More Trump desperation...

DBP66

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Because mail in leads to fraud. 🤡

must you filate  to conflate....

BTW: it was still your turn...Tick Tock

🤡

LOL...it's nice to hear you tow the company line Ronnie..."mail in leads to fraud"...LOL..any proof of that happening in a Presidential election Ronald??...you know Trump put together a special commission after the 2016 election to investigate all the fraud that occurred...he thought he won the popular vote...and guess what..the commission came up blank!!...they couldn't find any evidence of "fraud"...but you keeping pushing Trump's lies...like a good Trump clown...🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

LOL...it's nice to hear you tow the company line Ronnie..."mail in leads to fraud"...any proof of that happening in a Presidentail election Ronald??...you know Trump put together a special commission after the 2016 election to investigate all the fraud that occurred...he thought he won the popular vote...and guess what..the commission came up blank!!...they couldn't find any evidence of "fraud"...but you keeping pushing Trump's lies...like a good Trump clown...🤡

happened to me in Paterson ....where did my mail in ballot go?

But you are all questions and no answers

Mail has Nothing to do with Corona....

Why do you support holding up the corona aid, and cheer those that do?

🤡

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

happened to me in Paterson ....where did my mail in ballot go?

But you are all questions and no answers

Mail has Nothing to do with Corona....

Why do you support holding up the corona aid, and cheer those that do?

🤡

I support the guys trying to get both passed asap...that would be the democrats....so according to your logic Trump is doing us a favor by not funding the postal service huh Ronnie...saving us from ourselves??....🤡

30 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I support the guys trying to get both passed asap...that would be the democrats....so according to your logic Trump is doing us a favor by not funding the postal service huh Ronnie...saving us from ourselves??....🤡

postal service is supported.

EXTRA funds for political reasoning and votes are not.

Dem's blocking corona funding is political also.

own it.

🤡

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

postal service is supported...you know he just put a new swamp creature friend to run the postal service right...a guy with no clue about what he's doing....and then the guy goes and fires/transfers 28 senior mgrs. 2 weeks ago..the postal service is under attack Ronnie...your boy is scared of losing and is busy sabotaging the postal service..right in front of our faces...but you got his back and know "mail in leads to fraud"...LOL..🤡

EXTRA funds for political reasoning and votes are not....why not??..you don't want a fair election?..or you want Trump to have the "rigged election" excuse in his back pocket come Nov. 4th?

Dem's blocking corona funding is political also...Trump is refusing to agree..the dems want it passed yesterday

own it.

🤡

23 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I think it was great! What do you think of the nicknames of pee pad and knee pad?

you think it was great Trump couldn't answer the question when asked "why do you lie so much to the American people?"...LOL...your as dumb as he is...O.o

Trump Had No Response When Asked If He Regrets All His Lies

Josephine Harvey

August 13, 2020, 8:15 PM

Donald Trump, a president whose persistent untruths and obfuscation led to a disastrous pandemic response that has left more than 165,000 people dead in the U.S., was asked if he regrets all the lies he’s told to the American people. He skipped the question.

HuffPost senior White House correspondent S.V. Dáte asked the president during Thursday’s coronavirus task force briefing if, after 3½ years, “do you regret at all the lying you’ve done to the American people? All the dishonesties?”

“That who has done?” Trump replied.

“You have done,” said Dáte, who wrote at length about Trump’s “Ministry of Untruth” earlier this year.

Trump paused and then moved on to the next question.

15 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trump Had No Response When Asked If He Regrets All His Lies

Josephine Harvey

August 13, 2020, 8:15 PM

Donald Trump, a president whose persistent untruths and obfuscation led to a disastrous pandemic response that has left more than 165,000 people dead in the U.S., was asked if he regrets all the lies he’s told to the American people. He skipped the question.

HuffPost senior White House correspondent S.V. Dáte asked the president during Thursday’s coronavirus task force briefing if, after 3½ years, “do you regret at all the lying you’ve done to the American people? All the dishonesties?”

“That who has done?” Trump replied.

“You have done,” said Dáte, who wrote at length about Trump’s “Ministry of Untruth” earlier this year.

Trump paused and then moved on to the next question.

The question didn't deserve a response...So it didn't get one. I congratulate President Trump for not taking the bait.