Breonna Taylor

Ga96

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You are an ass licker who can not articulate your own opinion. You come here and look for people to agree with because your social skills are at an all time low. 

I bet you tell your mom that @AztecPadre is your real life friend. You are delusional. They make courses at schools and work that warn against people like you. 

Love setting the bait for Klan cock suckers like you....

Its been real, it’s been fun; hell its been real fun. 

Shallow mutha fucker. 

bgw

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

allow me to speak in something  you'll understand... 

Make America  great again...

4 more years of Wanna be dictator  Trump

The cops didn't do nothing wrong 

The inner city is be brainwashed by racist libtards..  

The Only answer to black peoples problems is Trump who given the chance would put us on real plantations... 

Am I doing it right?

Bro stop watching Revolt TV

aint no one putting you on a plantation 

let’s be real here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro stop watching Revolt TV

aint no one putting you on a plantation 

let’s be real here

First off I dont watch Revolt TV... 

And since you can't read I said "Given the chance"... 

I am being real here... 

Im making my own judgment based off what Trump has shown us... 

Based off what Ive seen from Trump he's an idiot... 

He didnt even think he would win... but he did and he doesnt know what to do.  

He's a closet racist... based on what he's said and the way he acts I have a hard time believing  he isn't 

He does something every now and then to try and make himself look good... 

Oh ho let's not forget "I've done more for Black people than John Lewis". 

And you know what his comments on the military anonymous  source or not I wouldn't doubt that he called them losers and suckers...  because of the way he acts and the rhetoric he puts out... he's an enabler of stupidity he ok's it...  he doesn't have to come out and say it anyone who can read a room or see through BS can see through Trump... 

The only person/people he cares about is himself and the people who kiss his ass... 

If he had to pick between helping his supporters or saving the rich he'd dump your foolish asses and save the elites... 

• Thanks 1

Noted how TMHS dodged this:

"In a given year, an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

That same black man is hundreds of times more likely to be killed by another black man than killed by a cop.

In your esteemed opinion, how do the above facts facts square with the current leftist/BLM narrative that has caused billions in damage and destruction, destroyed so many black businesses and fed a sharp increase in murders disproportionately affecting blacks?"

Also noted that he parrots BM and leftist bullshit like Polly on speed.

I assume the results are no different with him if it is pointed out that the guy he moronically thinks would put blacks back on plantations is the guy who actually signed criminal justice reforms helping blacks, increased funding and finances for HBCUs, is pushing for school choice and prosperity zones...

But his dumb ass will skip into the polling place on November 3rd and vote for a guy who hasn't done shit for black folks in his nearly 50 years in Washington.

741b9fb9904022350468007b8ef166a4.jpg

Screenshot_20200524-090758_Add-Watermark

“I know what is good for the negro”

- Joe Biden

29 minutes ago, concha said:

"In a given year, an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

That same black man is hundreds of times more likely to be killed by another black man than killed by a cop.

In your esteemed opinion, how do the above facts facts square with the current leftist/BLM narrative that has caused billions in damage and destruction, destroyed so many black businesses and fed a sharp increase in murders disproportionately affecting blacks?"

I assume the results are no different with him if it is pointed out that the guy he moronically thinks would put blacks back on plantations is the guy who actually signed criminal justice reforms helping blacks, increased funding and finances for HBCUs, is pushing for school choice and prosperity zones...

But his dumb ass will skip into the polling place on November 3rd and vote for a guy who hasn't done shit for black folks in his nearly 50 years in Washington.

- Joe Biden

Yes. His dodging of your production of facts and questions was duly noted. 

54 minutes ago, concha said:

- Joe Biden

Im glad your insight has allowed you to see who I'll vote for... 

Funny...you and NB preach about how people are just mimicking  stuff but I dont need a politician  Democrat or Republican  to tell me what to think...  

Unfortunately  I havent seen what Biden will do and tbh I dont really wanna vote for him and will more than likely write someone in...  but I dont want 4 more years of fucking Trump either....  

And BLM has caused "Billions" show me this "Billions"... I know there's been riots and what not but again you're always gonna have shit starters no matter the cause... 

And let's see how many black men have been killed by lightning strikes compared to cops this year...  or the past 10 years or E V E R.... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Im glad your insight has allowed you to see who I'll vote for... 

Funny...you and NB preach about how people are just mimicking  stuff but I dont need a politician  Democrat or Republican  to tell me what to think...  

Unfortunately  I havent seen what Biden will do and tbh I dont really wanna vote for him and will more than likely write someone in...  but I dont want 4 more years of fucking Trump either....  

And BLM has caused "Billions" show me this "Billions"... I know there's been riots and what not but again you're always gonna have shit starters no matter the cause... 

And let's see how many black men have been killed by lightning strikes compared to cops this year...  or the past 10 years or E V E R.... 

https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-property-damage-276c9bcc-a455-4067-b06a-66f9db4cea9c.html

And no, you're not gonna have shit starters like with BLM.

Keep in mind the $1B - $2B estimate in the above article is just until early June...

Care to see how homicide rates have increased then ask yourself if BLM really give the slightest shit about black lives?

4 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-property-damage-276c9bcc-a455-4067-b06a-66f9db4cea9c.html

And no, you're not gonna have shit starters like with BLM.

Keep in mind the $1B - $2B estimate in the above article is just until early June...

Care to see how homicide rates have increased then ask yourself if BLM really give the slightest shit about black lives?

My first question  is when have I ever said I supported or was apart of BLM? But yall look for the flaws in everything but your own allegiances. 

Everytime something comes up concerning  yall its "Fake news" or just not right. 

Also let's not pretend that homicide rates increasing is solely a result of BLM.... 

52 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. His dodging of your production of facts and questions was duly noted. 

Oh what joy... 

They guy who thinks I'm stupid liberal because  I dont like Trump has come to back up concha... 

Lovely... just Lovely... 

Classic victim of False dilemna... since I dont support Trump I must be a Democrat I can't not support Trump  and be something  else huh... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My first question  is when have I ever said I supported or was apart of BLM? But yall look for the flaws in everything but your own allegiances. 

Everytime something comes up concerning  yall its "Fake news" or just not right. 

Also let's not pretend that homicide rates increasing is solely a result of BLM.... 

Let me ask you this question, would you rather raise a family in a crime riddled area or in a nice quiet town? Why do you think every athlete once they get paid they get the fuxk out of where there from and move to suburbs,

no one wants to live where the quality of life doesn’t exist, so I’m all for the cops doing what ever they gotta do to make this a safe place

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's interesting how Chicago's homicide rate was pretty average this year up until about June when homicidios spiked and it became the deadliest year in quite awhile.

Guess what happened on May 25th that brought BLM storming onto the national scene?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-homicides-data-tracker-htmlstory.html

And I'm sure that there are probably multiple causes for the increases in homicides we're seeing in out cities. Just as I'm sure there are many people who would be alive if the rioting had not been instigated.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh what joy... 

They guy who thinks I'm stupid liberal because  I dont like Trump has come to back up concha... 

Lovely... just Lovely... 

Classic victim of False dilemna... since I dont support Trump I must be a Democrat I can't not support Trump  and be something  else huh... 

I don't think that you're stupid. On the contrary, actually. concha just produced facts and statements that are never realistically and accurately refuted by the left. How could they be disputed as they are facts. And it's okay to dislike Trump. Apparently, a lot of people do. But I would also advise you to not cut off your nose to spite your face. Voting for Biden would be doing just that. And if you're not a dem, then you'd realize the danger that our nation is in with this Biden/Harris ticket. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I don't think that you're stupid. On the contrary, actually. concha just produced facts and statements that are never realistically and accurately refuted by the left. How could they be disputed as they are facts. And it's okay to dislike Trump. Apparently, a lot of people do. But I would also advise you to not cut off your nose to spite your face. Voting for Biden would be doing just that. And if you're not a dem, then you'd realize the danger that our nation is in with this Biden/Harris ticket. 

Way I see our nation needs help unfortunately  I can't see the future Idk what Biden and Harris will do... to be honest I'm not to stoked about Biden or Harris. 

I believe  in giving everyone  a fair chance before making a judgment  I gave Trump a chance and he burned it...I wasn't to ecstatic  about the last election  either... 

Honestly I dont think there is a right answer to anything  right now... I'd love to see my country at peace without rioting or protesting... no school shootings,Store shootings or gang violence  but thats not the reality we live in... is it all Trumps fault? No. Hes not the sole cause for all this half this shits been going on before he took office... but he hasn't helped any of it...  

I can only go off what I see I can't read peoples minds or souls... so far all I've seen is division and a country crying for peace and equality that we're not getting... 

The rich politicians both Democrat and Republican (If that's what you wanna call em) run this country how they see fit and could give a damn about me or you... so long as we keep our mouths shut and just roll with it injustices and all... 

Its only when people start making a fuss does anyone care... 

If nobody said anything  it would all be fine.   

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Way I see our nation needs help unfortunately  I can't see the future Idk what Biden and Harris will do... to be honest I'm not to stoked about Biden or Harris. 

I believe  in giving everyone  a fair chance before making a judgment  I gave Trump a chance and he burned it...I wasn't to ecstatic  about the last election  either... 

Honestly I dont think there is a right answer to anything  right now... I'd love to see my country at peace without rioting or protesting... no school shootings,Store shootings or gang violence  but thats not the reality we live in... is it all Trumps fault? No. Hes not the sole cause for all this half this shits been going on before he took office... but he hasn't helped any of it...  

I can only go off what I see I can't read peoples minds or souls... so far all I've seen is division and a country crying for peace and equality that we're not getting... 

The rich politicians both Democrat and Republican (If that's what you wanna call em) run this country how they see fit and could give a damn about me or you... so long as we keep our mouths shut and just roll with it injustices and all... 

Its only when people start making a fuss does anyone care... 

If nobody said anything  it would all be fine.   

If only Lincoln let the country stayed divided we wouldn't have this shit we have today. 

People want to separate states. They have been talking about dividing into 3 different NYs for years now

Other states want to leave the union 

Ohhh that bloody Civil War wasn't worth the 600000 dead. 

But remember they are rioting over a criminal. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

There is nothing good that comes from biden 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

If only Lincoln let the country stayed divided we wouldn't have this shit we have today. 

People want to separate states. They have been talking about dividing into 3 different NYs for years now

Other states want to leave the union 

Ohhh that bloody Civil War wasn't worth the 600000 dead. 

But remember they are rioting over a criminal. 

Lincoln did the right thing... this country doesn't need to be divided... 

@concha was right about you

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lincoln did the right thing... this country doesn't need to be divided... 

@concha was right about you

and yet people today want to be divided 

States want to leave.

So if we still have the same mentality as they did 150 years ago there was absolutely no reason for it

As per concha I could care less about his opinion of me 

image.png.c1567ec7f0a1a762812014c40d367a4e.png

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I am being real here... 

Im making my own judgment based off ...... 

Based off what Ive seen ...

He didnt even think he would win... but he did and he doesnt know what to do.  

He's a closet racist...

And you know what his comments on the military anonymous  source or not I wouldn't doubt that he called them losers and suckers...

anyone who can read a room or see through BS can see through ... 

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

allow me to speak in something  you'll understand... 

Am I doing it right?

probably  not ....

But maybe if you just tried a little harder...👍

😝