I’m sorry Darter but Biden has gone to far this time

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, concha said:

Actual DATA and FACTS show he's a useless piece of shit.

Donald Trump hasn't given a shit about anybody other than himself his entire life.

He throws some millions of dollars at HBCUs and wants "prosperity zones" and concha claims that he's a champion for black people.

It's embarrassing.

If a Democrat had done those two things he would have called it lip service.

concha calling someone else a liar might be the most ironic thing this forum has ever seen.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

There is a year-by-year spending list provided in the article I linked (which disproves your pathetic dodge).

You are not only lazy, you are also not interested in the truth.

Not interested in the truth...is that why I asked for more information? Come on dude, you're smarter than that.

Heres a timeline of everything trump has done in terms of giving through his life

First thing back in 1966 he created the MLK JR international freedom games 

In 1983 he funded the fifth annual negro league reunion after the initial person pulled out 

Trump Receives Ellis Island Medal of Honor with Rosa Parks and Mohammad Ali

https://www.thegivingtrump.com/

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Donald Trump hasn't given a shit about anybody other than himself his entire life.

He throws some millions of dollars at HBCUs and wants "prosperity zones" and concha claims that he's a champion for black people.

It's embarrassing.

If a Democrat had done those two things he would have called it lip service.

concha calling someone else a liar might be the most ironic thing this forum has ever seen.

facts would prove you wrong 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

BINGO!

I point out actual shit.

You folks appear unable to point out anything worthwhile in Biden's favor.

I laugh my ass off you fools.

The funny thing is you idiots bend over backwards for the guy who has proven to be a bigot and at best do nothing for blacks and at worst pass legislation that has fed the mass incarceration beast.

But the guy who actually takes steps to solve things, you know... does shit... you'll shuck and jive like a bunch of clowns to belittle.

You are your own worst fucking enemies.

The stupidity is epic.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

Only one of the two candidates for President has been sued by the Justice Department for housing discrimination against black people.

Donald J. Trump.

also one who has contributed to more black things that anyone i can remember 

Go read one of the articles I posted

Blacka under obama fell behind by 900 dollars

Under trump up a 1000 dollars

The bottom earners in america is doing better under trump than under obama. Its been documented many times 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Stephen Moore

😄

His claims are disproven by simple charts.

Every trend that occurred during Trump's Presidency started around 2010 and merely continued after his election.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Stephen Moore

😄

His claims are disproven by simple charts.

Every trend that occurred during Trump's Presidency started around 2010 and merely continued after his election.

From 2009 to 2015, the incomes of black Americans fell by more than $900 per family adjusted for inflation.

far under Trump, median family incomes have risen by more than $1,000, according‎ to Sentier Research and based on Census Bureau numbers. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Kid.......stop.......Biden could give a shit less about civil rights. If the pic I sent didn’t show that, look at his 50+ years in politics and 8 years in the White House. 

When trump said close the border at the end of January pelosi and Dems called it racist! 
Educate yourself instead of being part of the sheeple. 

Trump is an idiot and leaves a lot to be desired, but Biden can’t remember his name most days. Also, I struggle enough without getting banged another shat ton of taxes to throw money at problems that don’t need money. 

No they did not.  In fact, the only one who said anything like that is Trump himself.  If you can find where anybody said he was racist please post it.  

Were you ok with the trillion dollar tax break for the super rich?  They are the ones who should be taxed and unless you are the top % of earners (takers) then you have nothing to worry about.  I just don't understand how people try so hard to NOT TAX the super wealthy.  They will be super wealthy no matter how much they are taxed.  

• Thanks 1