So the shooter was a Trumper...

DBP66

On 8/27/2020 at 10:36 PM, DownSouth said:

they were trying to stop an active shooter. 

If you can remove yourself from your knee-jerk reaction to go to a certain take on the matter, you'd be able to see that. 

Can you remove yourself from your Bias opinion?

Just wondering if you would run down an active shooter with an AR-15 slung around his shoulder. I know I wouldn't. I would call 911 though... 911 will not respond? Who's fault is that?

The kid was there protecting property along with many other vigilantes.  Remember the cops are the bad guys now.

It's a bunch of stupid people doing stupid shit. 

I'm sure you would protect your life with deadly force if being or about to be mugged by a violent group of jazzed up protesters.

If you were wondering... I wouldn't be there.

• Like 2

Image may contain: 5 people, people sitting and beard

Dear LeBron James,

You don’t speak for me and my boys.

I’m a father of four brown boys. It is my responsibility as a father to protect and serve them. There is no need for police in my home because as the father, I’m the authority in my home.

Police are needed where fathers and law and order are absent. When there is no father to protect and serve children, police have to move into that community to protect and serve.

Where there is no father or authority in the home or neighborhood, young men rebel. This is why police are having a hard time gaining compliance with fatherless boys on the side of the road. They refuse to sit down, be quiet, and comply. Why? Because the police are the first men to tell them NO and assert their authority. These boys have spent years under no ones authority. This is the main problem.

#AcceptingAuthority

So please don’t speak for me and my boys. Me and my boys are not terrified of the police because we respect the police and accept their authority. That’s because they first had to respect me as their father and accept my authority. Actually one of them wants to be a police officer. You Lebron are trying to destroy that dream by painting police officers in a negative light when most a good guys.

We are terrified of the black men that kill each other in their black neighborhoods everyday. We are afraid of the black men that threaten us and call us cūns and uncle toms for desiring to live a peacefull and successful life. We are aware of the fact that 93% of all black homicides are by black men. (Bureau of Justice Statistics)

If you really want to help fatherless boys like yourself, stop using fear tactics and guilt trips. Help promote legislation like “EQUAL SHARED PARENTING” that helps divorced dads and single dads have more time with their children without paying more child support.

Help get legislation passed to make child support more fair and equal. Fund programs like my former #GoodGuys #GoodGirls Program (killed by ObamaCare) that helped young black youth save sex until marriage, learn their history, learn to respect police, develop work ethic and accomplish their goals.( https://youtu.be/1ZxCe3JXp3M ).

Stop blaming the police and help build better fathers. Stop saying police need more training and train more dads and young black boys on the the rule of law and police protocols.

Remember, there are millions of black and brown boys out here that are not being killed by police. They are alive and doing quite well. How? We obey the law. Comply with police and if the police does something wrong or unethical, they live to fight in court and not the side of the road.

Signed,
Patrick D. Hampton
@The Patrick Perspective
@The Patriot Post

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, rockinl said:

Dear LeBron James,

I’m a father of four brown boys. It is my responsibility as a father to protect and serve them. There is no need for police in my home because as the father, I’m the authority in my home.

Police are needed where fathers and law and order are absent. When there is no father to protect and serve children, police have to move into that community to protect and serve.

Where there is no father or authority in the home or neighborhood, young men rebel. This is why police are having a hard time gaining compliance with fatherless boys on the side of the road. They refuse to sit down, be quiet, and comply. Why? Because the police are the first men to tell them NO and assert their authority. These boys have spent years under no ones authority. This is the main problem.

#AcceptingAuthority

So please don’t speak for me and my boys. Me and my boys are not terrified of the police because we respect the police and accept their authority. That’s because they first had to respect me as their father and accept my authority. Actually one of them wants to be a police officer. You Lebron are trying to destroy that dream by painting police officers in a negative light when most a good guys.

We are terrified of the black men that kill each other in their black neighborhoods everyday. We are afraid of the black men that threaten us and call us cūns and uncle toms for desiring to live a peacefull and successful life. We are aware of the fact that 93% of all black homicides are by black men. (Bureau of Justice Statistics)

If you really want to help fatherless boys like yourself, stop using fear tactics and guilt trips. Help promote legislation like “EQUAL SHARED PARENTING” that helps divorced dads and single dads have more time with their children without paying more child support.

Help get legislation passed to make child support more fair and equal. Fund programs like my former #GoodGuys #GoodGirls Program (killed by ObamaCare) that helped young black youth save sex until marriage, learn their history, learn to respect police, develop work ethic and accomplish their goals.( https://youtu.be/1ZxCe3JXp3M ).

Stop blaming the police and help build better fathers. Stop saying police need more training and train more dads and young black boys on the the rule of law and police protocols.

Remember, there are millions of black and brown boys out here that are not being killed by police. They are alive and doing quite well. How? We obey the law. Comply with police and if the police does something wrong or unethical, they live to fight in court and not the side of the road.

Signed,
Patrick D. Hampton
@The Patrick Perspective
@The Patriot Post

I nominate this for the "Post of the Year Award."

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, rockinl said:

Dear LeBron James,

#AcceptingAuthority

Signed,
Patrick D. Hampton
@The Patrick Perspective
@The Patriot Post

Absolutely 100% spot on!

8 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I nominate this for the "Post of the Year Award."

10 hours ago, rockinl said:

Dear LeBron James,

#AcceptingAuthority

Signed,
Patrick D. Hampton
@The Patrick Perspective
@The Patriot Post

Hey can we pin this to the top of the OT forum 

wow spot on

I'm guessing Mr. Hampton would agree with the following:

Don't break the law

Don't do drugs

Don't resist arrest

Comply with the officer's legal commands

Don't fire a lethal or incapacitating weapon at the officer

Don't reach for anything without the clear OK from the officer

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 6:44 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Can you remove yourself from your Bias opinion?

Just wondering if you would run down an active shooter with an AR-15 slung around his shoulder. I know I wouldn't. I would call 911 though... 911 will not respond? Who's fault is that?

The kid was there protecting property along with many other vigilantes.  Remember the cops are the bad guys now.

It's a bunch of stupid people doing stupid shit. 

I'm sure you would protect your life with deadly force if being or about to be mugged by a violent group of jazzed up protesters.

If you were wondering... I wouldn't be there.

You're clearly the one with horrible bias on this issue, any of my posts on it will say to wait and see until more info comes out.

You seem willing to condone vigilante killings without knowing much of anything about the incident.

The kid was protecting property that he didn't own, in a state he doesn't live in. He had no reason to be anywhere but in his parent's house that night. - Cops aren't the bad guys to me.

Nobody laid a hand on him, nor was the first guy to get shot armed with a weapon. If I had a weapon on me like my Shield 2.0 9mm single stack that I use for conceal carry, and an active shooter was 5 feet away from me like he was to the second set of guys he shot...you're damn right I would have pulled it and shot if I saw an opening to do so (I would have taken cover first). Those dweebs ran right at him hopped up on adrenaline and idiocy - but at that point they had every right to try and take him down...he'd just killed someone and was leaving the scene, WITH his gun.

None of this is amounting to an easy case. His lawyers have a few points in their favor, but also have a lot of his actions that will be tough to defend; that 2nd count of murder will be tougher than the first.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 10:34 AM, concha said:

I'm guessing Mr. Hampton would agree with the following:

Don't break the law

Don't do drugs

Don't resist arrest

Comply with the officer's legal commands

Don't fire a lethal or incapacitating weapon at the officer

Don't reach for anything without the clear OK from the officer

don't shoot someone in the back 7 times

don't let underage children play with guns

don't let Trump incite riots for his political gain...…...:$