MyPillow Guy ain't right in the Head..

RedZone

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's looking to profit off an unproven extract, allegedly based on Ben Carson's endorsement. No clinical trials, but it doesn't matter. We are totally down the rabbit hole! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

You are a racist mfer. It shows up in your posts. I am very good at detecting that trait. My survival depends on it.

I'm curious as to how many black men you think die in this country at the hands of racists versus die at the hands of other black men.

You talk like you think you are in the same situation as a Jew in late 1930s Germany.

Seek professional psychiatric help.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You are a racist mfer. It shows up in your posts. I am very good at detecting that trait. My survival depends on it.

Hahaha. You’re a typical liberal clown. You associate with a racist daily here like bum buddies and call me a racist which is far from the truth. Carry on... No need to defend myself against another liberal racist clown. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

I'm curious as to how many black men you think die in this country at the hands of racists versus die at the hands of other black men.

You talk like you think you are in the same situation as a Jew in late 1930s Germany.

Seek professional psychiatric help.

I am curious as to how many whites die at the hands of blacks versus at the hands of other white men. Fuck you @conchayour arguments are never intellectually honest. You only cast aspersions at those you disagree with without any basis. It is symptomatic of your intellectual bankruptcy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I am curious as to how many whites die at the hands of blacks versus at the hands of other white men. Fuck you @conchayour arguments are never intellectually honest. You only cast aspersions at those you disagree with without any basis. It is symptomatic of your intellectual bankruptcy. 

Fuck you right back, jackass.

Intellectual honesty?

I am not the one on here being completely dishonest drama queen talking about my fear of someone coming to round me up. Or having to be able to recognize racists because my survival depends on it. 

There is a reason you won't answer the question.

It's because it would put you on clear display as a fool.

You, as a black man in America, are more likely to be hit by lightning this year than be shot unarmed by a cop.

No doubt your risks of harm from a racist are similarly minute, or even smaller.

And being rounded up by Trump?  What a goddamned joke.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

....cryin' chuck always blows a gasket when someone starts a thread about white people or white pillows. It's how he's built.

He always manages to get a little black into the thread.

..cryin' chuck is a racist piece of shit and everyone here knows it.

Don't sweat it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Anyways, if we are not careful here this thread will soon turn into a Chicago or Baltimore thread, or maybe both....cryin" chuck is such an obvious little racist bastard.

Back to the MyPillow guy. I can believe this.

MyPillow CEO Lindell Says White House Asked Him To Look For ‘Cures’ For Covid-19

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/08/18/mypillow-ceo-lindell-says-white-house-asked-him-to-look-for-cures-for-covid-19/#3d21438a3108

How do you cowardly trumper's here really feel about MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell?

Welcome to MyPillow America!

Lindell – who has no medical degrees – was slammed in the interview for pushing the drug to Trump while serving on the board of directors for Phoenix Biotechnology, a company manufacturing the extract, with Cooper alleging he “stands to make money from this.”

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Mike Lindell Delays 'Cyber Symposium' After Saying He Was Hacked

MyPillow CEO and Trump supporter Mike Lindell claimed on Tuesday that he was the victim of a cyber attack, resulting in a delay of the start of his "cyber symposium."

"We need to get the word out," he added, "because they blocked the thing. But this is part of what I'm going to talk about today. This is the cover-up. This is the absolute cover-up of the worst in history."

• Haha 2

MyPillow Guy Frantically Vows to ‘Stay Up Here’ for 72 Hours Straight: ‘There’s No Breaks!’

Trump-boosting pillow magnate Mike Lindell erupted on Tuesday over the mere mention of a lunch break during the opening hours of his three-day “cyber symposium” on supposed election fraud, yelling that there are “no breaks” and vowing to stay up on stage for “72 hours.” Moments later, however, the MyPillow CEO shuffled off, ceding the stage to one of his purported cyber experts.

• Haha 1