I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Conchita is smart arguing her points, she stays with those talking points and orgasms on inner city violence in cities in depressed tax bases run by leftover political apparatuses.

bgw

Heeeeeeere's Larry!

Completely unable to make an argument to save his life, but damn doesn't he like a bitch-ass drive-by.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Explain? I still think $85 million is less than $1 billion.

Lad,  If you can't understand that the Trump administration is spending more per year on HBCUs than under Obama, I can't help you.

Maybe you should look to a community college or a trade school.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Probably added up the years yhe agreement lasts

He signed the extension for like 5 years or so

So 255 million times 5 years

Your over 1 billion 

It was $255 million for minority-serving colleges. Only $85 million actually went to HBCUs. And 85 times 5 equals $425 million overall.

• Like 1

It was $255 million for minority-serving colleges. Only $85 million actually went to HBCUs. And 85 times 5 equals $425 million overall.

So at the end of the end of the day minority colleges got over 1 billion dollars 

That's a lot of money to receive just because of the color of your skin if you ask me 

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Lad,  If you can't understand that the Trump administration is spending more per year on HBCUs than under Obama, I can't help you.

Maybe you should look to a community college or a trade school.

So Obama's administration contributed $1 billion (say over 8 years because that's how long his presidency was). That makes it $125 million dollars a year. Even a 5 year deal under Trump is $85 million a year, which is less than $125 million.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Darter is pathetic, pretty much a wholesale liar, and really bad at predicting stocks to boot...but I do enjoy seeing you bitch slap him daily....conch, why are you wasting your time with an indoctrinated high school kid that doesn’t know his asshole from his elbow. Kid doesn’t even have hair on his balls yet, but has all of the answers. I remember arguing with my daughter about politics and life when she was 16....oh dear God. 🙄

And you have just proven yourself to be a liar of the highest order. I am not surprised! Go kiss your leader where the sun don't shine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So at the end of the end of the day minority colleges got over 1 billion dollars 

That's a lot of money to receive just because of the color of your skin if you ask me 

In 2017, $40 billion dollars were given to certain private and public research colleges in the country. That's around 470 times the amount that HBCUs are receiving per year.

In 2017, $40 billion dollars were given to certain private and public research colleges in the country. That's around 470 times the amount that HBCUs are receiving per year.

I dont believe the federal government should be giving colleges anything. You know how much money we would save as a country. You would also see colleges collapse which would be good since we have way too many collegee devaluing your degree 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont believe the federal government should be giving colleges anything. You know how much money we would save as a country. You would also see colleges collapse which would be good since we have way too many collegee devaluing your degree 

How so? A degree from college is good, especially from a top-tier college. I think you need book smarts along with real-world experience to be the most successful.

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

So Obama's administration contributed $1 billion (say over 8 years because that's how long his presidency was). That makes it $125 million dollars a year. Even a 5 year deal under Trump is $85 million a year, which is less than $125 million.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/verify/verify-has-trump-given-more-money-to-hbcus-than-any-other-president/65-543185506

Total funding to HBCUs in 2016 (Obama's final year):  $307,905,000

Total funding to HBCUs in 2018:  $360,509,000

usa-trump_12679977.jpg?w=1024

1 minute ago, concha said:

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/verify/verify-has-trump-given-more-money-to-hbcus-than-any-other-president/65-543185506

Total funding to HBCUs in 2016 (Obama's final year):  $307,905,000

Total funding to HBCUs in 2018:  $360,509,000

That proof isn't enough. It doesn't represent the change in funding as the years passed. For example, funding could have started strong in 2008 and slowly declined per year to 2016. Whereas in 2017 and 2019, the numbers could have been lower. Simply comparing two years may not give the most accurate measure of yearly data.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

If they are allowed to attack the oil & gas industry as they advertise, they will fuck over several states and go a long way to tanking the economy.

On the order of 10 million jobs in this country are tied to the oil & gas industry. Jobs. Businesses. Tax bases. 

This crap is incredibly irresponsible and stupid.

Yeah, just like the other 1,032,496 times that concha claimed that a Democratic action would tank the economy and it never happened.

But he means it this time!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

How so? A degree from college is good, especially from a top-tier college. I think you need book smarts along with real-world experience to be the most successful.

If a millon kids come out with your degree it means less. Your just a number. You now have to compete with a million other kids for jobs in ur fields plus the foreigners. 

I can show u article after article that states only a small portion of the population should be going to college 

https://www.blackenterprise.com/senate-bill-funding-historically-black-colleges-and-universities-trump-support-hbcus/

SENATE BILL FUNDING HISTORICALLY BLACK COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES CEMENTS TRUMP’S SUPPORT OF HBCUS

1. On Feb. 28, 2017, a little more than 30 days after his inauguration, President Trump signed executive order 13779 that established ‘The White House Initiative to Promote Excellence and Innovation at Historically Black Colleges and Universities.’ Although many people scoffed at the presidential order to empower HBCUs, the historic and tangible results that followed the highly criticized photo-op in the Oval Office speak volumes.
  2. President Trump has given more money to HBCUs than any other president in history for both undergraduate and graduate studies. Federal funding for HBCUs is up 17% under the Trump administration with an increase of more than $100 million, which surpassed the previous record set by President Obama amid the first black president’s tenuous and love-hate relationship with HBCUs.
  3. In March 2018, the Trump administration provided financial relief to HBCUs impacted by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita that struck the Gulf Coast in 2005. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos issued full forgiveness of loans in the amount of $322 million to Dillard University, Southern University at New Orleans, Tougaloo College, and Xavier University of Louisiana under the HBCU Hurricane Supplemental Loan program. The monies saved can be repurposed to provide tuition assistance and expansion of curriculum, where feasible.
  4. To comply with President Trump’s executive order for more strategic partnership investments in HBCUs, Congress has drafted the HBCU PARTNERS Act (Propelling Agency Relationships Towards a New Era of Results for Students). HBCUs are in 19 states which gives those academic institutions greater access to compete for more than $52 billion in state-based federal agency research and development investments.

3 hours ago, concha said:

He claims fear of a guy who funds HBCUs, pushed for prosperity zones in our inner cities, and finally gets something started on criminal justice reforms.  But he'll vote for a guy with decades of checkered past with regards to race and a party that brought us the Great Society, criminal reforms (Biden!) and shitty schools have left generations and millions of blacks languishing in poverty and violence in our inner cities.  What a dishonest and disingenuous human being. SMDH...

Notice how he mentions a few token things he did for "black" causes while merely pointing out Biden's "checkered history" on race and then just moving on.

It's almost as if he's a complete a hack who has no credibility.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Notice how he mentions a few token things he did for "black" causes while merely pointing out Biden's "checked history" on race and then just moving on.

It's almost as if he's a complete a hack who has no credibility.

Trump his whole adult life has done things for the black community

His circle of friends in NYC contained Jesse Jackson and al Sharpton 

He was around Cassius clay family 

That proof isn't enough. It doesn't represent the change in funding as the years passed. For example, funding could have started strong in 2008 and slowly declined per year to 2016. Whereas in 2017 and 2019, the numbers could have been lower. Simply comparing two years may not give the most accurate measure of yearly data.

There is a year-by-year spending list provided in the article I linked (which disproves your pathetic dodge).

You are not only lazy, you are also not interested in the truth.