OT: Bombshell! Trump asked Coats, US' top intel official to intervene with Comey

BigDrop

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Huh?  Been putting wine in your beer again? ?  

You don't think the admin is in chaos?  They can't even say a single thing and not have Trump go and step all over it. 

He has the attention span of ice on a sidewalk and is incapable of thinking beyond himself.  He lies every time he speaks.  His budget was written to benefit the super rich.  He is a failure as a businessman, no US bank will loan him money because he is an idiot.  Only Russia will it seems.  He had no respect for women, who are not related.  He alone can solve the world's problems.  He sticks his thumb in the eye of our friends and treats strong men with respect.  He doesn't understand what the hell he is talking about-- all the time, he has not been right yet.  And finally, he speaks to his base only and so far hasn't even talked to the majority of the country.  Imho.

You and I are the last thing Trump cares about, the exception being Obama of course.  

This is what CNN tells you? You chose to believe what you wish I'll do the same either way I'm golfing Thursday 

Serious?  England intelligence agency, NATO that Trump wants to pull out of, his refusal to confirm if one country is attacked that all will defend, arguments with Merkel, London Mayor, new French PM, arguments with Mexico, Canada.  You do know that Saudi Arabia has few human rights?  Putin stands for himself.  Serious:  I talk to European and Canadian friends almost every day of the week.  Many of them are asking why Americans support Trump?  Our relationships since WWII are being threatened by him.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

That's bull. Never have the first 100 days of a presidency been this bad. Never.

Again according to who? The media? The same media that was staging fake protests n England? Sure..I'm going to pass.

congrats President Trump on another 4 yrs. it's a lock if this is all you libs have.

Just now, BigDrop said:

Serious?  England intelligence agency, NATO that Trump wants to pull out of, his refusal to confirm if one country is attacked that all will defend, arguments with Merkel, London Mayor, new French PM, arguments with Mexico, Canada.  You do know that Saudi Arabia has few human rights?  Putin stands for himself.  Serious:  I talk to European and Canadian friends almost every day of the week.  Many of them are asking why Americans support Trump?  Our relationships since WWII are being threatened by him.

Great thanks again

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

This is what CNN tells you? You chose to believe what you wish I'll do the same either way I'm golfing Thursday 

Lol.  No CNN.  Cant stand Wolf.  I do like to read, watch some news, watch Trump myself make these mistakes, and I try to use reason and logic.  I also can only take so many lies before Trumps credibility is gone.  Not incorrect and not opinion but flat our lies.  

Keep your head downdown, eye on the ball, score low. 

Lol @ your killing me smalls.  Classic 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Explain if you can the US standing now as opposed to this time last year.

Last year:  Sucking up to the global liberal-progressive movement.

This year:  Showing some balls and standing up to the global liberal-progressive movement.

You're welcome.

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Really  missed were are allies said adios? Link?

and pls don't bring up Germany and their non paying asses. God forbid President Trump demand they all pay their share.

You do understand that hundreds of Germans have fought with us in the Middle East, Afghanistan, etc. and died with us?  That we have 25,000+ troops stationed in Germany?  As far as the 2% it is more than just money and even for money-the deadline is 2024.

You do understand the day after 9/11 all of them were there for us?  

This is not the place for me to go on about how much I like the German people or the 30+ years experience I have with the country.

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Explain if you can the US standing now as opposed to this time last year.

Should I start with how many more jobs we currently have or how unemployment is down or maybe illegal border crossings down 70%? I'll pass you look it up.

Look I get it I was on the wrong side for years. I knew the IRS scandal was real and I knew killiar was guilty. Just like I knew the Obama Administration would find no fault. I had to deal with it. Tables have turned you all believe what you believe the Cons hold power. And just in case the head of the investigation and Ivanka happen to meet on a tarmac somewhere the night before the findings are released....well they were sharing recipes. Honest. Deal with it. Thursday is going to be a huge disappointment. You realize Comey would have to admit to a felony by saying President Trump tried to abuse his power don't you?

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You do understand that hundreds of Germans have fought with us in the Middle East, Afghanistan, etc. and died with us?  That we have 25,000+ troops stationed in Germany?  As far as the 2% it is more than just money and even for money-the deadline is 2024.

You do understand the day after 9/11 all of them were there for us?  

This is not the place for me to go on about how much I like the German people or the 30+ years experience I have with the country.

How many Germans died with us today 75 yrs ago? Your right I could care less how nice the Germans were to you. I lost many a family members today and in WWII. Maybe we should ask he Jews their feelings towards Germany

42 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

As it has been for every American on the wrong side of the party for years. If you hated Clinton the world was ending if you hated Obama the world was ending if you hate Trump the media tells you the world is ending

God, if only the media and the FBI worked this hard to nail Hillary...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

That's bull. Never have the first 100 days of a presidency been this bad. Never.

6795 is all in..he's out of his mind...ignore the fool...do yourself a favor..BAALIEVE me.....he's the biggest moron on here...he's working O.T. tonight...

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Last year:  Sucking up to the global liberal-progressive movement.

This year:  Showing some balls and standing up to the global liberal-progressive movement.

You're welcome.

you're welcome?..you should be sued for misrepresentation....last year we had allies...this year?..not so much,..but  you think that it's good news because now we have "balls"...class clown...:$

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're welcome?..you should be sued for misrepresentation....last we had allies...this year..not so much,..you think that good news because now we have "balls"...class clown...:$

Not we you haven't seen balls unless they were on your chin for years

21 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I must add this:  we are now 60 posts into this thread and it has been civil and respectful.  I know a number of us disagree but I appreciate being able to share our opinions.

I'm going to say goodnight.  TBH I'm going to turn the news on and I'm almost afraid of a new breaking story for fear that I'll come back here and report it.

Anyway, thanks everyone.

PS  If anyone knows Devil Dog please tell him that he is missed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Your cousin in W. Virginia is not going back to work in that mine. We have clean fuel now. The relatives in Detroit are not going back to that factory. It will be mechanized. 

Can't resist one more comment (!):  the largest operating coal mine in the United States is in Wyoming.  It has 23 employees.  Almost everything is automated or robotic.