2020 Football game streams

SJR89

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

We used to try to keep all of the free streams in one spot, but, NFHS streams are probably welcome as well. This season I think NFHS will have a lot of streams moreso than in the past though. 

Ah I see. Then it's ok, I won't post the NFHS streams because they surely aren't free.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Every state should have something like that Desert News Rewind Live stream. Very enjoyable stuff. Constant action on the screen as they switch from game to game to game whichever is having the most action at the time. 

#DNRlive

we had that MSG Varsity --- great quality then streaming companies came in and that was it.....was great while it lasted 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

https://watchstadium.com/schedule/

Corner Canyon vs Lone Peak is going to be a great game. The top two rated teams from UT going at it. 
Do any of these other games have potential to be great?

1028751B-ABD8-48CE-89B7-3410331045C0.png

EB980743-E47B-439F-82FD-B34E244EA31B.png

Keeping an eye on Bellevue West vs Creighton Prep. I feel like Bellevue West should be nationally ranked, but the fact that they don't really play oos teams hurts them. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Keeping an eye on Bellevue West vs Creighton Prep. I feel like Bellevue West should be nationally ranked, but the fact that they don't really play oos teams hurts them. 

I remember that for several years Creighton Prep was the top dog in NE. At least according to USA TODAY. I guess that is not the case anymore? Honestly I have never watched any teams from NE play. 

2 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

I remember that for several years Creighton Prep was the top dog in NE. At least according to USA TODAY. I guess that is not the case anymore? Honestly I have never watched any teams from NE play. 

Yeah Creighton Prep used to run the show back in the day. Then the millard teams had a little run...followed by Omaha North. Now, Bellevue West runs the shows. They've won the past few state championships. Also, they won the past few state championships in basketball. Used to go to Bellevue West my freshman and sophomore years, so it's good to see them running the show in Nebraska. 

• Like 1