But Why?

ngdawg

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont get the flu shot ever 

Why? I mean, neither do I. I don't get it mainly because I don't like the feeling of needles poking my skin. But I've gotten several others medications in the past through shots. Also, I get allergies a lot but I haven't gotten the flu ever. Weird how the immune system works.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Why? I mean, neither do I. I don't get it mainly because I don't like the feeling of needles poking my skin. But I've gotten several others medications in the past through shots. Also, I get allergies a lot but I haven't gotten the flu ever. Weird how the immune system works.

Because it's ridiculous. My immune system is meant to fight of diseases and it does a damn good job 

I had allergies used to get shots as a kid 

Now I have tattoos. 

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Weird how the immune system works.

If the vaccine 'works'...

Hell even if it doesn't.

All you have to do is create one that does not cause "harm".

And you won't need any legal shield from any "reparations from actual caused harm"

PS: got any vaccine that qualifies here???

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

If the vaccine 'works'...

Hell even if it doesn't.

All you have to do is create one that does not cause "harm".

And you won't need any legal shield from any "reparations from actual caused harm"

PS: got any vaccine that qualifies here???

True, vaccines do have side effects. But during this time, I find it weird that people would shy away from a vaccine for the coronavirus. This basically tells me that the case numbers won't start decreasing for a long time.

Just now, ngdawg said:

True, vaccines do have side effects. But during this time, I find it weird that people would shy away from a vaccine for the coronavirus. This basically tells me that the case numbers won't start decreasing for a long time.

Would you take any vaccine that is politically shielded from you taking any legal action f it kills you?

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

immunity has already begun. I posted the article 

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Would you take any vaccine that is politically shielded from you taking any legal action f it kills you?

Good point. But for those that are somewhat close to death, taking the vaccine is the best shot at life. Especially if you're in a major risk group. I'd take my chances if I know I'm in trouble.

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

How does that relate to allergies?

It relates to the 'system' well...

The 'norm' is no longer allergy 'shots' for the cure....

but a lifetime of 'modern medicine' for the symptoms.

Your choice.

PS: now apply modern medicine to the 'flu'...

BTW: could you think of a better scenario than compulsory injections with zero recourse?

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Good point. But for those that are somewhat close to death, taking the vaccine is the best shot at life. Especially if you're in a major risk group. I'd take my chances if I know I'm in trouble.

what about a healthy 20 yo...

A Worst Case scenario

and no other options

are not what any argument is based on.

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

It relate to the 'system' well...

The 'norm' is no longer allergy 'shots' for the cure....

but a lifetime of 'modern medicine' for the symptoms.

Your choice.

PS: now apply modern medicine to the 'flu'...

BTW: could you think of a better scenario than compulsory injections with zero recourse?

I mean, I guess prevention is always better than cure. But yeah, we've been going after symptoms for a while instead of main thing.

Just now, Troll said:

what about a healthy 20 yo...

A Worst Case scenario

and no other options

are not what any argument is based on.

Actually, as per the article, college-going kids are the most in support of this vaccine. And if that 20-year old is hospitalized, I would hope that they'd take the vaccine over death.