But Why?

ngdawg

Just now, On2whls said:

There is a deeper meaning.   I've learned far more in the past 5 years investigating concepts that I would have written off in earlier years, than in all my prior experience which includes a BS in Biological Sciences and a Masters in Plastics Engineering.   I'm not advocating that you don't pursue whatever education you are planning on, but the science we are taught, doesn't provide all the answers.  The same goes for scripture, history, and politics.   Take stock of what you are absolutely certain of, and seek answers to the rest outside of what convention tells you.   You'll have to dig hard to find the real truths.   

BTW, I'm not trying to convince you that Trump is very good.   His character flaws may cost him this time around.  

Advice taken and will probably be used.

I don't have a problem with Republican presidents, but something about Trump's character annoys me beyond belief. I just believe that someone with those harmful characteristics shouldn't be in charge of something as valuable as our country. I would have said the same about Democrats. That's why I'm not too happy about Biden either.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Advice taken and will probably be used.

I don't have a problem with Republican presidents, but something about Trump's character annoys me beyond belief. I just believe that someone with those harmful characteristics shouldn't be in charge of something as valuable as our country. I would have said the same about Democrats. That's why I'm not too happy about Biden either.

A good place to start is to read Spontaneous Healing by Dr. Andrew Weil, a Harvard educated doctor that dismissed the Big Pharma western medicine approach, and went on a search for a shaman.  I had to undo certain beliefs I had developed in order to embrace some of what is presented.  That book led me to investigate numerous other concepts that I had formed beliefs about, but had never really challenged.  My only regret, I didn't open my eyes soon enough.    

Just now, On2whls said:

A good place to start is to read Spontaneous Healing by Dr. Andrew Weil, a Harvard educated doctor that dismissed the Big Pharma western medicine approach, and went on a search for a shaman.  I had to undo certain beliefs I had developed in order to embrace some of what is presented.  That book led me to investigate numerous other concepts that I had formed beliefs about, but had never really challenged.  My only regret, I didn't open my eyes soon enough.    

I find it a little odd that one book would change your view on a lot of things. Wouldn't you want that information to be supported by multiple sources and not just one? That's a lot of trust from what I see.

• Like 1