Anyone listen to Janet Jackson?

ChimpGrip

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Blasphemy!  Take it back.  MJ did Thriller.  Thriller.  I rest my case.

Btw, have not listened to her since she was on Good Times.  Only watched that because Thelma was fine as hell.  

😁

Ehh thriller is good but.... hmmm. I also strongly believe Prince >>>>>>>>>> MJ 

Ill post some JJ songs. I’ll post my fav’s

33 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Like the sounds of her songs better. A lot of people love MJ just because the name and his legend. I form my own opinions and avoid mainstream opinion. Just like when I said I like Robert Plant way better than Freddie Mercury.

I dont like either Robert plant or Freddie mercury. So imagine trying that argument 

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

Ehh thriller is good but.... hmmm. I also strongly believe Prince >>>>>>>>>> MJ 

Ill post some JJ songs. I’ll post my fav’s

Prince was great.  No problem with that.  

Thriller was more than good my friend.  MJ was great when he was a kid.  Long live the Jackson 5.  

Seriously all opinions are correct with regards to music.  

On 8/5/2020 at 11:04 AM, ChimpGrip said:

Like the sounds of her songs better. A lot of people love MJ just because the name and his legend. I form my own opinions and avoid mainstream opinion. Just like when I said I like Robert Plant way better than Freddie Mercury.

Michael Jackson is known as more of an out and out entertainer (aside from his other sick behavior), not just as a singer. Nothing wrong with thinking Janet's sounds are better, but as an entertainer, there are few that have equalled him. Certainly not Janet.

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Michael Jackson is known as more of an out and out entertainer (aside from his other sick behavior), not just as a singer. Nothing wrong with thinking Janet's sounds are better, but as an entertainer, there are few that have equalled him. Certainly not Janet.

Definitely not questioning the entertainment side. 

Just like Janet’s sounds and all a little better