Breonna Taylor

Ga96

1 hour ago, concha said:

does not matter

facts have no place in the minds of the throngs, left or right morons... really there is little different 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 8:54 AM, Nolebull813 said:

For the life of me I cant understand why suspects won’t just comply and make situation as calm and safe as possible. 

If a police officer is trying to detain/arrest you, and you feel it’s unjust, it will ALWAYS be better to just comply peacefully, get arrested and prove your innocence in a court of law. Not saying it’s right what the police are doing, but it would be a lot safer to comply peacefully. 

Especially if you feel police are out to get you. If you are a minority and you ignored all the debunked claims of police brutality, then you of all people should be on high alert to comply peacefully. 

If you feel police are killing minorities unjustly, then why would agitate and enrage an officer during your traffic stop? 

Compliance- try it some time 

yea because that always works.... It never fails... 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you are advocating for innocent police to be have their life ruined even after the facts came out? Sounds like your mind was already made up. But I would expect nothing less from a close minded racist like yourself 

Snagged that off of the MLK center, take it to mean whatever helps you with your narratives.

Fucking pussy.

bgw

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

yea because that always works.... It never fails... 

It works ALOT more than it fails. 

Compliance avoids violence. 

Criminals gonna criminalize. As long as minorities in the inner city are brainwashed to think police and white supremacists in the mountains of Arkansas are the problem with their community the cycle will never end. 

When you have scum like Colin Kaepernick and Lebron James poisoning the youth with anti police rhetoric, the cycle will never end. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Snagged that off of the MLK center, take it to mean whatever helps you with your narratives.

Fucking pussy.

bgw

You are an ass licker who can not articulate your own opinion. You come here and look for people to agree with because your social skills are at an all time low. 

I bet you tell your mom that @AztecPadre is your real life friend. You are delusional. They make courses at schools and work that warn against people like you. 

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It works ALOT more than it fails. 

Compliance avoids violence. 

Criminals gonna criminalize. As long as minorities in the inner city are brainwashed to think police and white supremacists in the mountains of Arkansas are the problem with their community the cycle will never end. 

When you have scum like Colin Kaepernick and Lebron James poisoning the youth with anti police rhetoric, the cycle will never end. 

History begs to differ... this isn't always the case... 

I trust the cops and justice system no more than they trust me... I dont go outta my way to cause trouble or give em problems  but I aint about to side with em either... 

Of course LeBron and Collin K are scum to you.... 

If they where spewing Pro-Trump and Pro-police rhetoric your tone would be different... 

Theyre using their positions to support change without causing a ruckus... 

I bet it makes you angry dont it... 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

As a strong general rule in modern-day America it is the case.

And anyone would be a fool to bet that resistance and non-compliance toward an officer of the law is going to achieve a better and more healthy result for anyone involved.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I trust the cops and justice system no more than they trust me... I dont go outta my way to cause trouble or give em problems  but I aint about to side with em either... 

If they where spewing Pro-Trump and Pro-police rhetoric your tone would be different... 

And yet LeBron won't pony up the money for rhe cops who were ambushed by scum

41 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

the problem is people commit crimes and aren’t man enough to step up and take the Repercussion  

@ngdawg even admitted it, people don’t wanna go to jail, so they will do reckless shit to get out of it

It's called being human. You should try it sometime!

Where do you pour your motor oil to keep your gears turning? Your mouth?

41 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They are using lies, myths and propaganda to keep the black community in turmoil. Scum.

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Funny how everything  is a myth or propaganda   but yall stay drinking the conspiracy theory juice... 

In a given year, an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

That same black man is hundreds of times more likely to be killed by another black man than killed by a cop.

In your esteemed opinion, how do the above facts facts square with the current leftist/BLM narrative that has caused billions in damage and destruction, destroyed so many black businesses and fed a sharp increase in murders disproportionately affecting blacks?

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Funny how everything  is a myth or propaganda   but yall stay drinking the conspiracy theory juice... 

If you are advocating for The police in the Taylor case to be arrested and charged with murder then you are willfully spreading lies and propaganda. You are part of the problem. You are a liar and a cancer on society. 

Hope this helps 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

In a given year, an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

That same black man is hundreds of times more likely to be killed by another black man than killed by a cop.

In your esteemed opinion, how do the above facts facts square with the current leftist/BLM narrative that has caused billions in damage and destruction, destroyed so many black businesses and fed a sharp increase in murders disproportionately affecting blacks?

They are told how to feel and react by the MSM. Those facts are BORING!!!! 

allow me to speak in something  you'll understand... 

Make America  great again...

4 more years of Wanna be dictator  Trump

The cops didn't do nothing wrong 

The inner city is be brainwashed by racist libtards..  

The Only answer to black peoples problems is Trump who given the chance would put us on real plantations... 

Am I doing it right?