Breonna Taylor

Ga96

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lincoln wasn't perfect... Never said he was but he wasn't wrong about wanting to keep the country united... 

But if u look at the country we fought over race during his presidency 

In 1960 we fought in the streets over race 

In the 2000s race 

So either accept it or people have to stop putting themselves in situations where they are allegedly victims 

On 8/4/2020 at 10:47 AM, DarterBlue said:

You have no damn idea what it is like to live in a country where by the very color of your skin you are deemed to be a suspect. 

And many,many others don't know what compliance means...Statistics many times tell the truth...Taylor was knee deep into selling Drugs, was fired in 2017 from her job and at the time of death,was NOT an EMP....She was recorded on jail,survallence dealing Drugs,cops knocked, even though it was a VALID no knock warrent and she was NOT SLEEPING when she took the shots after her criminal boyfriend openened fire...This is about non compliance and criminal activity,nothing else..When your committing crimes you must look in the mirror and be ready to deal with the consequences...Blame gamers always seem to discountnthe "criminal activity" that leads to doom and gloom...What would you prefer ??

4 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

And many,many others don't know what compliance means...Statistics many times tell the truth...Taylor was knee deep into selling Drugs, was fired in 2017 from her job and at the time of death,was NOT an EMP....She was recorded on jail,survallence dealing Drugs,cops knocked, even though it was a VALID no knock warrent and she was NOT SLEEPING when she took the shots after her criminal boyfriend openened fire...This is about non compliance and criminal activity,nothing else..When your committing crimes you must look in the mirror and be ready to deal with the consequences...Blame gamers always seem to discountnthe "criminal activity" that leads to doom and gloom...What would you prefer ??

And look at the left and the politicans once again defending a criminal to stir shit up in america. 

All the democrats have used in 160 years is race its always race from killing Lincoln to Kennedy and Johnson and the civil rights era to today 

Always using black people 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And look at the left and the politicans once again defending a criminal to stir shit up in america. 

All the democrats have used in 160 years is race its always race from killing Lincoln to Kennedy and Johnson and the civil rights era to today 

Always using black people 

Your correct...Also, I have come to a point where Iam so fed with blames who don't like America or BLAME AMERICA, to,just leave..Really, get out....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Your correct...Also, I have come to a point where Iam so fed with blames who don't like America or BLAME AMERICA, to,just leave..Really, get out....

Exactly I've never met so many people that stay in a place they hate 

If you hate the greatest most prosperous country on the face of the earth than leave. There is nothing stopping you from denouncing ur citizenship and leaving 

Go find a country that you agree with so you can be happy 

I ran into a bunch of liberals on Saturday and I asked them why are you so angry. All they did was flip me off so I laughed

They literally have 0 idea why they are even angry

I'm just tired of everything being about the black person. Everything they talk about is about the black person. 

• Like 2