I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

If they are allowed to attack the oil & gas industry as they advertise, they will fuck over several states and go a long way to tanking the economy.

On the order of 10 million jobs in this country are tied to the oil & gas industry. Jobs. Businesses. Tax bases. 

This crap is incredibly irresponsible and stupid.

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I can live with him doing what he does, but to try to fucking destroy my stock portfolio and take bread from my family he’ll no that crosses the line

#MakeOilGreatAgin 

@Sweetlarrys drilling friends matter too

Let me make a few things clear:

1. Why should oil companies get to drill on Federal lands at little or no cost? 

2. Biden was not my choice for President, and while I would hire Harris to represent me in court, she was not my choice for VP. Despite this, I will vote for the ticket because a second term of Trump would make things very dangerous for people like me to live in the USA, and would likely end the country as we know it. I am a survivor and I cannot tolerate this without taking steps to protect myself and those dear to me. 

3. Sooner or later, hopefully, sooner, if we are to survive as a species, we will be forced to move away from the widespread use of fossil fuels. If we don't we will be another failed "intelligent" life form in the very long history of the Universe. Though we have not run across any such life forms yet, I am 99.999% sure they existed at one stage. 

Next ...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

but to try to fucking destroy my stock portfolio and take bread from my family he’ll no that crosses the line

What sort of stock portfolio does a confessed drug addict have....one that picks up scrap copper for change.

Good one.

Rage on...

8 minutes ago, concha said:

If they are allowed to attack the oil & gas industry as they advertise, they will fuck over several states and go a long way to tanking the economy.

On the order of 10 million jobs in this country are tied to the oil & gas industry. Jobs. Businesses. Tax bases. 

This crap is incredibly irresponsible and stupid.

do you have any idea how bad fracking is for the environment??...get a clue....O.o

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Let me make a few things clear:

1. Why should oil companies get to drill on Federal lands at little or no cost? 

2. Biden was not my choice for President, and while I would hire Harris to represent me in court, she was not my choice for VP. Despite this, I will vote for the ticket because a second term of Trump would make things very dangerous for people like me to live in the USA, and would likely end the country as we know it. I am a survivor and I cannot tolerate this without taking steps to protect myself and those dear to me. 

3. Sooner or later, hopefully, sooner, if we are to survive as a species, we will be forced to move away from the widespread use of fossil fuels. If we don't we will be another failed "intelligent" life form in the very long history of the Universe. Though we have not run across any such life forms yet, I am 99.999% sure they existed at one stage. 

Next ...

In an nutshell, it's bad or worse. Everyone would choose bad over worse, and that's Biden. We just have to bite our lip and deal with Biden for the next 4 years. Trump is too crazy.

• Like 1

Darter is utterly shameless with his posts.

If he doesn't like companies drilling on the cheap, then vote for somebody who will charge them. Not ban them and the jobs and income they provide.

And this "dangerous for people who look like me schtick" is just embarrassing to read.  He claims fear of a guy who funds HBCUs, pushed for prosperity zones in our inner cities, and finally gets something started on criminal justice reforms.  But he'll vote for a guy with decades of checkered past with regards to race and a party that brought us the Great Society, criminal reforms (Biden!) and shitty schools have left generations and millions of blacks languishing in poverty and violence in our inner cities.  What a dishonest and disingenuous human being. SMDH...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

17 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I can see why Republicans use money to HBCUs as a selling point for Trump. But here's the real numbers:

Trump allocated $85 million for HBCUs.

Obama allocated $1 billion for HBCUs.

Trump increased funding over Obama's levels.

And care to explain this "fear" that Darter spouts off about?

Trump is getting black folks OUT of jail with his criminal justice reforms (helping where BIDEN hurt).

Trump has pushed for prosperity zones in our inner cities.

Trump is pro school choice, so poor black kids might have a shot at getting out of the shit schools the Dems want to keep them trapped in.

What a racist tyrant!  Boy, he's sure out to get the black folks!

Meanwhile, Democrats have controlled our inner cities for many decades.  Under their policies, the black family unit has been destroyed.   Inner city "schools" don't deserve the name. They point the finger as cops being the enemy while, in fact, it is black-on-black crime that kills African-Americans by the thousands every year  - and what do the Dems want to do?  Cut back on police. And what are we seeing as a result?  Black murder rates spiking. Black neighborhoods and business being looted and burned.

Darter is a shamelessly dishonest man.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump increased funding over Obama's levels.

And care to explain this "fear" that Darter spouts off about?

Trump is getting black folks OUT of jail with his criminal justice reforms (helping where BIDEN hurt).

Trump has pushed for prosperity zones in our inner cities.

Trump is pro school choice, so poor black kids might have a shot at getting out of the shit schools the Dems want to keep them trapped in.

What a racist tyrant!  Boy, he's sure out to get the black folks!

Meanwhile, Democrats have controlled our inner cities for many decades.  Under their policies, the black family unit has been destroyed.   Inner city "schools" don't deserve the name. They point the finger as cops being the enemy while, in fact, it is black-on-black crime that kills African-Americans by the thousands every year  - and what do the Dems want to do?  Cut back on police. And what are we seeing as a result?  Black murder rates spiking. Black neighborhoods and business being looted and burned.

Darter is a shamelessly dishonest man.

I actually don't have the time to prove you wrong on every point. Trump is just like that kid in school that never shows up to class, but shows up right before finals and buys the teacher a gift card to get in their good books.

Wrong. He's probably been one of the most respectful people on this board. He was even welcoming when I first joined this board, amidst a lot of hate (thanks @imaGoodBoyNow!).

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I actually don't have the time to prove you wrong on every point. Trump is just like that kid in school that never shows up to class, but shows up right before finals and buys the teacher a gift card to get in their good books.

Wrong. He's probably been one of the most respectful people on this board. He was even welcoming when I first joined this board, amidst a lot of hate (thanks @imaGoodBoyNow!).

Sorry, young man. Dumbass statement.

Trump has already done the things I mentioned and he has been a politician for less than 4 years.  You are, simply put, wrong.

Meanwhile, Biden has been a politician for five decades. That is 3x your entire life to date.

What has Biden accomplished?  Criminal justice reforms that have put and kept black men in prison for minor offenses ring a bell? Oh, and that's something Trump is starting to undo.  Opposition to busing? Ask Kamala Harris about that one (unless her amnesia about attacking Biden because of it has erased her memory entirely).  Umpteen verbal gaffes about a variety of minorities?  How about his comment back in the day about segregation creating a "racial jungle"?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump has already done the things I mentioned and he has been a politician for less than 4 years.  You are, simply put, wrong.

Meanwhile, Biden has been a politician for five decades. That is 3x your entire life to date.

What has Biden accomplished?  Criminal justice reforms that have put and kept black men in prison for minor offenses ring a bell? Oh, and that's something Trump is starting to undo.  Opposition to busing? Ask Kamala Harris about that one (unless her amnesia about attacking Biden because of it has erased her memory entirely).  Umpteen verbal gaffes about a variety of minorities?  How about his comment back in the day about segregation creating a "racial jungle"?

Not saying Biden is good either. He's just a little better than Trump. If I'm allowed to vote this election (which I'm not), I wouldn't vote at all.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Not saying Biden is good either. He's just a little better than Trump. If I'm allowed to vote this election (which I'm not), I wouldn't vote at all.

Better than Trump WHY?

Biden has 50 years of nothing in politics.  He pays lip service to black folks but what he actually accomplished???

Trump has actually done things to help out minorities.

But I see your teachers and CNN have you well trained...

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Better than Trump WHY?

Biden has 50 years of nothing in politics.  He pays lip service to black folks but what he actually accomplished???

Trump has actually done things to help out minorities.

But I see your teachers and CNN have you well trained...

Joe loves black Americans! Always has!

80870640-33FB-4BDA-9A03-2F03BBD2AC12.jpeg

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Darter is pathetic, pretty much a wholesale liar, and really bad at predicting stocks to boot...but I do enjoy seeing you bitch slap him daily....conch, why are you wasting your time with an indoctrinated high school kid that doesn’t know his asshole from his elbow. Kid doesn’t even have hair on his balls yet, but has all of the answers. I remember arguing with my daughter about politics and life when she was 16....oh dear God. 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Joe loves black Americans! Always has!

80870640-33FB-4BDA-9A03-2F03BBD2AC12.jpeg

The (sadly) funny thing is that lots African Americans think Joe is just great.

He's spent years showing up to speeches and pandering the fuck out the African American community and he's accomplished jack shit for them.

He personifies this:

3bcw57.jpg

democrats-care-about-black-people-every-

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Darter is pathetic, pretty much a wholesale liar, and really bad at predicting stocks to boot...but I do enjoy seeing you bitch slap him daily....conch, why are you wasting your time with an indoctrinated high school kid that doesn’t know his asshole from his elbow. Kid doesn’t even have hair on his balls yet, but has all of the answers. I remember arguing with my daughter about politics and life when she was 16....oh dear God. 🙄

Darter is a fool and a lost cause.

Maybe the young man might have some hope to remove his head from his ass before it's too late.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

How is Biden better than a Trump? Please explain to that to the class young man. 

For starters, he doesn't tell as many lies as Trump does. He is just a little more level-headed than Trump and mildly cares about social equality and civil rights. He actually supports wearing masks, which could have stopped this pandemic a while ago had Trump done the same. Off the top of my head, this is what I've got. I can research more if you need specific later.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Be honest: did you give up because you actually didn't care or because she beat you hands down? Just sayin...

• Haha 2

Just now, ngdawg said:

For starters, he doesn't tell as many lies as Trump does. He is just a little more level-headed than Trump and mildly cares about social equality and civil rights. He actually supports wearing masks, which could have stopped this pandemic a while ago had Trump done the same. Off the top of my head, this is what I've got. I can research more if you need specific later.

Given he is locked in a basement, he doesn't get to say much at all now, does he?  And what he does say is confused garbage as a result of his notable cognitive decline.

I'm curious. Do you prefer a guy who'll say the "right things" alot and pander the living shit out of you (Biden) or a man who actually gets shit done (Trump)? Your choice says quite a bit about you.

Just now, ngdawg said:

This is all earth-shattering enlightenment for certain. But I would only ask you to really do your homework. Based on your post, not gonna say you’re right or wrong, but be critical of information that is put out there. What you know is ALL THAT YOU KNOW. Not good or bad...just is. Not your fault. Go beyond that. There are guys here (and elsewhere) with decades of experience that base their views on said experience...not simply regurgitating what academia, the msm, and social media feeds them. Be careful of what you ask for. But Thanks for the heads up of how awful Trump is and how dementia-Biden is qualified and competent to manage the most difficult position in the entire world. 

• Haha 1