of civil knowing that criminally they did nothing wrong 

The cops lives were in danger one cop was hit in the leg. I highly doubt they went with a jury trial. They would be dumb if they did so. Go with a bench trial. Let a judge decide 

But cops operate under immunity and don't play by the same rules as a civilian