I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

US election 2020: Trump handed huge boost as Biden makes major mistake - Exclusive poll

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1329041/US-election-2020-donald-trump-joe-biden-latest-polling

Biden has got issues and its not looking good for him for November 

Trump up in MN FL and NH

This poll has Trump up nationally by 3, but also had him up 2 on 8/4.  Up 49-42 in swing states combined.  The partisan breakdown was 37% D and 35% R, mirroring the 2016 election.  Many current polls give the Democrats a 10% edge, which is likely very inflated.  And yes, the Express is a conservative paper, but they nailed Brexit, where nearly all the polling missed it.

Just now, Bormio said:

This poll has Trump up nationally by 3, but also had him up 2 on 8/4.  Up 49-42 in swing states combined.  The partisan breakdown was 37% D and 35% R, mirroring the 2016 election.  Many current polls give the Democrats a 10% edge, which is likely very inflated.  And yes, the Express is a conservative paper, but they nailed Brexit, where nearly all the polling missed it.

Trump is very much going to win

The riots have helped him in ways he couldn't imagine 

Yep i remember me and you watching the british election and the brexit stuff. Labour got murdered 

Economy and law and order are the 2 most important issues. Thats right up trump alley

• Like 1

On 8/20/2020 at 8:49 PM, DarterBlue said:

Some people will and some won't. For others it's neither here nor there.

If I were 15 years younger I would consider China just because my son and grandchild live there. I have visited twice and it is not what the media here portrays it to be. But to adjust to a huge change in culture and learn a new language that is significantly different than western, romance languages is not in the cards at this stage of my life. 

Grand Turk, duel citizenship until the mess has cleared up... you buy a home on Grand Turk and automatically become a British citizen. Then move to Britain until you feel safe coming back. One draw back... Grand Turk is very small and poor but, if you are retired and have an income + SS  you are golden.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Grand Turk, duel citizenship until the mess has cleared up... you buy a home on Grand Turk and automatically become a British citizen. Then move to Britain until you feel safe coming back. One draw back... Grand Turk is very small and poor but, if you are retired and have an income + SS  you are golden.

My high school Math teacher (11th grade equivalent), Mr. Bean was from there. He was actually a very good, entertaining teacher who was able to make Math come alive. He had all of these catchy little phrases to help students "lock in" certain key concepts. 

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@DarterBluei know your kid is in China with his family but do you have any other family that’s in the US?

My sister lives in Miami. She has ten kids who are scattered all over the USA (Washington State, to New York to Florida and several states in-between). Unlike me who made his living in an office, mostly, she is a blue collar woman who does tiling, drywall work, and some plumbing and electrical work. She learned the trade when she worked for a company that managed Section 8 properties, in the Miami Northwestern school zone. Aside from that, I have an aunt and uncle (my mom's sister and brother) who are still alive that live here, as well as cousins (their children).