Crazy Beruit Lebanon explosion 💥

imaGoodBoyNow

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

There was an exploding fireball THEN the larger 'white bast' from underground...could have been tanks yes, but not sure if an LNG tanker could even pull off a blast like that....🤷‍♂️

I imagine the white was due to the shock wave.

1 hour ago, concha said:

I imagine the white was due to the shock wave.

Yes that is what I am saying (but it's a second non concurrent one)....now look at the video...fireball to right...white shockwave to left foreground...the epicenters are not the same....

goodboy has it right...top explosion sets off bottom boom...

3 hours ago, concha said:

It appears to be the shock wave hitting the water IMO.

closer inspection and some other angles....

That's not hitting the water....that's creating the water out of thin air....

Shock wave condensate.....

My problem is still from the one angle you can see (what looks like an epicenter ) RING of condensate form outside (just next to) the column of fire....play it in slow mo...

Of course you know that the "lightning bolt" that hit that chinese skyscraper last night was originated from the ground (it did not strike the ground as reported).  We've been seeing a lot more ground seepage lightning lately...

BTW: T came out and said his advising generals thought it was a bomb or attack by the "look" of it...for what that's worth, but I go by the video...not the commentators....a good video to explain explosions....

Lebanese Interior Minister Mohammed Fahmi, in comments to a local TV station, made no mention of ignited fireworks but said it appeared the blast was caused by the detonation of more than 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate that had been stored in a warehouse at the dock ever since it was confiscated from a cargo ship in 2014. That amount could cause the explosive force seen in the blast Tuesday, Tack said.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Troll you think this is real?

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

image.png.3706db691a1e927f65ee9c1aefcc2329.png

I'm not sure what Troll thinks, but it looks to me like you keep ignoring terms of service and your ass'll be gone in a heartbeat! YouTube people are disguised as everyday folks all over the place. I'm sure they're already following you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm not sure what Troll thinks, but it looks to me like you keep ignoring terms of service and your ass'll be gone in a heartbeat! YouTube people are disguised as everyday folks all over the place. I'm sure they're already following you.

Fuckin yourtube won’t let me post my conspiracy videos 

• Thanks 1

When I was a rookie in the academy, our instructors showed us this explosion. This was an ANFRO (ammonium nitrate and a fuel oil) explosion that would’ve leveled 10 city blocks of it were in the city. This vid is from about 10 miles away. About 30 firefighter were literally vaporized. Pretty sure that the Beirut explosion was an ANFRO explosion as well. Very sad. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

When I was a rookie in the academy, our instructors showed us this explosion. This was an ANFRO (ammonium nitrate and a fuel oil) explosion that would’ve leveled 10 city blocks of it were in the city. This vid is from about 10 miles away. About 30 firefighter were literally vaporized. Pretty sure that the Beirut explosion was an ANFRO explosion as well. Very sad. 

They had cameras when you were a FNG?

• Haha 2

This makes no sense 

Our intelligence or whatever is saying so far no link of an attack like trump stated. Trump stated he believed it was an attack

Than I come across this from the Lebanon president

External interference through rocket, bomb or other act’ possible cause of Beirut blast – Lebanon’s president

https://www.rt.com/news/497372-external-interference-possible-cause-beirut-blast/

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

This makes no sense 

Our intelligence or whatever is saying so far no link of an attack like trump stated. Trump stated he believed it was an attack

Than I come across this from the Lebanon president

External interference through rocket, bomb or other act’ possible cause of Beirut blast – Lebanon’s president

https://www.rt.com/news/497372-external-interference-possible-cause-beirut-blast/

I want to see video of the original blast and @Troll is it possible to watch the video in negative film, I saw a video in negative but it may be altered 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I want to see video of the original blast and @Troll is it possible to watch the video in negative film, I saw a video in negative but it may be altered 

negative view one was really BS....would have shown in positive as well

similar bs going around to say 'infra-red' view... more believable but you've entered the spin zone....

A dew weapon on a stockpile of weapons grade rocket fuel (aka fertilizer) might do the trick tho...

PS: I think it was some prime minister about 2 years ago that pointed on a map to the exact warehouse claiming it a (hamas? or something) rocket/munitions factory, using civilians as cover, and calling for action.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm telling u I believe we were part of it 

Doubt we drop any missles or bombs there....

would probably have to have somebody else do it, even if they wanted it right now...

🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

negative view one was really BS....would have shown in positive as well

similar bs going around to say 'infra-red' view... more believable but you've entered the spin zone....

A dew weapon on a stockpile of weapons grade rocket fuel (aka fertilizer) might do the trick tho...

PS: I think it was some prime minister about 2 years ago that pointed on a map to the exact warehouse claiming it a (hamas? or something) rocket/munitions factory, using civilians as cover, and calling for action.

Doubt we drop any missles or bombs there....

would probably have to have somebody else do it, even if they wanted it right now...

🤷‍♂️

I'm not saying we dropped it but I believe we knew about it