OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You guys happen to see the leaked NSA doc today? You know the one abt the Russians still trying to rig elections in sept and oct? Question when President Obama said there was no new intel regarding Russian interference in December who was lying? Did the NSA not show him the document released today or did President Obama lie? Crazy to think back during that time, you know just 6 months ago. Candidate Trump was calling it a rigged election and the Russians were involved. President Obama Killiar and many top Dems were mocking him. Then President Trump claimed President Obama and his people were spying on him. NSA comes out says many Warrants abused and many Trump staff unmasked. All this doesn't matter because today another unnamed source said President Trump shit n the wrong toilet

Trump has pay toilets.  Feel sorry for those who don't have change.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nothing to see I'll be golfing in SA you sit and watch on pins and needles. 

I'm with you man.  Life's too short to get bent out of shape over shit you can't control.  You can vote when the time comes but that's about it.  Might as well stay on the grind and live your life.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Really the only question left is if you people can keep up this level of hysteria until 2020. 

I'd consider pacing myself a little, but that's probably just me. 

You do seem to work harder than everyone else to be different, david lee...I'll give you that. xD

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

You have to read what is being stated about Trump.  Also the people involved and he is affecting their lives.  The Sessions report is truly significant.  Kellyanne Conway's husband's tweet is breathtaking.  I am not a fan of Comey or Dan Coats (really know nothing about him) but their testimony (Thursday for Comey, Coats probably in the future) is breathtaking.

This is the American President we are talking about.

You people lose your minds at every little thing, literally praying that "this will finally be the 'big one' that brings him down. 

Hence, everything is "breathtaking."

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe Trump was saying it was rigged, because he knew it was rigged and his team was involved. A lot of angles to view this from. A lot of times, the best way to hide what you are doing is to do it right in front of you. 

OMG right just like he is planning a terrorist attack on US soil so he will be right abt the travel ban. 

God I love America some of you Americans I wish just spent one day with me in combat. 

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I'm with you man.  Life's too short to get bent out of shape over shit you can't control.  You can vote when the time comes but that's about it.  Might as well stay on the grind and live your life.

We need a bookie who will take the over/under on how many more bombshell threads or that Trump causes end of the world threads big drop will start.

Just now, thc6795 said:

OMG right just like he is planning a terrorist attack on US soil so he will be right abt the travel ban. 

God I love America some of you Americans I wish just spent one day with me in combat. 

Maybe he is instigating an attack intentionally. His poll numbers are in the toilet and pretty much the only thing that could help that is something that would unify everyone behind him. 

These things are just as viable as the pope and Trudeau have converted to Islam.  9_9

Come on maaaan... give me a break every now and again. :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Sorry, but I left out Mannaport and Lewandowski.  As I edited the previous post:  I do not believe there is a single person in Trump's campaign today who was there a year ago.  Other than his relatives.

I am talking abt his administration and you know this. You and the media daily claim his administration is n chaos and big changes coming. So far only General Flynn and that was do to illegal spying by the previous administration.

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You people lose your minds at every little thing, literally praying that "this will finally be the 'big one' that brings him down. 

Hence, everything is "breathtaking."

Serious:  if you were one of those investing your career in him and his promises, this is heartstopping.  For that matter, for all of us who are Americans and investing our future...

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe he is instigating an attack intentionally. His poll numbers are in the toilet and pretty much the only thing that could help that is something that would unify everyone behind him. 

These things are just as viable as the pope and Trudeau have converted to Islam.  9_9

Come on maaaan... give me a break every now and again. :P

You're killing me smalls

• Like 1

Just now, BigDrop said:

Serious:  if you were one of those investing your career in him and his promises, this is heartstopping.  For that matter, for all of us who are Americans and investing our future...

As it has been for every American on the wrong side of the party for years. If you hated Clinton the world was ending if you hated Obama the world was ending if you hate Trump the media tells you the world is ending

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Somehow I'm thinking there are very few hearts that are stopping.

Plenty of drama queens fainting? Or posting on football message boards?  Probably.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

We need a bookie who will take the over/under on how many more bombshell threads or that Trump causes end of the world threads big drop will start.

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!  http://news.ladbrokes.com/politics/american-politics/donald-trump-now-just-45-to-be-impeached-in-first-term.html  Trump is now 4/5 to be impeached in his first term.  

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I am talking abt his administration and you know this. You and the media daily claim his administration is n chaos and big changes coming. So far only General Flynn and that was do to illegal spying by the previous administration.

We are only 135 or so days into his Presidency and reports of almost everyoneon the White House staff.  I am not going to change the topic by talking about Flynn.  He has already offered a plea bargain which thus far has not been accepted.

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

As it has been for every American on the wrong side of the party for years. If you hated Clinton the world was ending if you hated Obama the world was ending if you hate Trump the media tells you the world is ending

One significant difference:  with Trump our allies of 70+ years are ending.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

We are only 135 or so days into his Presidency and reports of almost everyoneon the White House staff.  I am not going to change the topic by talking about Flynn.  He has already offered a plea bargain which thus far has not been accepted.

Yet during everyone of those 135 days his administration was in chaos...not

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

One significant difference:  with Trump our allies of 70+ years are ending.

Really  missed were are allies said adios? Link?

and pls don't bring up Germany and their non paying asses. God forbid President Trump demand they all pay their share.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Huh?  Been putting wine in your beer again? ?  

You don't think the admin is in chaos?  They can't even say a single thing and not have Trump go and step all over it. 

He has the attention span of ice on a sidewalk and is incapable of thinking beyond himself.  He lies every time he speaks.  His budget was written to benefit the super rich.  He is a failure as a businessman, no US bank will loan him money because he is an idiot.  Only Russia will it seems.  He had no respect for women, who are not related.  He alone can solve the world's problems.  He sticks his thumb in the eye of our friends and treats strong men with respect.  He doesn't understand what the hell he is talking about-- all the time, he has not been right yet.  And finally, he speaks to his base only and so far hasn't even talked to the majority of the country.  Imho.

You and I are the last thing Trump cares about, the exception being Obama of course.  

• Like 1